Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you still get excited when dressing??

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    I'd better ... or all this stuff is going to the GoodWill shop!

For me, it's not really a matter of getting "excited" like that. But of having a continuous kind of quiet exhilaration that lasts through the whole event, whether it's a quickie try-on of something new from the store or an extended deja-cation of a week at a conference.
    Deja says it for me. I feel so much more alive sometimes when I'm dressed en femme. I'm just more aware of the different feelings of painted nails, my forms, the different materials of the clothing and the smells associated with this effort.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Yes, dressing still excites me. I always look forward to it. The sense of well-being that comes over me is always welcome. If you're asking about sexual excitement, well, I used to have a constant state of arousal every time I dressed, but that faded over the years. And it's more relaxing to not have that going on all the time while I'm dressed. But if I desire it, I certainly have no issues inducing that stimulation manually, especially while dressed.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    When I was a teenager but then just about everything made me excited.
    Nowdays dressing is more about feeling comfortable and good about myself.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I get excited each and every time I become Nicole. Being able to slip into my soft sexy clothing, my wig and makeup is a really emotional turn on for me. I may be a little unusual, but I no longer feel the sexual excitement that I felt 20 or 30 years ago.

For me, the excitement comes from going out as Nicole and being accepted by those I encounter as the person I appear to be. I get really turned on emotionally when I go into a woman's shop, try on a new dress or outfit, and have a sales associate or another shopper comment on my appearance or pay me a compliment. I also get excited when I go to pickup some makeup and I am approached and questioned on my choice of product.

I guess excitement comes in different ways as you get older. I am far more happy and content with who I am today than I have ever been in the past and I find my excitement far more rewarding.

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    When I was a teenager but then just about everything made me excited.

[SIZE="4"]Girl, ain't that the truth!!![/SIZE]

Nowdays dressing is more about feeling comfortable and good about myself.

[SIZE="4"]That's true for me too.[/SIZE]

Interesting thread. A related question I have is- for those that are full time or have transitioned, do you get the same excitement or thrill now as you did when you first started part time CDing?

A GG friend of mine (who knows about my dressing) tells me all the time, "I don't understand why you'd voluntarily wear a bra". Of course, I'd trade with her in a second!

My experience is similar, but I really don't dress en femme to get aroused. I certainly CAN get aroused when I'm dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    It depends.

If I dress to get aroused, I will.

If I dress to dress, I will not. Doesn't mean I can't get aroused while dressed though, which is the only moment being tucked can become uncomfortable.

(does that make any sense?)
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Yes, dressing still excites me. I always look forward to it. The sense of well-being that comes over me is always welcome. If you're asking about sexual excitement, well, I used to have a constant state of arousal every time I dressed, but that faded over the years. And it's more relaxing to not have that going on all the time while I'm dressed.

As far as getting excited while tucked, That is pretty difficult. All tucked in and held there with agirdle, Not much room left for expansion.
    Last edited by Raychel; 08-22-2009 at 12:13 AM.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by cocopuffs girl GG
    Do you still get excited when dressing??

[SIZE="2"]Excited? Yes. Aroused? No. How can I be aroused when I feel vulnerable? Vulnerability excites me all by itself, but it certainly isn’t sexual excitement. I need to remove my clothes for that…[/SIZE]

Started dressing when I was 8 or 9. The excitment started than and has never stopped. It gets me going everytime. Maybe that is why wife is so accepting.

I get excited when my SO joins in the fun!!! And she loves me dressed!

"A girl can dream and when you cannot dream there is always shopping lol!"

Chewies sister-moulted!
    The levels of excitement never seem to diminish . I'd go even further and say that the anticipation , waiting for the chance to dress as glorious and addictive .
    These most pleasurable feelings only get stronger if the chance to repeat dressing from one day to the next arises , for me at least .

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    My experience is similar, but I really don't dress en femme to get aroused. I certainly CAN get aroused when I'm dressed.
    +1. I don't 'get aroused' any more when dressed as a girl than I do while dressed as a guy. And when I do, the feeling is the same, whether in guy or girl mode; I feel like I'm supposed to respond with stereotypical female behavior. I have learned to 'act' like a guy. I've gotten pretty good at playing that part, but it still feels unnatural.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    Ditto.
    I'm more interested in putting full ensembles together, and seeing what works esthetically. Women's fashion is too good looking for me to ignore. I hate it ( meaning I'm jealous) when women wear the latest fashion trend, and try different outfits each day because they feel like it.

Smile

I still get aroused sometimes but im taken a pill called transfemme and it messes with that department but when the girl mode realy kicks in it helps me I've never had a problem with it but im like everyone here its like when you can be your self its so relaxing and the fillings are so real don't let it both you its normal to not get aroused everytime you dress