Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where Are All The Big Beautiful Trannies?

Did someone say BBW

My God I went directly to this Blog, it called out to me Jo they aretalking about you. I Was skinny once it was nice but I like being the Big Beautiful Woman (BBW) that I am, because I look like The Mom that doesnt worry about what foods I should eat and I have the Boobs that go with that LOL When I go out with Friends I get a Lot of nice compliments of how I Dress for being a Big Woman. Thank you for creating this Blog I feel some times like the model for Lane Bryant or Woman Within (which is really Me LOL LOL) I got all excited about this Blog, Yeah For Big Woman!!!!!Joann0830
    Last edited by Joann0830; 10-21-2009 at 11:23 PM.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar

big

6'1" 190 lbs.

I don't consider myself big at 5'11" tall & 135 lbs. My dress size is 6 or 8, depending on brand.

I do consider myself attractive and can pass well, due to years of experience and a naturally skinny frame.

Smile

big seems to be an issue for some but not for all . im 6'7" and about 230. when you are comfortable with yourself size does not matter.

Banned Read only
    6ft 2 and 225

Used to be 6ft 2 and 168 - would fit size 8

5'9" and 202 lbs just lost 25lbs and still losing. Size 24W for tops but "only" misses size
    16 or 18 bottoms. Blame it on a barrel chest.

Smile

5'7" 250 dress size 20 and trying to loose weight with out any luck.
    Mistybtm

I think

Big girls do not look good when they try to look like tiny girls.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_Scot View Post
    A simple question. Looking at several forums and sites, there seems to be a severe lack of big beautiful trannies showing pictures of how beautiful they are..

Why is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandyflcd View Post
    I've always found the term BBW or BBT in this case annoying. I've never heard petite women calling themselves PBG's or averaged sized women calling themselves ABG's. Never heard ugly women calling themselves UG's either. When do people feel the need to put couple "Big" with "Beautiful" for these cases?

Sorry... I know it is off topic... just wanted to agree with "were all beautiful" sentiments left by others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I've never shopped in the petite section .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    5'7" 250 dress size 20 and trying to loose weight with out any luck.

[SIZE="3"] You have to be happy with yourself, for me I would love to be 5' 6", and a size 4 but that's not going to happen, for I'm 5' 10" tall, big boned with larger shoulders than most GGs. Even shoe shopping for size 11 shoes keeps you out of the average sizes. I have lost almost 50 lbs since I started going out over 4 years ago but when your girlfriends are size 2 and 4 I will always be the "BIG GIRL" in the group. I have a GG friend of more than 25 years and size wise we are a mirror imiage even down to the shoes, she is always borrowing clothes, before she knew I would always look to what she was wearing and and how it looked on her, now I can look at her wearing my clothes and see exactly how I look in them.
    You just have to love yourself, for me when the makeup is off I still see Kristen in the mirror, and that will always bring a smile to my face.
    [/SIZE]

Watermark1.jpg
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

Big Girls

I want your cameras that make you all look so beautiful and feminine when you tower over me.

I am 5'7" 195, definitely not a big girl like some of you are. Yet I think I am too too fat to look good in a dress again. I need some of your confidence to break the ice and start dressing.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    If you're tall (I'm 6'1") you GOTTA be thin. There is no choice, no way around it, no excuses. That's if you're serious about dressing. If you are serious about dressing then you are serious about passing. The chances of passing are multiplied when you can show a waist line (that's right, no beer gut). If you don't care about how you really look, hide the camera, but I've yet to meet a crossdresser who doesn't like her picture taken. Looking good takes work, desire and dedication. Passing is the biggest rush you can have as a crossdresser and the results are well worth the diet.

[SIZE="3"]6"3" and 250......"I yam what I yam"...LOL[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

BBWs and BBTs

I don't post as many pictures because my closet is limited by the selection of cute stuff in 18W and 20W clothes. Perhaps thats the drawback. I'm 5' 11" and 225 lbs so my curve are not quite in the right directions! I do think my face is OK when its made up. Maybe our self-image suffers from all the size 8 gals on here! Or its advertising with the size 0 and 1 models.

Edy

Where Are All The Big Beautiful Trannies?

I always look at the picture gallery and all the women looked so small and beautiful. I never believed nice womens clothes came in sizes that would look good on me. The clothes look so beautiful on them and I wonder where they get their clothes. I would like to see more ladies show their size and height on their posts.

I am 6-4 260 lbs size 20 dress and growing lol ... all you ladies are beautifull

5'7" 225 dress size 20 it is what it is
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 12-10-2009 at 01:14 AM.
    Mistybtm

I am 5' 11" and 250 pounds and look best in a size 22-24 a big girl for shure
    Cathy

5' 9" and 220 pounds plus or minus. In my twenties, I could wear a size 18 in tall misses, but now it's women's and plus sizes. I find that a lot of things I like are not available in my size. I guess I should look at that as a blessing as I save money that way.

Doctor and myself want me to be under 200 pounds but I've gained back the 15 pounds I lost in late spring. It now being winter, I don't see the losing happening soon. At least I'm back to the weight I've maintained for the last several years and haven't gone over that.

I've only posted a couple of pictures as I can only take them in my bedroom. Got several cute outfits, but the setting and poses would all be about the same. I could post some pictures from my hobby, photoshopping my face onto pictures downloaded from the web, but that would be deceiving trying to pass as a Shopbop, Frederick's, Victoria's Secret, Newport News or similar model.

[SIZE="3"]6' 3" (barefoot) and 270 lbs.[/SIZE]

AT 6 feet and 220 lbs I would say I am a big fat dude in a dress with makeup on. Beautiful? its all in the beholder.

I'm 5' 14" and 135 +/- 100 lbs. Downright petite.

I'm 6 ft 275lbs and wear a size 24/26. As far as the beautiful, I'm working on that.

i'm 5'8 and 240 for now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Of course I heard from a few people how I would look so much better if I lost weight.

I am not as small as I would like to be yet but getting there.

Overweight people are always being made to feel bad about their weight so of course they don't like to post photos. Look at the photo section and the threads that get the most responses, it is almost never a larger TG woman, it is always some slender one.
    Yeah, what she said.

I'm really surprised how tall some of you ladies are. You are all beautiful in your photos, and probably even better in real life.

Beauty is so subjective.
    Last edited by Andy66; 12-17-2009 at 04:11 AM.

Big girl here hon. Weigh 255 lbs and am 6 ft1 tall and HONEST to a fault too