Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme crossdressing?

Extreme crossdressing?

Has anybody heard of "Extreme Ironing" - Wikipedia defines it as'Extreme Ironing (or EI) is an extreme sport and a performance art in which people take an ironing board to a remote location and iron items of clothing. According to the official website, extreme ironing is "the latest danger sport that combines the thrills of an extreme outdoor activity with the satisfaction of a well-pressed shirt."'
    How about extreme crossdressing? My extreme would be sky-diving while crossdressed, though the wind would probably get up my skirt! Has anybody else got any other ideas for extreme crossdressing?

Mostly Harmless...
    Shouldn't be all that hard with crossdressing. Just take an extreme sport and just add female cloths to it and you have your extreme crossdressing.

Straight out of my head with just little thinking I can think of at least few different ways to do that. Like banji jumping, climbing, free diving(not quite sure about the name, but what I mean is the one where they dive as far down as they can without air supply). Technically speaking just anything that you can do with cloths on and can be counted as extreme should work out rather nicely for it. Don't really see the point in it unless you're interested into extreme sports for your free time anyway.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

How about back packing/fishing trip enfemme in the wilderness of the north country? I know it isn't anything like sky diving, etc, but the idea fo being dressed in my solo wood strip canoe with the loons and eagles has a ring to it. Did I say I love the BWCAW of northern Minnesota?

Huggs Teri

Bungee Jumping

Just make sure your wig is held properly in place, your breastforms are firmly attached, you are well tucked and are wearing clean panties

"My extreme would be sky-diving while crossdressed, though the wind would probably get up my skirt!"

Consider that your reserve parachute.

Could crossdress while cage fighting. It might give you an advantage against an opponent as it may put them off the fight alternatively they might just beat on us.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Extreme Ironing whilst cross-dressed?
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar
    fire dancing while crossdressed! I did it once & burned a hole in my stockings & kinda singed my wig, my safety was on the ball though (thank god)
    Last edited by Erica K.; 08-14-2009 at 11:27 AM.
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.

Gold Member
    It is called "doing drag". More specific - camp drag.
    Yep, not just feminine drag but nerf footballs for boobs, 12 inch high loud-colored wig, 12 inch stilettos, super short mini skirt, makeup that looks more like a clown, super long nails... and lest we forget the drag-sounding name.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Mary Kingsley, a true Victorian exploress (GG), explored west Africa alone, no native bearers. etc. She visited with, stayed with, and ate with natives in their villages.

And she did it all in full Victorian regalia! Corset, crinolines, gloves and hat, the whole bit. She claimed that her crinolines once saved her life when she fell into a native lion trap and her crinolines kept her from being pierced by the poisoned spikes at the bottom. She said that if she had been wearing "trousers" she would have died.

She published two books, Travels In West Africa and West African Studies, as well as numerous articles. And there were a number of other exploresses who did somewhat similar things around the world.

So, for extreme crossdressing, why not hike up Pike's Peak or some mountain in your area in full Victorian regalia? A tightly laced corset, crinolines, and heeled boots should present quite a challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Jean View Post
    How about back packing/fishing trip enfemme in the wilderness of the north country? I know it isn't anything like sky diving, etc, but the idea fo being dressed in my solo wood strip canoe with the loons and eagles has a ring to it. Did I say I love the BWCAW of northern Minnesota?

Huggs Teri
    Oh wow, Teri! I have always wanted to do the BWCAW!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    It is called "doing drag". More specific - camp drag.
    Yep, not just feminine drag but nerf footballs for boobs, 12 inch high loud-colored wig, 12 inch stilettos, super short mini skirt, makeup that looks more like a clown, super long nails... and lest we forget the drag-sounding name.
    And then go wild water rafting?

Your description put a smile to my face.
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.

I've gone snowboarding in female attire before; I guess that would qualify as "extreme."
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I don't know about doing any sport dressed femme because I reserve that for the male side. Although I would love to be a cheerleader at a football game, dressed in those sexy cheerleading outfits with my hair flowing down would be awesome.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I get accused of extreme crossdressing all the time. All my friends tell me I need to dress my age and not my shoe size. ;-)

Kisses,

Allie

I crossdressed as a cheerleader three years for the annual "powder puff" football games in high school. Boobs made from gym socks, gaudy makeup and the cutest uniform (except it was wool). I think it's safe to say that I was a bit more excited than the other boys who dressed too. I wonder if any of them, hmmmm.....

I think prancing around as a "round girl" at a boxing match would be my ultimate "extreme crossdressing" goal.

Michelle

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Extreme crossdressing could be snowboarding wearing a pink light sleevless chiffon dress, very high heeled sandals and no underwear at all!
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Marisa, hmmmmmmmmmm you are naughty. LOL The heels would have to go. Otherwise it sounds great to me.

Teri

I thought this thread had to do with going to the likes of Home Depot instead of Macy's!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I think the 'coolest' extreme sport would be 'Luge'! In a short skirt and heels!! (The heels might make things a little more aerodynamic... like the little point on the front of a jet fighter...)
    Lisa E

[SIZE="4"]Extreme Crossdressing.....
    How about in a women's prison
    Or on a construction site[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BarbraAnne; 08-13-2009 at 03:03 PM.
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by dawn-sussex
    Has anybody else got any other ideas for extreme crossdressing?

[SIZE="2"]How about getting all dressed up MTF, going out somewhere, then crossdressing FTM over the MTF at some point, and trying to pass? Call it double-crossdressing, no drab involved. You can flip-flop like this all day long, until you have more layers than an onion.

How about going to a biker rally in a pink dirndl (with a matching handbag), and offering your services? Later, after the bikers (and townspeople) have ridden you out of town on a rail, you can incorporate the tar and feathers you’ve acquired into a new outfit…

How about being the first human on Mars, MTF? You can put a wig on over your space helmet, paint some lipstick on the faceshield, wrap a tasteful skirt around your waist, and get some boots with heels. When you leave the lander to make your historic first step, you can come out to everyone on Earth at once!

“Houston – this is Breastform One. I’m getting ready to step off the lander now…”
    “That’s one small step for a TRAN, one giant leap for EVOLUTION.”[/SIZE]

Just going outside dressed in extreme crossdressing for me.

As for the other activities... Well, I wouldn't really want to soil my pretty underwear.

Extreme cross dressing? Turning crossdressing into a danger sport? Should be relatively easy. Try dressing at a monster truck rally, or a biker bar, or maybe a frat house? That should get the blood pumping, provided you survive the experience.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Extreme for me would be to go to an Aussie Rules Grand Final fully dressed.Gee, I hope I could pass(out)?

Pattie

Iron

Never just take it to the Dry Cleaner you silly Girl