Thread: Congratulations you just had your first shot of t!

Ronaldo Explosivo halfman_halfamazing's Avatar

Congratulations you just had your first shot of t!

Knock-Knock

Who's there?

Orangutan.

Orangutan who?

Orangutan times but you didn't answer.

Watchin lamb chop on qubo.
    Anyway.. YES!
    You read that right!
    I got my first shot today.
    After a month of finally looking for doctors I got an appointment with someone in Downtown L.A like right in the heart. Next to the U.S bank and near Staples. I was so shocked when the doctor said "ok pull your pants down. lisa (fiancee) why don't you come down here so you can learn how to do the injections" lol she was shocked too. "do the what now?!"
    i thought it was gonna take months and more talking and blah blah blah but nope! just an hour or so of talking and then i got stabbed in the leg.
    I just cant believe this is happening already. Its dream come true. Lisa said that I was glowing today. The last time she saw me glow was when we got engaged and when i got my haircut.
    I told my mom I was going she was very against it. Not for the reason you might think but she wasnt sure if it was safe and was concerned for the money. We're on the verge of losing our insurance. JCPenney styling salon is being.. well... Poor thing the manager is horrible anyway keep that in your prayers if you pray.
    After Lisa took me to Chuck e Cheese to celebrate and i texted my mom. She hoarded me with questions and she said she was crying but she didn't know why. So i wrote her back and told her not to cry because i'm gonna finally be happy. She wrote me back and said that that's the only thing that matters.
    So all is well.
    I plan on telling my aunt when she comes back from germany. From there the message will be carried on through the family like when i got my first period. Can anyone relate? =/ lol
    Getting my T next week. I get a shot every week.
    So go me!
    And go you!
    If you honestly think you cant get hormones, actually start looking for doctors.
    I mean i have asperger's. It makes me lazy and give up easily but i tried especially with the help of my lisa I actually made it happen.
    So look around if you have to go somewhere a little farther do it. I was actually blessed enough to live 15 minutes away from downtown L.A, but if i had to go somewhere else I would. So don't give up =]
    and my life gets better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Ron is like, like...half man half amazing...no doubt ~
    it's okay Justin Bieber, I'm 21 and my voice is barely changing too.

YESSSSSS! Congrats dude! It's f-ckin AMAZING!
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    That's soooo awesome, Ron !! I am REALLY happy for you !! Congratulations !!

btw......the knock-knock joke ?........corny, but cute.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

w00000000000t!!! Congratulations, Ron!! That is absolutely fantastic news!
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Congrats Ron I'm really pleased for you xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Awesome dude! Just like you, I will be in the same situation very soon. I can't wait either. Congrats, once again!
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Awesome congrats dude!
    SHUT UP AT LEAST THE BUNNIES ARE ON FIRE!!!

Ron congrats hun ........... one big step on your journey to be you outside to match you inside ..... awesome
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Cool stuff Really cool xxx
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]