Thread: My wife has been away a week!!

Aspiring Member

My wife has been away a week!!

Hi Girls!!

My wife has been gone since last Sunday morning. She's taking the grand daughters on a "Civil War history" trip thru the Carolinas and possibly Georgia if time allows. Great opportunity (for me) right?.....She in fact asked "Are you going to be OK all alone for a week"?......"No worries, I said....I'm gonna be Danielle all week and I'll be fine"

Well it's Thursday and I haven't dressed yet....I think I'll finish up my "Honey Do" projects this evening. Then I'll plan on spending Friday and Saturday dressed.

For me, crossdressing is a very odd quirk....When I can't do it, it's all I can think about. But when I can dress to my hearts content, I become pretty blaise about the whole thing.

Have any of you girls with an acceoting SO experianced this, or am I truely an ODD BALL

[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
    Just my opinion I feel you should have been "required" to dress the whole time ,,,,it would have been a great experience ,,,so much different to do it every day even when not in the "mood" to doing it for a few minutes or hours when the notion strikes you

Jean Ann

My wife left yeterday for a couple of days. Dress up as much as possible while she is gone.

Aspiring Member

The absent wife

My wife is gone for about 12 days. Dianne has enjoyed every minute of it and has experimented with a combination of outfit asshe is limited to lingerie when the wife is in.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Hi Danielle...

I am sailing a similar boat this week, my wife being gone since Sunday as well and likely returning this Monday. My original thought was to dress at all times except for work but the heat has stifled this plan signficantly. Had it been cooler I would have pushed myself to dress more even if I did not feel entirely up to it.

Do you have similar feelings about anything else in your life? About watching TV, sports, other activities that you wish you could enjoy more often but when the opportunities present themselves you are not all up for it?

I have felt similar to you and it has allowed me to understand my level of dressing and where it sits in my everyday conscience. I still wanted to dress but perhaps not quite as much as I thought. Once you get dressed this week for a few hours maybe you can get a better sense of why you have waited.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

Sarah has the house for 10 days

My bride has been away for 5 days and will return next week. She knows I'll be dressing, but has given me a list to keep me honest. I've worked on the honey-do list and tried to keep up on other projects, but I've dressed as much as I could. No problem finding the desire here. My biggest problem is the mother-in-law lives about 150 feet away and likes to check to see that I've not let the house and garden go to hell while her daughter is away.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Lacey View Post
    Hi Danielle...

Do you have similar feelings about anything else in your life? About watching TV, sports, other activities that you wish you could enjoy more often but when the opportunities present themselves you are not all up for it?

I have felt similar to you and it has allowed me to understand my level of dressing and where it sits in my everyday conscience. I still wanted to dress but perhaps not quite as much as I thought. Once you get dressed this week for a few hours maybe you can get a better sense of why you have waited.
    Thanks the interesting thoughts to ponder Veronica. I don't have a lot of hobbies now days, but I still do woodworking and ride my motorcycle occasionally. I haven't noticed any change in those habits when she's gone....Sometimes I think that (IMHO) fantisizing about dressing is sometime as good as the actual act itself.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    "Sometimes I think that (IMHO) fantisizing about dressing is sometime as good as the actual act itself."
    Danielle, that may be a big part of the enjoyment of dressing. I know when I begin planning a special trip or some other special activity the anticipation and preparation is a major part of how I enjoy the time. Shopping for clothes is another way of doing the same thing for dressing. I find a skirt or blouse and begin to figure out how it would work with something else. Before long the anticipation can only lead to one thing.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    My bride has been away for 5 days and will return next week. She knows I'll be dressing, but has given me a list to keep me honest. I've worked on the honey-do list and tried to keep up on other projects, but I've dressed as much as I could. No problem finding the desire here. My biggest problem is the mother-in-law lives about 150 feet away and likes to check to see that I've not let the house and garden go to hell while her daughter is away.
    Sarah,
    Why not invite your mother in law over for afternoon tea, or something similar. She'll then know everything's OK, so you'll know she won't be back for the rest of that day and evening at least!

To answer the original question from Danielle-
    When my wife's been away (two nights at the most), I've spent the first evening overdosing on CD, sleeping and breakfasting in lingerie and heels. Then I found that I no longer had the enthusiasm to repeat the process for the second evening! I don't know how you kept away from it for so long!!!

Tony
    Last edited by Dragster; 08-22-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Couldn't spell "invite"!

Mine too

My wife left for a week also.... The week turned into a month, been a year now....still no word. I don't think she's coming back.

