Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wearing feminine clothes

I love feeling of having a feminine body not feminine clothes.

I love the feeling of having the forms pulling at me and the movement I get when I walk. If the forms are not attached they don’t feel real.

When I am wearing a corset and my attachable forms I do not need to be wearing a dress or skirt to feel very feminine. Jeans and a sweatshirt are fine maybe a pair of panties. I just have to be careful I do not bounce all over the place.
    Last edited by prene; 08-18-2009 at 04:17 AM. Reason: spelling

It is the materials and the way they are cut that make wearing panties enjoyable. I also love all the different colors. I have been wearing panties 24/7 now for 15 years and would not dream of switching back to male underwear.

I wear a bra during the colder months and it is the feeling of having it strech around my cheast and the pull of the straps, especally when wearing my forms. The weight of breast pulling at the straps makes me feel real feminine.
    Let's not forget the jiggle when I walk.

I find the whole experience relaxing and deciding what color to wear way too much fun.

put fresh panties on every day never give it a second thought feels natural to me same with a bra think I would feel funny without my undies on lol

Umm, underdressing, I have never tried it. If I am going to wear panties and a bra, why would I want to wear male clothing over it. First, if I have a bra on, I also have my breast forms attached. If I have panties on I am also wearing stockings and either a girdle or garter belt. Well, with all of this on a slip seems called for and then I feel the need for a pair of heels.

If I have gone this far, a skirt and blouse or a dress seem much more appropriate the a pair of pants and a button down shirt which buttons up the wrong way.

Nicole

i use leotard and tights in underwear, somethimes when i go out. i feel great and myself (!) when i use it, but i will like more if i use it without male clothes hiddinig it. i would like use dresses and mini skirts but the people here in portugal, and some of my "friends", will not understand me and it! well, when i use female clothes under i feel so good, so good, so good, you can`t image. i only have affraid if someone see it...

Halfway there

Wearing feminin lingere under male close is a first for me. I am about to go out to run to the store. I wonder if I get any looks.

By the way I have on men's slacks a sport shirt and loafers. Would prefer a pair of flats.

I will let you know what happens

Josie:

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I have undressed a few times in the past. Panties/pantyhose under my guy gear. Maybe I liked it to much, it did feel great. Perhaps, I will pick the practice up again.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

A Girl That Wants Out Emmalee_Summers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Wearing lingerie under men's clothes is different to each person wearing them. Some get a sexual rush and some it is as normal as wearing men's underware. For me it was a sexual rush at first and now after wearing them full time is as normal as wearing my men. On occation when I do wear my men underware it feels sorta different in reverse.
    I have to fully agree with her, i felt the same way

When I wear my boy undies, they feel so bulky & uncomfortable. Panties are sooooo much better! Always one's with a nice lace trim

It is not sexual for me. I have begun wearing panties 24/7 and the major difference is that I check my zipper a lot more than usual. Seriously, I am still trying to forget about them and usually do except when going to the men's room.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    I just enjoy the fact that I can wear my panties which feel so much better than manunderwear. Wearing panties is not sexual it is just right for me.
    How true, I love my control type panties, kind of holds it ALL together.
    It just feals rite. Rader

That's a good question.

I do wear fem items under my masculine clothes once in a while. I think I just feel pleased that I have some things of my fem nature as clothing. Certainly the thing-highs are always obvious to me as I move and I love the feeling. It is largely a matter of comfort to me.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    for me it simple , I wear the clothing that is appropriate for me , I own very little that is male attire , if I could get away with it I would only wear womens clothing , I feel nothing except normal , pretty is nice though.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

How lingerie feels

I am very aware of my brassiere, camisole and panties. Lingerie feels very different than guy underwear. I seldom wear stockings. I guess the best way to describe how I feel is to say “I feel feminine”. Not being a GG I may not have a lot of credibility knowing exactly how “feminine feels”. I only know what I feel feels very good and “normal”.

Aspiring Member

PD has a point

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteDuality View Post
    For me, underdressing while wearing baggy men pants is kind of pointless.
    I generally agree, but I underdress sometimes anyway...Go figure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by charlene#2 View Post
    i will probably catch a lot of flack for this but i would like to know how others feel about this.when you wear pretty lingerie under your male clotheshow does it feel to you,i know for myself that physically i cant tell any difference,but mentally i know that i am wearing something pretty.so how do others feel about this?
    for me it's the thought the I am wearing something feminine. I always have to have something on. Other people don't see them but I know they are there.

I sometimes underdress with panties and bra, but this has no real femine feeling for me only partially dressed.

When I can, I dress fully for the true feeling and satisfaction of being like a woman.

Amanda
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Underdressing at work

Colleen and all the rest of the girls, I wondered about this: When you wear a bra during "work" days, or any other time, and you are not fully "dressed", are the cups empty? That is, do you wear forms or stuff them with anything else? What size cup size do you wear...your normal cup size? Covering the bra straps and band isn't too hard to do but does the extra material of the empty cups on the bra present any outward appearance that must be covered up?

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenW View Post
    For me it just seems natural to wear panties and a bra under my male clothes, After getting dressed in the morning I usually don't think about it again at all.

Allison
    "I may never be the girl of my dreams...but never-the-less, I am Woman!"

I only wear girls panties now and the sexier the better as they make me feel so sexy all day. I wear bras at home and sometimes out but don't wear a bra to work because they would show through my work shirts and that makes me nervous, but ideally I would love to wear a bra every day

I underdress quite frequently but very seldom fully dress, for a variety of reasons. For me, there's a comfort component to wearing panties, and a psychological component. When you're a little boy, panties are something little girls wear, and for a boy to wear them is a source of shame, a reason to be teased and humiliated, as if being a girl or doing something girlish is to be less than a boy (more so 35 or so years ago when I was a little kid in panties for the first time). So there are a lot of left-over feelings from those early experiences involved in me pulling on a pair of panties--just knowing I'm wearing them, and thinking about what they represent (even including the word itself, which a lot of women even hate to say out loud because it's so childish and diminutive), adds to the immediate physical sensation.

I don't wear pretty lingerie all the time. In fact, the more pretty the lingerie is, the more uncomfortable is. I wear it nevertheless!!! But it's for occasions when it doesn't last too much on, if you know what I mean.

Most of my panties are plain comfortable classic brief. Even a couple that are cotton lace, the cut is classic brief. I wear very often all day under my male clothes so comfort is a must for me.

I try to balance between safety and my personal taste. So I have a lot of plain discrete colors, that are difficult to identify as panties by having a quick look at them, but I also have the ones I really really love like the lace ones or those with floral patterns.

I can tell when I'm wearing panties, they feel different. I'm over the times of having aroused by wearing panties. I just feel fine when I wear them and a little less comfortable when I don't.

Wearing feminine clothes

I fully underdress as often as possible,it feels so natural.i love the feel of a bra,and stockings on my legs are a lovely feeling.

Small town in Scotland Claire Fleming's Avatar
    I always wear panties with tights when I underdress. Living in a generally cold country the cool feeling of air around the tights is wonderful, as is that restictive feeling of wearing a bra.

Just wish I could dress fully all the time, but circumstances dictate otherwise.

For me the wearing of both female underwear along with male outer wear is just an expression of my total self. Some days mostly male and then again somedays all girl depending on my moods. The best of both worlds!
    I will forever and always be Susan....

Aspiring Member

Feeling girley

I try to wear girley as much as possibe, Every once in a wile the wife says "get rid of the bra".