Thread: Graduated to panties

Graduated to panties

When I first started cross-dressing, I was accessing my mother's stuff, and because (at that time) I was the same size as her, I dressed in the house and dressed in everything that women wear except shoes (she had small feet I guess). I tried stocking first - that's the garment that was most accessable because they go bad and get thrown out. From there, it wasn't long before I added lingerie (panties and bras) as they were in the laundry and that was my job at home. At home when I was "sick" and mom was at work, I added girdles, slips, dresses.

As I moved out and was single, for one reason or another, I settled on only bras. It stayed that way for twenty years until yesterday when I put on a pair of my wife's panties for work. It felt great and I think I want to get some of my own.

Has anyone else had this kind of experience?

I'd say that's a little unorthodox Randy. I think most girls start with panties and develop from there.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Been wearing panties 24/7 for 15 years. Love'em every day. Best part is all those different colors and fabrics to choose from.

Hi Randy. for me it started as fun with my wife dressing me up about 4 yrs back . that brought out my secret desire lurking in my subconscious mind. I confessed to her that i enjoyed it and like yo do it more often, assuring her that i still want to be a man only and i dont have any other intention than dressing up. evemthough she was not enthusiastic about it, she agreed that i can do as long as it is only between us and even our child should not know it. that was the greatest day of my life. whe has even helped me to get dresses made thro' her tailor.
    from then i have almost discarded my entire men's undies and wear only panty and slip under my Drab and sometimes even Bra under thicker shirt and jacket. only exception is when i go out of town or when i go to my doctor
    urmila

Hi Randy

I started with stockings too, the kind you need to keep up with a garter belt then went on to panties, bras and outerwear (my sisters and mothers). After moving out of the house I mostly wore panties for a long time then added bras, etc. and then other outerwear.
    ColleenW

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    Has anyone else had this kind of experience?

[SIZE="2"]Go to the head of the class, Randy!
    I also started on the outside and made my way to the interior. It was definitely a journey worth taking, and you can never go back…[/SIZE]

I also started with panties. Then to a bra.

I started with stockings as well, then I found a dress my mom no longer wore and would play dress up in it for years. WhenI was I a kid, the dress of course would reach down to the floor and it was one of those late 50s-early 60s full skirted dresses. I loved it.. felt like I had a ball gown on.

As I grew older and bigger, sighh..and the "incident" happen, I stopped dressing between the ages of 8yrs - 27yrs. A very long time, I know (that's another story).

When I finally got my own place, away from mom and dad and roommates, I re-started when I was forunate enough to meet a man at the gym who was a cop. Although, my motivates at the time were not of finding a gurlfriend, but a boyfriend, he eventually revealed to me that he wore pantyhose in the winter time to keep warm. I didn't believe him because in south central texas, it doesn't get cold to often...lol. But actually the temperature does dip down into the teens every so often and especially when you work the graveyard shift. One afternoon, I was at his place and I asked him to show me his pantyhose (at the time, I half believed him). Sure enough, he did have them and modeled them for me. One of the most sexiest sites I've ever seen. The moment of truth came when he had me put on a pair,.
    GURLLLLL.. Cassie was born that afternoon....LOL

Unfortunately, my cop boyfriend moved away as he told me he was going to take another stab at reconciling with his wife, so he was moving back to the family home on the other side of town. I never saw him again. But, he left me with a very personal and lasting gift, Cassie.

I've been building and yes, I've purged since that day, but here I am, taking it one day at a time.

Cassie
    Last edited by TxCassie; 08-21-2009 at 08:45 AM.

Not too unorthodox

First, thanks to all who responded. To Tricia, I guess it is a little unorthodox - that's probably why I started the thread. I guess that I was just wondering if anyone else had gone through the same process.

To the rest of the world, I guess the whole process of crossdressing seems a bit unorthodox, so I suppose that is as good a label as any.

Randy, I too started out with stockings. Panties are an every day thing for me, don't get me wrong it's a big step. No worries though, we are all unique in how we came to be who we are today. From what I have experienced, acceptance is the word. All are welcome.

They accepted me, and I thought I was strange .

Be well, and know this, friends are here.
    You always tell me that it's impossible / To be respected and a girl / Why's it gotta be so complicated / Why you gotta tell me if I'm hated ?/ So please be carefull with me, I'm sensitive. /And I'd like to stay that way.

Jewel

Silver Member
    Yep for me it was panties first and then the rest followed

Certainly most people start with panties. all to their own.

Xx Vicky xX

Things I forgot to mention

I forgot (or did explain well enough) that I did wear panties when I first began, but that (for whatever reason) I never took to that. I guess that I considered the bra to be more feminine. Their might have been al element of risk there too, especially when I wear one to work once in a while - even though my wife very much diapproves of that.

Also, the trigger for this was getting an offer from Vistoria's Secret for a free panty and discount off of their new bra line. Being the boring practical man that I am, I tried on a pair of my wife's panties so that I would know what size to ask for - there's no way I'd ask to try on panties. From what I hear, that is a no-no. I've tried on bras in their changing rooms before, but panties carry a different aura.

Thanks for the support from all who have responded.

Gold Member
    Not to be the thread police, but Debs has not posted in this thread yet?
    Debs, wake up!

Anyways when you graduated to panties, did you get a diploma?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

too funny

LOL - No diploma, but I'm looking forward to an Angels card at VS!

Well, for a few years it really was nothing but panties for me...

But when I moved on to other stuff, it was FAST!!!

it started out with panties, then bra, and now to lace top stockings, garter belts bustiers, baby dolls, chemise and what ever else I can find.

I started out with whatever I could find. Mostly some of my sisters and mothers swimwear at first. (not used in winter).
    Add some random stuff I found over time, like discarded pantyhose, that bra my sister threw away, some panties and a spagetti-top I found on the street, etc.
    Until I got some disposable income and could do some online shopping. I only recently started wearing panties fulltime as I had this rash from my cotton men's briefs and I had a pair of these microfiber panties that were much softer, and then ended up going on sale for 1 euro a piece (I bought 15) at one of the online stores I visit. The rash has gone away and I feel much happier wearing all kinds of soft panties 24/7 now.
    I like dresses and skirts, too, and heels, but wear those only at home. Bra's and other stuff not so much.
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.

everyway is a winding road, and its not about the destination its about the journey.

just have fun and enjoy it
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

Hmmm - I'm only into the panties myself. Love gthe way they feel and fit into my imagination. Can't really see myself sporting more than that though

I feel bad for the women in my office, because I know that I have a bigger variety of bras and panties than all of them.