Thread: Bikini at the beach

Bikini at the beach

Has anyone worn a two piece bikini at the beach? How were the reactions of passerbys and people sitting close to you?

NObody has done it? When I do it then I will let everyone know. Thanks

Bikini at Beach

Johnboy-check out the "Out and About" forum under LatinDancer(Elizabeth) and you will see that it has been done.Good luck, and be sure to post your own pics from the beach as well.

Cute one piece

I wear a one piece style that is has a little apron in front to cover up the bits.
    I've worn it the local pool doing laps and with my extended family a mountain lakes resort for a week and in front to many stranger and never even a raised eyebrow
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    Yup, I have and with pictures.