Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Man In A Skirt

A few times I have been saronged for comfort, at summer festivals where there is firedancing and other such fun things going on. Panties definitely, nothing else would feel right.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Is it just my imagination or are people getting unbelievably judgemental around here lately? For a bunch of people who gripe (with good reason) about not being accepted for what they choose to wear, statements like the above show an amazing lack of insight.

Kind of like you should *be* a man in a dress...

... but not look like, act like, walk like, talk like, think like, drive like, or pee like a man in a dress. Because then, you're a man in a dress.

And to think, all those years, I thought I was the one who was confused.
    Last edited by MissConstrued; 08-17-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Kind of like you should *be* a man in a dress...

... but not look like, act like, walk like, talk like, think like, drive like, or pee like a man in a dress. Because then, you're a man in a dress.

And to think, all those years, I thought I was the one who was confused.

The first thing I learned simply browsing this site before I joined was that there is no right way to go about your crossdressing. We range from people that consider this a fun hobby they do on occasion to people who beleive they were born in the wrong body with all sorts of people in between. I left all doubts and predjudices at the door. Whatever your personal experience is, we're all in this together. Now grab some wine coolers and make friends.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

If I'm wearing a skirt then for super sure I'll be wearing "something" under it. I tried the "free" feeling once at home.... really didn't like it.

Like some members here I've recently started to wear a skirt without any wig, forms, or makeup to attemp "passing" , just a guy in a skirt.
    Ya know something, it's kinda fun. Don't wear it every where, still getting used to it.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Intertwined View Post
    I do have to admit, I have never had a really bad comment, just some short blurt outs, BUT, there have been a couple of times, you could just see in the persons face, beyond shock.

There was one recently, that the only way I could describe the look on this mans face when he saw me, , , Is like when my Windows Laptop freezes, he went into mental lock.
    Now THAT is awesome! He didn't blue screen, but complete lockup. That's great!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Now THAT is awesome! He didn't blue screen, but complete lockup. That's great!
    This is the truth, this crossed my mind when I saw his look...

" Where Is The Master Reset Button "
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

I wear skirts on the drive into work almost every day.Always with panties and ocassionally pantyhose.
    Kimmy 55

I will often times wear a kilt in public. Much more comfortable than jeans or slacks, and a lot more socially acceptable than a man in a skirt then again, sometimes I'll just wear whatever I want and not care what people think.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I have worn a skirt to the tanning salon

It is easier for me to go out in full femme than just wearing a skirt. I need to get up the guts because I love wearing skirts they are so comfortable.

Who's idea was it to not let men wearskirts

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    Like some members here I've recently started to wear a skirt without any wig, forms, or makeup to attemp "passing" , just a guy in a skirt.
    Yay for you! As much as I preach that others should do just that, I'm still not ready to face the consequences if I do, so I just hang back and encourage the rest of you. Can't wait to hear about some of the reactions you're getting.

I've done this, and since always wear panties, then that is what I wear under the skirts.
    DonnaT

Yay for you! As much as I preach that others should do just that, I'm still not ready to face the consequences if I do, so I just hang back and encourage the rest of you. Can't wait to hear about some of the reactions you're getting.
    There are no consequences at all.

I do not get any reaction (either negative or positive).
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

No, I think you might be at the wrong site.

Lately I've been less concerned about people discovering my interest in experiencing feminine clothing and grooming. It's been decades since I let my hair grow out, but only a few years since I got my ears pierced (restricting all but posts and small hoops to the privacy of the house). This month I've developed the courage to venture out wearing long painted nails, small drop earrings and a shoulder bag (it's certainly nice to lighten the load in my pant pockets!) with Bermuda shorts and a tee shirt. I'm not sure if or when I'll develop the courage to wear a skirt around other people, but I seriously doubt I'll be going commando when I do it.

Just have to add another post. Had the chance to go do some errands today, and it being quite hot outside, decided to wear a skirt, no hose and my sandals, along with a polo type of shirt (from the ladies side of the store) hair in my usual pony tail.
    At the grocery store this morning got "sweetie ed" , by one of the cashiers, that was nice, went to mall to pay a store bill, zero problem, went to other side of same mall to pay another store bill, walked the entire length, not one comment, except an amazed stare from a 5 yr old.
    The end of the day saw me stop at the local "mobility" store to pick up my wife's scooter, ( needed new front steering bearing, not cheap) walked in wearing said skirt and for all the reaction I got, I might as well have been wearing a clown red nose and orange fright wig.
    question: why did I get worried about stopping in there?
    Even when I took delivery of it from the repair section and had to break it down for transport, the tech didn't have any reaction, of course I made sure to maintain some modesty when bending over to pick it up.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by DLCarter View Post
    No, I think you might be at the wrong site.
    Pardon me - but who is that comment aimed at?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Pardon me - but who is that comment aimed at?
    Posters 5 and 11 perhaps?
    Last edited by kellycan27; 08-22-2009 at 08:38 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I think its great and I have pondered that for a very long time. I think if men knew how nice it is to wear a dress instead of pants they wouldnt wear pants agian.

My comment was aimed at MARYKLINDEN, who made a negative comment about me being at the wrong site and I SHOULD CHAT ELSEWHERE

I wore a skirt just yesterday in otherwise "male" mode. It was a knee-length brown skirt with a bit of an a-line to it, and I wore a t-shirt and flip flops with it. And yes I wore panties under it, because I usually wear panties even under men's pants, especially with my recent weight loss as all my boxers don't fit me very well anymore.

Just a man in a dress here.

What I don't understand is why some muggles get so upset about a guy wearing a skirt.

I mean, what's the big deal?
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Is it just my imagination or are people getting unbelievably judgemental around here lately? For a bunch of people who gripe (with good reason) about not being accepted for what they choose to wear, statements like the above show an amazing lack of insight.
    Not to mention an amazing lack of awareness of current women's fashion trends. Pantyhose are on the outs as far as I can tell, especially nude hose. Just about the only thing that seems to keep them around is the different colored and patterned ones that ladies pair up with boots and stuff as the weather starts to cool a bit.

when i am a man i'm a man but when i'm a woman I AM WOMAN

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma England View Post
    What I don't understand is why some muggles get so upset about a guy wearing a skirt.

I mean, what's the big deal?
    You're in jolly olde england.
    I think the majority here are from the USA.
    There's a big difference.
    and what's a muggle anyway? cartoon character?