Thread: Going to my first TG/CD party!

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar

Going to my first TG/CD party!

I went & had coffee with a gg friend I haven't seen in a while and told her about my CDing. She thought it is amazing, she said I could borrow her wigs & part clothes whenever and if I ever need make up or beauty tips, she'd help. But she invited me to the party this friday, I can't wait! I don't really know what to expect, I guess it's kind of a wild bunch that is throwing it.
    Now what to wear ...
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.

Going to my first TG/CD party!

Go and have fun and relax all will go well for you. Yes what to wear is always a problem for us girls, some times I try on 5 outfits before I find the right one for that day.

Sounds like fun! I like your avitar...are you wearing the blue wig to the party?

I don't know. I was thinking about it, but I was also thinking of a more 'club style' with an A-line wig to match my brown hoochie dress.

Your avitar is cute and how about going to the party in something that will match or has similar colors as the wig. To complete that though, how about all your accessories being in shades of blue. If your GGF is a little wild, the party bunch anyhow, as you think, then that would let you fit right in.

Hugs,
    Alice

I was thinking about that. I went to a super hero/villian party last friday & had a blue themed costume, it was a generic villian but everyone loved it al the same. I just might have to wear it again, considering it's dubbed the 'Tranny Party'

My sweetie and I had our first TG dance club experience a few weeks ago in LA. We both felt out of place at first just 'cause it was do new. After awhile we found the people to be very welcoming and got into the groove and had a marvelous time.