Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extreme crossdressing?

If I remeber correctly.....I think I saw something like that in a Popeye movie one time. Oliveoil was falling through the sky and her skirt balooned out to form a parachute. Sky diving...no parachute needed.....except Olive was not cross dressing...it would have to be Popeye in the dress...ya suppose?

So, for extreme crossdressing, why not hike up Pike's Peak or some mountain in your area in full Victorian regalia? A tightly laced corset, crinolines, and heeled boots should present quite a challenge!

I like the idea hiking up the mountainside wearing a Victorian dress with all the crinolines, and the corsets. Now I need to find someone brave enough to accompany me and take pics along the way as proof I did it.
    I am going to get a full Victorian outfit to do just that. Any one want to join me? after all I live in the Colorado Rockies, anybody else want to dress up in full Victorian regalia with me?

Listen what British artist Grayson Perry says:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV76u4jxMrk

I have a hunch that the idea of "extreme crossdressing' isn't so much about base-jumping from a mile (or 2km) up in the Swiss Alps while wearing a leopard print mini-skirt, and hammered on a bottle of Absinthe, but pushing to more of a frilly girly look to the extreme. That means ruffly petticoats and extremely high heels, or corsets that have a minimum waistline that is the diameter of your smallest finger, or whatever.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 08-14-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Just pay a visit to a busy tranny club this Saturday, you'll see it all

Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    Just pay a visit to a busy tranny club this Saturday, you'll see it all
    ...as opposed to slow tranny clubs that cater to people dressed conservatively as if they were playing bingo or entering the state fair cookie contest ?

You make it seem like Sheridan Square is a few blocks away.
    In my case, it's just a stop on the PATH (NJ's subway into manhattan), but if you live in Oklahoma...well.....
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 08-14-2009 at 10:27 PM.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I believe I have found something.

Read the article
    then Go to the photos tab and look at number 3. Watch the video also
    Drumming, My other hobby

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    Extreme Ironing whilst cross-dressed?
    Now your talking.........

Talking

Top fuel funny car drag (DRAG) racing. I can't belive no one said that one yet. Indy 500 with 5 in heals. Oh here's the most extream one of all. Dressng sexyer then your SO and going out. Wow if she does not kill you.... Now that's extream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Extreme cross dressing where you run the mile sprint or run a marathon in heels.. pole vault while wearing a dress..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...