Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Man In A Skirt

A Man In A Skirt

I saw a man, dressed normally, except that he had on a skirt. I'm wondering if anyone of you has done this and do you wear panties or nothing underneath?

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    once in a blue moon ill be in general public in a skirt...

as for under...ALWAYS pantyhose, never panties

I watched a street entertainer/comedian/juggling artist the other day. He was very good and he drew quite a large crowd. He had long hair in dreadlocks, a black shirt with red piping on it, a mid-thigh pleated skirt, black socks, and black loafer shoes. No one batted an eye, as far as I could tell, not even my sons.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by DLCarter View Post
    I saw a man, dressed normally, except that he had on a skirt. I'm wondering if anyone of you has done this
    I guess as a man i am guilty of this... perhaps thats why im a crossdresser and a member of this forum..
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member

I wonder something like that... But, not that much like that.

DLC,

I wonder sorta that same thing, but it's women wearing the skirts that I'm interesting in thinking further about.

What's your deal with the male nether regions and why are you asking us?

Seems like you might be at the wrong URL...

Good luck chatting elsewhere.

I will wear an ankle length denim skirt with panties under with no problems at all in public.

Was it a skirt or a kilt?

Kilts are fun to wear in public, with matching flashes, knee socks, leggings, sporran... well it helped there were another 100 people dressed exactly like I was but it was still fun.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you were in north Georgia maybe you saw me. I go out all the time wearing a skirt, but always with panties and bra! No wig and no makeup, just me and my skirt!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I see lots of men here in So. California wearing kilts.

I saw a man, dressed normally, except that he had on a skirt. I'm wondering if anyone of you has done this and do you wear panties or nothing underneath?
    Thats what I always do, I call it my 50/50, skirt and heels, male shirt but usually some wild print, and purse, no make-up or wig.

"I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Really? I think you are are on thr wrong site for your fetish!

Jeanna and maryklinden

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    Really? I think you are are on thr wrong site for your fetish!
    Jeanna
    Is Maryklinden also in the wrong URL for her so called fetish? Thinking about a woman in much the same way as the OP wondered about men?

Marykilinden.

So it's ok for you to have an interest in those regards towards a woman, but since the OP wondered about men... He needs to browse elsewhere?

This forum is about support,tolerance, and acceptance. Maybe the two of you should be browsing elsewhere?

Kelly
    Last edited by kellycan27; 08-17-2009 at 08:50 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I have little desire to frighten the natives although I did discover today that no one cares if I browse the women's clothing and cosmetics at walmart, then proceed to purchase a few items. At peak hours on a Saturday, mind you.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

I have lost count the number of times I have worn a skirt in public as a man - probably dozens of times.

I always wear panties, regardless of what is over them.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

I have a couple of super long skirts that I'll wear in drab. A nice long white skirt can be incredibly nice on a hot summer day! And of course panties, always.

I am also a man in a skirt and panties. I do not do make up or wigs. Just a guy who likes to wear a skirt.

I've worn a skirt with a men's polo shirt around the house several times. It feels to to at least have something ladies on and often not enough time to get all dolled up. Normally I wear panties or pantyhose underneath (prefer pantyhose for the no visible panty line look and got to have stockings over my legs) Though on occasion I do wear nothing underneath just for fun.

Banned Read only
    I saw a man, dressed normally, except that he had on a skirt. I
    Huh. Okay, but for the "except" part.

Being that skirts are anatomically correct for men, and seeing as how the breeze is good for the boys, I don't see skirts as abnormal. I wear them all summer. I work outdoors, so it's simply a matter of wearing what's practical and comfortable.
    Last edited by MissConstrued; 08-16-2009 at 03:22 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Nice reply, Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Jeanna
    Is Maryklinden also in the wrong URL for her so called fetish? Thinking about wemon in much the same way as the OP wondered about men?

Marykilinden.

So it's ok for you to have an interest in those regards to wemon, but since the OP wondered about men... He needs to browse elsewhere?

This forum is about support,tolerance, and acceptance. Maybe the two of you should be browsing elsewhere?

Kelly
    I believe the point of this ENTIRE site, is to support CDs. For WHATEVER reason, and HOWEVER, they do it.

If U have a Fetish, and wearing clothes of the OTHER sex, has ANYTHING to do with that FETISH, then U PROBABLY belong here!

I think there R A LOT of fetish dressers here. And some that DON'T approve of them.

Please remember, "those that live in glass houses", and " that throw the first stone", etc., etc.

Now, what were U asking, DL?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You're thinking of scotsmen...

Quote Originally Posted by az_azeel View Post
    I guess as a man i am guilty of this...
    Last edited by Nicki B; 08-16-2009 at 07:41 PM.
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

been there done that and have the panties with the logo... Ok no logo
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

skirts and kilts

I wear kilts frequently as a guy and receive a lot of compliments.

I have worn skirts in public and will more in the future. Right now, my public skirt wearing is frowned upon by my wife, so we have got to work through that before I can venture out into public once again.

I just plain "like" skirts because they are comfortable. I find it frustrating that women can choose to wear skirts or pants depending on their mood, but guys are pretty much confined to pants.

At the Dublin, Ohio Irish festival there were many, many men wearing kilts and it was very gratifying -- they wore all manner of kilts from plain colored utilikilts to high dollar wool tartan kilts. It's clear to me that a lot of guys in our area enjoy the feeling and look of a kilt (skirt by any other name). I think it will just grow in popularity.
    -Meri

Central Ohio

Shhhhhhhh

To be perfectly honest I think that if more men knew how simply marvelous the feeling and just how comfortable skirts can feel,there would be a whole lot more guys wearing them. My friend MC described it best..."breezy"! Maybe we should keep it a secret. First skirts,then dresses. What next? How boring would it be if EVERYONE started walking around in skirts?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka Svetlanova View Post
    I have little desire to frighten the natives.
    I do have to admit, I have never had a really bad comment, just some short blurt outs, BUT, there have been a couple of times, you could just see in the persons face, beyond shock.

There was one recently, that the only way I could describe the look on this mans face when he saw me, , , Is like when my Windows Laptop freezes, he went into mental lock.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by obsessedwithpantyhose View Post
    woman in business suit with pantyhose=professional
    woman in business suit with bare legs=SKANK
    Is it just my imagination or are people getting unbelievably judgemental around here lately? For a bunch of people who gripe (with good reason) about not being accepted for what they choose to wear, statements like the above show an amazing lack of insight.