Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wearing feminine clothes

wearing feminine clothes

i will probably catch a lot of flack for this but i would like to know how others feel about this.when you wear pretty lingerie under your male clotheshow does it feel to you,i know for myself that physically i cant tell any difference,but mentally i know that i am wearing something pretty.so how do others feel about this?

Wearing lingerie under men's clothes is different to each person wearing them. Some get a sexual rush and some it is as normal as wearing men's underware. For me it was a sexual rush at first and now after wearing them full time is as normal as wearing my men. On occation when I do wear my men underware it feels sorta different in reverse.

I used to do it a lot, but I found it frustrating. It made everything sexual. I am happier these days to just glow in the knowledge that I will get there, and then be happy when I am free to dress.
    I am sure that it is different for each person, but for me, underdressing underscores the masculine obsession, rather than the feminine here and now and in-process orientation.
    Last edited by Di; 08-17-2009 at 08:22 AM. Reason: TMI

Aspiring Member
    To me, it's like I'm only halfway to my goal.

It also becomes frustrating for me, in that I want it all, not just a taste.

Deep down I'm afraid too, that doing that regularly might callouse me toward something that I enjoy so very much in my life.

Dressing is a very special time and I very much look forward to it. I don't want to take a chance on wrecking it.

I can't imagine my life without the desire to dress. It's way too relaxing and way too much fun.

I find it reassuring and just right. As stated when I have to wear guy underware, ugggggg, it feels all wrong. Now wearing thongs has it's ups ad downs, when doing daily stuff thongs and when doing manual labor briefs/bikinis. Just my preference.

Teri

When I wear pair of panties under my male clothing I am concious of it all day. I love the way they feel so much my wife bought me male bikini underwear thinking it woul be the same, it's not, but bless her little herat she tried. Like some of the others here when I first started dressing it was a sexual thing now I just love the feel, and would panties and a bra all the time. As a mattrer of fact during the winter I do, because it is easier to hide bra lines under a think shirt than it is under a T-shirt, which is what Iwear durirng the summer.

I underdress as much as possible, and I find that when I have my panties, girdle, stockings, (and bra in colder months), under my male things, I just feel so much more content, confident, and more at ease in everything I do. Of course it is so much nicer to see my lovely things, but just knowing I have them on under my male attire is enought to give me those wonderful feelings. The feel of my sheer stockings on my legs, feeling the "tug" of my garters tabs pulling on my stocking tops, It is just so comforting to me...

as someone who hasn't owned male underwear for over 30 years... its just underwear. As others stated, at first it was sexual, then it became normal. I was in a situation about 9 months ago where I had to wear a pair of "mens" underwear for a day. I was working on a friends car when an oil line burst and soak me. Now when I'm working on a car, I don't wear "frillies" so when I stripped in his laundry room I was wearing plain ol black Hane's Her Way panties so nothing was noticed. BUT...he gave me a pair of "'tightie white'ies" and I felt inprisioned in a dark past life all of a sudden. YUCK YUCK and never again!! It was so bad that when I got home I took a bubble bath, doused myself with perfume and found the frilliest think I had at the time to put on just to clear my mind!

Jenn

I have underdressed on occasion while at work and to honest only realize what I am wearing when I go to the bathroom. As I'm walking in I remember that "oh ya, I'm wearing that today." I once tried wearing a high waisted-brief to work one night and I knew that I was wearing it the whole time and actually found it annoying.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I makes me happy. Very happy. If I'm not wearing a bra and panties it just doesn't feel right to me. I can feel it on my body. Women's underwear grips you in different places than men's, and I like that. I find it reasuuring to have that mild "hugging feeling" of my bra band. I can feel and enjoy that thin strap on my shoulder. I like and can feel how my panties are cut around my bottom. It feels nice to me and I do notice it.

Ok, there are times in the day where I'm busy at work, or whatever, when I can't feel it so much sometimes barely a feeling at all, but like you said, you know it's there and it feels good to know that. I can't openly wear women's clothes to work (or should I say I choose not to) so under-dressing is a way to "keep me honest"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Mixed

Sorry, but I just have mixed feelings,hate when that happens.

Silver Member
    It used to be sexual but now it just makes me feel nice inside to know I have my nice lingerie on underneath my man clothes and I love to feel the softness and the lace next to my skin

Well, I like to be around women or in a room filled with women and thinking to myself, I bet that my panties are the most feminine and lacey in the room, or that all of us are wearing panties (just occurred to me - do female to male crossdressers wear male underwear under their clothing ?)

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

The few times I've worn feminine underwear out, I've had a few different feelings:

1) Kinda distracts me (if I'm feeling a little bit excited)
    2) No difference (except when I'm getting my wallet and wearing a thong)
    3) Nervous

I sometimes flip between the three. Sometimes I even have a fourth:

4) Show it to the world...

(Just kidding about the last one)

I wear panties mostly because I like the feel and comfort better. I'm past the sexual part.

Michelle

I feels a lot better wearing lingerie under my regular clothes and I am more aware of it. when we are in the winter I love the feeling of the lace top stockings and garter belt as well as a bra or chemise or camisole.

Quote Originally Posted by charlene#2 View Post
    ...when you wear pretty lingerie under your male clotheshow does it feel to you,i know for myself... that i am wearing something pretty.so how do others feel about this?
    Used to be that I'd get rather "excited" then it went to a feeling of being "pretty" , now it just feels right. Stockings, panties, bra, everyday, all day.
    Had occasion about a week ago to go "braless" for an afternoon, felt really odd.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

While there are a few times when I wear mens underwear (ugh) I usually am in panties and sometimes pantyhose. I am constantly aware that I have them on they make me feel wonderful. I can't imagine life now without panties.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I'm like Shari! Feel like I am only partly dressed! Since I wear panties almost all the time, the only time I feel different is when I am wearing "drab briefs!"
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

For me it just seems natural to wear panties and a bra under my male clothes, After getting dressed in the morning I usually don't think about it again at all.
    ColleenW

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar

When I do think of what I am wearing it does feel special. Underdresing can help me feel somewhat connected to when I get to fully dress and helps relieve any blah feelings I might have about what I am doing (chores always feel a bit better when wearing some nice panties.)

I suppose the feeling depends on what I am wearing overtop of the panties (I primarily wear full briefs of either satin or nylon.) If I am wearing loose shorts or pants over top I notice the lower degree of male support. Snugger shorts or pants and I generally do not notice except on "nature trips". While sexual feelings can certainly present themselves if I let them the common feeling is more like an "ahhhh...nice" rather than an "ohhhhhhh...yes!"

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    For me, underdressing while wearing baggy men pants is kind of pointless.

Iv'e worn panties 24/7 for the past 10 years. They feel good, I feel good and thats all thats matters. It's not going to go away so just enjoy it. Theres more important things in lifeto worry about.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I just enjoy the fact that I can wear my panties which feel so much better than manunderwear. Wearing panties is not sexual it is just right for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    I just enjoy the fact that I can wear my panties which feel so much better than manunderwear. Wearing panties is not sexual it is just right for me.
    Spot on Paulette

Xx Vicky xX