Thread: betrayed

betrayed

hello Im bethany39 SO, bethany finally come out to friends and family, so far everyone was supportive ever if some were not understanding. Come to find out my F***ing sister told the whole community we live in (shes 4 houses up) we live in the country so a lot of narrow minded people here. I confronted her today and told her shes no longer welcome in our house. they have no running water in half the house and no phone so we let them do laundry take shower use the phone and computer and lent them money when we could. Some neighbors have confronted us and we proudly tell them YES. most havent had a problem with it but my concern is for my 13yr old who starts school next week with a lot of other kids in our community. She admitted she thought it was sick(she's allowed her opinion) but i wanted to tell her that i thought her husband inviting his mistress to his birthday party was sick but i didnt sink to her level. (and yes that part is true). Did she even think of what could happen to my son or even my husband with some of those narrow minded a**h***s. I do have to say my son is amazing, after I kicked her out he came out of his bedroom (I told him i was sorry to do that while he was home) he told me he want to join me in kicking her out and gave me a thumbs up. This is so unlike my son he hates conflict of anykind and usually tries to stop it but i guess you dont mess with HIS DAD!!!
    my hubby is upset that his coming out caused this issue(in his mind anyway) I told him it was a long time coming with my sister (bethany was in full dress the other night and my sister knew and sent a teenager to our house and told him to knock really loud and that we help him with his computer, I confronted her about that the other day) and his coming out was not the issue, I just became momma bear protecting her family and luckily didnt have to kick the nasty B****es A&&.
    u cant be embrassed or offended when u know who u are and actually like that person.

Mostly Harmless...
    It's always sad when your own family turns against you. Sadly, we can't know what is going to happen if we tell them a secret like this. There is always going to someone who doesn't react correctly to the matter.

I hope this hasn't cause you or your family much problems. As I could imagine there might be some trouble going on in a neighborhood like that.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    You can pick your friends, but not your relatives.
    Dana Ryan

who am i married too

I meant bethany38 sorry forgot the age when we first joined the site. wow!!! time flies
    u cant be embrassed or offended when u know who u are and actually like that person.

I love the fact that you are "Tinkerbell" - and a BEAR!

Good for you for sticking up for family and NOT descending to her level.

On another level, I hope the the fact of the "outing" will allow even more freedom of expression for Bethany.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Bethany, I'm really sorry to hear what happened to you. For what its worth, I share your pain. When I came out of the closet to one of my closest friends, after being sworn to secrecy, she called up one of our mutual friends and made him play "20 questions" until he guessed my secret. So, if you choose not to associate with your sister, or let her in your house, then I say "GO YOU! Good job standing up for yourself." Always remember two things: 1) You can't pick your family 2)Just because you love someone, doesn't mean you necessarily have to LIKE them. Best Wishes,
    Alana

Unfortunately it is nearly always the ones that have something in their lives that they cannot deal with who want to cause trouble or upset the ones who they see as being happy with what they have .
    I would say that there is a good chance that your sister is finding it difficult to cope with the fact that her husband has a mistress so her way of thinking is to upset others that have what she does not .
    I very much hope that i am wrong in this but the one that is possibly going to get hurt the most is your son when he starts school so please keep an eye out for the signs (as i know you will ) and i think that you should tell your sister this or she will continual to stir up trouble for you as they can feel like the more support they get the more important it makes them feel .
    I hope things settle down for you all before things get out of hand and tell your sister what she has done before she looks for more support of the wrong kind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Hi Tinkerbell!
    I was outed like this a long time ago. My daughter was mad at us and she told people about me. The only person that said anything to me was her ex-husband. I really don't care what that idiot thinks of me.
    She has since appologised and she is (and was) one of my best supporters.
    We used to go shopping together all the time. Now that she is a long way from here, it has been a while since she was home. Our favorite thing was shoe shopping! I think that I bought her about six pair the last time she was home.
    I miss her very much!

I'm sorry to hear things turned into a free for all, and you bearing the brunt of it all. I commend you on your devotion to your SO and your son. You are definately one caring and special person. Good luck to all of you, momma bear!

[SIZE=4]Yes as my dear Wife hear has said my Sister-in-law had the feeling that our whole community should know. I guess this is just one of the dangers of coming out. However, this little episode has not detoured us in the slightest. I knew this vile women did not like me that much, but to do this to her sister and nephew was more than an insult. I was not going to say anything to her in the interest of keeping the peace. My wife on the other hand had no reservations about saying exactly what I really wanted to say.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] I know there will always be narrow minded people in this world so it is just a fact to get used to. The funny thing is, it was one of her daughters that gave me the makeover last night... I really do love my niece she is a good soul. She has always said she was nothing like her mother, I now have no doubts of this. The lesson here is even some family members whom pretend to be O.K. with this may still be the lion in sheep's clothing. Oh well I really didn't need her anyhow... I just hope this does not put too much strain on my wife and son. As always be safe everyone and have a great day. Bethany[/SIZE]
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/