Thread: Took a Drive Today

Took a Drive Today

So I was sitting at home in my normal daytime attire of panties, stockings, high heels, and shorts (I know, not exactly a fashion statement, but whose going to see me, and besides I like dressing like that at home), and realized I had to get some things in the mail. So I threw caution to the wind and just hopped in the car as is, and drove off to the post office, where they have a drop off box. It was so much fun that I just kept driving around a while, not only to enjoy the moment, but also to get used to driving in heels (it is different). Anyways, for those of you who get to go out fully dressed, this might not seem like much, but to me it was wonderful, and fun. Now I'm back home looking forward to the chance of doing that or something more daring in the future.

Yup! It's a rush just getting out and around people, even if you're just driving around in your car. No one else has to know you're dressed, and you get the pleasure of scooting around town in front of people while wearing heels.

Return a movie, get gas, bank atm, dumb stuff like that is fun to do en femme. And if anyone sees you, they probably don't know you, so screw 'em.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I yam what I yam,

ABQ = Safe Place

The years I lived in Albuquerque (on the West side on Cisco Rd), I went anywhere I wanted to go dressed, was never hassled, never a rude comment, and always served properly as a lady, was welcomed in the church (on Montaño in the N. Valley) of my choice with no sign of rejection.... for me, ABQ was a welcoming place for a number of years. I did, however, stay out of the Barrio south of downtown and totally out of the "War Zone" south of Central Ave and East of Wyoming. In those years there was a good TG group that met once a month and had several annual social functions. All TG folk were welcome. In fact when I left ABQ, that group was meeting one night a month in a Methodist Church's facility, I can't recall where, but somewhere near Central and Louisiana. I consider ABQ a good place to be if you are a crossdresser. Ganny Gray.

Hi Jaclyn,

Great first step! and I should know as that is almost exactly how I started going out. The only difference was that I was fully dressed and was wearing a wig and makeup. The first time out is the scariest, each successive time is easier and more fun. As I said, my first time was to the post office and some driving also, my heart was pounding so hard I thought I'd faint.

That was several years ago, and now I go out whenever the feeling moves me. Tomorrow, I have an appointment with my therapist to which I go as Nicole. After that session I plan on going to pickup some makeup, one of the pharmacies is running a sale, and then to a clothing store to look for a new skirt. Yes, I do my shopping fully dressed and try on the clothing before I purchase it.

This is the fun and exciting part of being a girl. Take your time and venture out as time permits, but do get out and continue to take it further and further each time.

Nicole

You go Jaclyn! Venturing out is so much fun.

Michelle

Yay Jaclyn, go for it! Could be the start of something big. Good on you.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to take a change of clothes. Murphy's Law...

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaclyn NM
    Anyways, for those of you who get to go out fully dressed, this might not seem like much, but to me it was wonderful, and fun. Now I'm back home looking forward to the chance of doing that or something more daring in the future.

[SIZE="2"]You’re a creature after my own heart, Jaclyn! I love to just drive around aimlessly all dressed up, usually with a few things to mail along the way. It’s just so much fun! Now and then I like to stop, get out of my Jeep and twirl my skirt around a few times – a very girlie feeling…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Norma_CD
    Don't forget to take a change of clothes. Murphy's Law...

[SIZE="2"]Excellent advice![/SIZE]

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Thats a good start next time you will take a bigger step.

my first time driving was at night going across country on I 10. Although no one could see me I still got a rush being dressed for so long outside of my house

Will be traveling in November. The trip is rather long, will take two to three days, as I dont care to drive for more than 6 to 8 hrs. tops without stopping and getting a room. I am really looking forward to it, as it will be colder weather by then, so i can not only have my panties, but I will be able to wear my corselette (all in one bra, girdle), stockings also.
    I am in agreement with all here who say how exciting it is to be out on the road, even though I may have male things on, just knowing and feeling my feminine things underneath is very exciting. One thing I find myself doing a lot, is feeling my little garter bumps as I drive, and peeking down at my nyloned ankles while driving. I am really considering keeping some low heeld pumps in the car to wear while driving, (allthough it will be a bit of a pain changing out of them to pumps gas, etc.), it certainly will add to the excitement I am sure...

Heheheheh, just driving in heels is something I did recently for the first time.
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.

Being able to drive en femme must have given you a wonderful feeling of freedom and exhilaration. Congratulations on your big move.

Aspiring Member

inspirational CD's

I've often thought about doing something like that, but I'm afraid I'm not that bold.

I deeply admire you girls who are not afraid to "Push the envelope" .... those who post photos and go out dressed ...Maybe If I hang around here long enough , I'll be brave too!!!

Love Danielle

Not quite the same but still

While I know it is not quite the same as what you did, congrats by the way, last night I left my hotel room for the first time wearing just my breast forms (which give me a large and noticble 42DD chest). I tried to avoid people, but I was almost seen a couple of times. Right now I'm trying to build up the courage to run around the corner to the ATM in the grocery store, but it is inside near the registers, and I have nothing to go out in and look the part.

But I'm still very tempted to try it anyway, just for the rush.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love to drive while dressed. I don't come close to passing but in a car it doesn't matter. Sometimes I put on a cap and some ladies sunglasses sometimes I don't. There's a lot of freedom in being in the car and driving around.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Across country en femme

Two weeks ago I drove across country over a three day period of time. I was dressed in either short skirt or girlie shorts and top along with low heels and wore makeup and dangly earrings. I did have on my large sunglasses most of the time while driving. I stopped for lunch at Cracker Barrels and stopped for gas along the interstate and rarely did anyone notice. I did get a WTF from a couple college age guys, but that was it. I checked into several hotels and was treated just fine by the clerks. It was just great. As the days went on, I was more and more bold and just walked around rest stops, local towns and even went shopping in one place. No one seems to give a hoot. I am not really that passable in my mind but I was surprised nonetheless. Lots of fun.
    We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

Hi JaclynNM,
    Its great fun to drive around dressed up.
    My wife and I just came back from Riudoso and I was able to wear my matching bra and panties for the whole trip home.
    CB

I love to "Dress & Drive"

Way to go.
    Mary

nicole

getting out

being from a small town and having my vehicle known by others can be a test. my gf and i, now escape for a weekend and hit a much bigger place. we rent a car and can go out and drive. the first few times i went dressed out in public was at nite. i was so nervous. my gf had a great laugh. after a few outings i did start to feel more confident. it didn't take me long to realize that everyone we met on the street was not starring at me. lol. hard on the self-esteem. we both look forward to halloween, i can fullfill 1 wish and dress and wander thru malls and go for a longer walk.

Jaclyn, I love doing that. I still remember the first time I did it and it was, and still is, magical.

And when I go shoe shopping and buy a new pair, I always slide them on...even if I am in a business suit because it feels so special.
    Kristen

you go girl ... I love driving in heels ... makes me feel very naughty