Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cd/tgirl freindly cities

Thumbs up Here's another vote for Toronto...

...but don't only take my word for it - that city has just been awarded the right to stage the 2014 World Pride event, and you can't get a better international endorsement as being a GLBT-friendly city than that. World Pride is like Pride Week or a Gay Pride Parade with its associated activities on steroids, and TG's are prominently represented under that banner as well.

Here's an attached link from The Globe and Mail:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1328285/
    Last edited by Leslie Langford; 10-24-2009 at 06:23 PM.

There seems to be a decent amount of CDs/TGs in Vegas. I don't see huge numbers of them out about town, unless they pass really well and I don't notice them, but there are some.

Orlando, Provincetown Ma, and San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by dana55 View Post
    what would you say are the top three overally cd/tgirl friendly cities? what has been your favorite bar or club or any public place that is open and frieidly to cd/tgirls? im looking on giong on a diva vacation!
    My guess would be anything right on the North American west coast, from Vancouver BC down to San Fran, CA. Pretty liberal locales.

For more of a world-wide scope, you'd be OK for fun almost anywhere in Northern Europe and your next best bet would be Austrailia.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

A girl in the north east Jennylace's Avatar

boston area and southern new hampshire

it's very friendly in this area here where I live we have club 313 and the breezway club there are like 2 more near me here but boston and surounding citys are fantastic. also tgnorth in vermont is awesom. we also have the fantasygirl run by a ts only 15 miles from me.

Actually as you head much North of S.F. and Sacramento, there's just a scattering of little towns in Calif. which may not be liberal in viewpoint.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Beijing in China

I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Actually as you head much North of S.F. and Sacramento, there's just a scattering of little towns in Calif. which may not be liberal in viewpoint.
    Agreed. A little town in the sticks of California may not be significantly different than a little town in the sticks of Nebraska, or Idaho, or Alabama. . .

Still, there are many gems, like Arcata or Guerneville, CA, Bellingham, WA, and Eugene, OR, where you should be just fine. Might be wise to do some research before heading off the beaten path. Easy to do online these days.
    -Sedona

Las Vegas?

I think Las Vegas is best city for me.
    Most woman in this city are tourist, and they tend to expose their skin, which means wearing a mini skirt and chami.
    I love to wear such costume, this is a reason why I prefer Las Vegas for my CD.

Mary