Thread: The Curse Of the Lazy CDer.

Just another 'Gurl'

The Curse Of the Lazy CDer.

Alright people I have decided that I am a lazy CDer. It is true, yup, I am. I am all about buying clothes, or wigs, or books, or hopping online, or even shaving to enhance my perception of femininity. Lately though I have been less inclined to mess with makeup. That is just to much trouble, and to much like work it seems. I even went out a couple of weeks ago and bought some new brushes and foundation from MAC, thinking that would motivate me to again breakout the eyeliners and lipstick, but nope I have not.

Now I have said okay, that is it. No new undies, no new skirts, shoes, pantyhose (I prefer these over stockings as they are easier to put on) until I start practicing with my makeup again.

I think after going out in New York a month ago, when I did not even care about passing, but instead focused on fun had a huge impact on me. Until then I worked on becoming as lady like as possible. I had worked on my voice and walk and posture etc. I realized while in New York all that is okay and fine, but enjoyment for me did not need to include 100% passability. Enjoyment just needed me to accept me as I am. I loved the reactions I got when I talked, in my deep New Zealand accented voice. My walk was definitely that of a man, unaccustomed to wearing high heels.
    Just another man in a dress

Sometimes I get sooo lazy I wind up not going out because I didn't feel like putting forth the effort to properly groom. So I wind up staying home in front of this damned computer. Now that is LAZY !!!

Just another 'Gurl'
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend woman View Post
    Sometimes I get sooo lazy I wind up not going out because I didn't feel like putting forth the effort to properly groom. So I wind up staying home in front of this damned computer. Now that is LAZY !!!

Yes, yes, yes! That is totally me.

I know what you mean about makeup. As i don't go out, usually i never bother with it and if i want to wear it I just get my gf to help me with it.
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon

There is an excellent book about this by Charles Anders, it is titled, amazingly enough, "The Lazy Crossdresser."
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Lipstick on a Pig!

I used to try wearing makeup when I first started dressing. But, I was TERRIBLE at applying it!
    And no matter HOW good a job I did, I thot I looked TERRIBLE!

I think if u get GOOD RESULTS from your makeup work, you won't mind the time and effort!

If u get makeup results similar to MINE, U mite just give it up all together! ( Like I did)!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yea Sherry i have discovered it is def an art form and i have very little patience with it.
    Shun Goku Satsu. Ms. Raging demon

I don't know if you would classify it as being lazy or not. I for one enjoy dressing as feminine as I can, however with the threat of unexpected company droping in unannounced I ussualy don't wear makeup. Other than that I try to be as feminie as I can. I occasionally wear some lip stick but nothing more. On very rare occassions I will go al out and do my face all the way.
    I can change from my female self to my male self in about three minutes, I almost laways use the excuse of having to had to use the restroom LOL. It works.

I only wear makeup for photo sessions with myself or to go out. Otherwise, its too much trouble, with the shaving, the mess, the cleanup... I'm not really trying to be a girl all the time, just look and feel like one!

When I dress at home I don't do 100% on makeup. I'll wear lipstick, mascara, and maybe eyeshadow and/or blush. I don't put the rest on. When I dress to go out it's the whole nine yards

Just another 'Gurl'
    Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    There is an excellent book about this by Charles Anders, it is titled, amazingly enough, "The Lazy Crossdresser."
    No way! That is cool. I will have to buy it.

and grasshopper you have truly reached being like a real woman. Nirvana is only a step away.

People here carp about how GG's don't wear makeup or hose or whatever. It is life, you don't HAVE to dress up everyday. In fact that is when it become rote. So add another lesson in how to "pass". You can now understand why women don't do the whole nine yards all the time.

Most GG's won't call that lazy...the will call it practical
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I agree with tinalynn, if you're just at home it's takes up way too much time to mess around with putting on all of the right make-up.

Banned Read only
    I only go the whole nine yards, a few times a year, right about now, when I want to go out and walk around on a public street, where people might see me, and I need to pass. It's just too much trouble.

That said, I did keep myself shaved and my toenails painted all summer. I spent a lot of time walking out in the woods, on little two track trails, all shaved, and wearing only sandals and a skimpy sleeveless rayon romper, and perfume. Occasionally, the romper came off and was hung on a tree, while I walked another mile or so, and I retrieved it on the way back. That feels really good, with the breeze all over me. And the shaved bare legs, are as much of a turnon as stockings or pantyhose. And being completely shaved, totally nude, and wearing only sandals, way out in the forest, with only a scanty little romper hanging on a tree a half mile away, definately raises the tension to almost unbearable levels.