Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Do you CD to Sleep?

Panties 24/7. In the summer months, cami's or shorter nighties and now in the winter months either a cami and half slip, a full slip or cami and satin pants.

i actually just started doing this. Just underdressing to sleep makes me sleep so much more comfortably!
    removed

Cding in bed

I always wear panties a cami or lacey nitey or slip. I also wear cable tights or hose too. I usually underdress 24/7 in the winter anyway. I love the feeling of feeling feme and comfy too.Love cding.
    Sarah

Do I CD to sleep.

Yes, I love wearing satin nightdresses to bed. My SO and I have a couple of matching sets that we wear on occasion. I sleep much better when I do.

Twice the fun...

Whenever I'm a'femme, going to sleep within it all is half the fun, knowing that I'll awaken within glorious womanhood, which is always so amazing. If it's a Saturday or Sunday morning, like today, so love to be able to lounge around from the moment I get up and do all that any red-blooded girl would do. Bath and pamper, with a lipstick marked coffee mug at hand and NPR telling all about what the world doesn't know about me...

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Chrissy

you look nice

I always sleep in fem you look really comfy and sweet

When the kids are at school and the wife is at work and I just got off the graveyard shift, it's panties and nightgown for me. I just love the Olga line of nightgowns and have two and one Lilly of France shorty nightgown with firlly long sleeves.
    Striving for acceptance.

sleep while CD'in

I always wear pantyhose and my bra(w/forms) I LOVE waking up feelin' feminine!!!! My better half doesn't say anything I guess she has just accepted this.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I always wear a nightie,still in it now.

When I am having trouble sleeping I do. Put on a bra and a thong or panties depending on what I feel like.

i just wear panties nothing else i sleep way to wild to be in something i fight with the covers anuff lol brenda lynn

Banned Read only
    Although it doesn't sound like the most comfortable, when the wife is away I love to go to sleep in a bustier and thigh high stockings. Love going to sleep feeling sexy and waking up and making breakfast in lingerie, thigh highs and stilettos. Damn that's hot...

One time I fell asleep with some Sandals on. They where slides with a flat footbed ( very comfy) and two purple Uppers. Someone came home and woke me up. Luckly they didn't notice what I was wearing.

I'm usually in my bedroom with the door closed, as there's a teenager around too. Privacy is respected between us, but I still make sure when I fall asleep that my high heels and everything are under the blanket should I suddenly not be alone.

Karen

leotard and pantyhose to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
    I wear sheer tights everynight to bed with a thong bodysuit. Nothing like the feeling of being cozy in bed when your legs feel so silky when they rub together. Besides they keep you warm at night That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it
    Yes me too leotard and silky pantyhose for a good night mmmmm sleep??

I like going to bed with nylons. Must put a few silky things on my Christmas list!

Jennifer

Tried it many times

Typically I can't keep my hands off myself, and don't get a good nights sleep. Even if I am tapped out. I am sure you know what I mean.

Do you CD to Sleep?

always in a nice silk night gown,

Pink is so wonderful

I finally CD'd for the first time in bed last night. I was wearing cotton hi-cuts, pink/dark pink striped flannel pants with a cute white bow belt, & a pink camisole with criss-cross straps in back. I did have to add knee high socks since I got cold, but I loved it. Unfortunately it took me forever to get to sleep since I was so ecstatic with myself and woke up a bit turned on after a couple of hours.
    So I had a hard day at work being so exhausted but also being so happy.

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    I read a study somewhere about how wearing a bra to bed can increase risk for breast cancer, and about how your breasts need time without constriction to just relax and let the blood flow normally...so I don't often wear a bra to bed. On some occasions yes, but often it's just panties. Gets too warm to wear full PJs here anyway. When I do wear them I usually end up ripping them off in my sleep by the end of the night. While that could be due to some really AWESOME dreams, I'm pretty sure I was just hot. :P

Sometimes though I do wear a cami with forms, and a skirt.

Shaved legs & soft flannel pants!

Tee-hee, the pants feel sooo good on my shaved legs. Just pulling them on felt better than before.
    And I have cute fluffy pink socks on also.

every night, usually naked, sometimes bra, sometimes baby doll.

Panties the year round. Can't envision being out of them. But this time of year, ladies PJs are worn also. Got two pair in my stocking last Christmas. Hopefully Santa will be nice to me again this year.

I just sleep naked mostly...

...sometimes I pass out in my knickers though

silk pantyhose and leotard

Quote Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
    I wear sheer tights everynight to bed with a thong bodysuit. Nothing like the feeling of being cozy in bed when your legs feel so silky when they rub together. Besides they keep you warm at night That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it
    Sounds like the shimmersilk pantyhose and leotard im in bed with now