Thread: Wooooo-hoooo!!! A banner day!!!

Wooooo-hoooo!!! A banner day!!!

Yesterday, I saw my therapist that I've been going to for awhile, and when I first saw her about a year ago, I came out to her regarding my CD'ing. I brought an outfit with me yesterday, and she let me use a room to change into it. It was my favorite OD skirt with a khaki sweater, 'hose, and my new Jessica Simpson 3 1/2" brown leather pumps, and I brought my favorite brown wedge pumps for the chance to show them off. Until now, I've only seen her en drab, and she said she couldn't believe the difference in me when I was "dolled up"! (My femme mannerisms, walk, gestures,...) I didn't get to put on makeup due to time constraints, but she also commented on how quickly I dressed both "dolling up" and reverting to en drab. I first acquainted her with crossdressing via my loaning her my signed copy of "Get Dressed" by Gina Lance, and until then she had no idea of how many crossdressers there were out there until I introduced her to this site! (They really teach about that in college psych classes, don't they?)
    She seemed uneasy at first, but after about five minutes, we were talking as usual, and I was having a ball, I got the same thrill out of that as I do going out in public when I get to make a CD'ing road trip!!!
    *WHOOOOOOO!* what a rush, I spent the rest of the day on cloud nine!!!!!
    Last edited by Lisa Catherine; 08-15-2009 at 06:49 PM. Reason: grammar correction
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!