Just kiddin, don't have a wife.....
    Last edited by kellycan27; 08-20-2009 at 08:09 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    My wife has been gone since last Sunday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie anne View Post
    My wife left yeterday
    Quote Originally Posted by diannecourtney View Post
    My wife is gone for about 12 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Lacey View Post
    I am sailing a similar boat this week, my wife being gone since Sunday as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    My bride has been away for 5 days
    I'm starting to see a pattern here............

Did any of them take the furniture with them on vacation?

{Just kidding}
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Aspiring Member

Jerzey Girls (and boys)

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaM View Post
    I'm starting to see a pattern here............

Did any of them take the furniture with them on vacation?

{Just kidding}

Ah ya gotta love those "Jerzey Girls"....I have a friend from Stanhope NJ and he's funny too!!!!.....LOL

Love ya all!!!
    Danielle

When I was married I sent my wife and four children to Disney. My other two children stayed with a friend. The flight left at 7:15 AM, I was dressed by 8:15 and it a 45 min drive back to the house

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    For me, crossdressing is a very odd quirk....When I can't do it, it's all I can think about. But when I can dress to my hearts content, I become pretty blaise about the whole thing.

Nothing odd about that, and I think many people will find the same thing about many of their hobbies. Take golf, for instance. If you like to play golf... but your wife hates it, and doesn't want you out on the links, so you only get to play your 18 holes every 3 months... how badly are you going to jones for golf, as opposed to your buddy who can do it any time he pleases?

It's a distinctly human flaw. We always want what we can't have, and take for granted what we do.

For myself, I have that freedom. I can dress how I please, when I please. So, most of the time, when the opportunity comes up, I'm like "meh."

This is exactly why the French have that saying about wives and mistresses. You marry the girl who will be a good wife -- good mother, good cook, etc. You keep the woman you truly love for your mistress.

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    My wife left for a week also.... The week turned into a month, been a year now....still no word. I don't think she's coming back.

Just kiddin, don't have a wife.....
    [SIZE=4]Wow..just look at the humor that your sharing and here I thought I was the only one.. so due to economic conditions..are you leaving a light on???? hmmm light on for a year = $4,345.00. okay.. is she worth that????? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Okay for the actual thread.. I've been bi myself for 3months.. and I don't dress near enough.. sometimes just too tired to go through the routine..other times, rimnents might be detected at work the next day.. and other times, i just don't feel it.. wow..did i say that??? yes.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]but when I do, I enjoy it and I guess that is when it all just comes together.. so enjoy the time you have in whatever mode you want.. even if your daydreaming of dressing [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaM View Post
    I'm starting to see a pattern here............ Did any of them take the furniture with them on vacation?
    Well, my wife will be away for 4 months, but it's me who's keeping the furniture! muahahahaha

I also have plans to dress a lot and go out clubbing and so on, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it or I'll suffer the same "nah, not today" syndrome.

I do agree that planning and shopping is a very important part of dressing but I still don't think it's better than the actual dressing experience, especially when you're done and you take a look at the mirror and just love what you see.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Later this Fall, my wife will be away for 4 to 6 days helping a family member in need. I am just now plotting the possiblities! Ah, the fun is in the details.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I guess I'm very lucky I have a wife that was my best freind before we got married. There were no secrets and still none. I was full time 10 years ago went back into the closet. Now I'm out agian even at work the happiest Ive been in 10 years. I was not ask to go into the closet it was my choice. Because of a new job. But i've been there long enough that every one knows me and I have worn unisex clothing the whole time so its not a shock to most of the ones I work with. Its the country side where I get the most head shakes lol'

In about 6 weeks my wife is going to visit family on the other side of the country for a week. I will drop her off at the airport at 4 PM for a 6 PM flight, be back home by 5 PM and be Nicole by 6 PM.

The next day I have a full makeover and photo shoot scheduled and have a hotel reservation for the next 2 nights. I fully plan on being Nicole 24/7 for the entire week. To ensure that I remain fully dressed as planned, I am taking no drab clothing with me. It will be Nicole or nothing for the entire week... Haven...

Nicole

I had the opportunity to dress and go out last night. I was halfway through make-up when I decided I couldn't be bothered and just wiped all that make-up off my face. I'm beginning to wonder if I am a crossdresser at all, I'm happiest wearing stockings and girlie shoes whilst in drab, or semi-drab perhaps.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

My Time

Family left last Friday I have been dressed since Friday afternnon, I took vacation this week. It has been so much fun to be a girl all week I have gone out everyday and night. Spent 2 days in Atlantic City, took only female clothes with me. I planed this week for months. Had my nails done friday went to the Salon on sat had my hair done its shoulder lenght so I got a great body wave , had my legs and other parts waxed. Spent way to much at the Mall. But have enjoyed the freedom to be dressed 24/7. To bad it will be over and back to reality. I will still dress but it wont be the same