Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crossdressing at work

I thought about it, but has anyone tried walking on rebar in heels?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Grace View Post
    Well I start college tomorrow, and I think that Kim may be making a dayview at one of the local friendly bars
    Just a suggestion, if you ever feel like you're comfortable enough to do it, you should consider going to at least one class dressed. I never did it and I always wish now that I would have tried it at least once. There was a TS girl in one of my writing classes and so I know I would have been accepted if I'd done it, but I just was too scared of the walk from my car to the classroom building (I commuted) and getting out of the house (I lived with the parents)

I've been wanting to go to work dressed but I work in the oil field witch ant a good place to be going dressed im not scared just looking out for my safety but im fixen to go back to school and change jobs so I can 24/7 be a girl for the rest of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    I thought about it, but has anyone tried walking on rebar in heels?

Stephanie, the heels may help you stay on the rebar, hook the rebar between the heel and the ball of the foot and slide along it.

As for working in female attire. I am a truck driver and no longer own male pants or underwear. I usually have some kind of hoop or dangle earrings in unless I have to go back to my HQ. I have a couple of customers that dont like my earring choice but that just makes me wear bigger more annoying earrings when I return. I also have my nails painted an average of 1 week a month. I am trying to work my way up to wearing more but my profession its hard too.
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?