Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The BIG Halloween thread./POST ALL YOUR Halloween posts here!!

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    If I was going to dress I would dress as a hooker 5" heels and all. If you don't want to wear your breast form try small water ballons. I did before I bought breast forms.and they worked well.

For a costume, just plain old balloons filled with air work. If worried about popping bring a spare. For makeup, just call up your local MAC and ask them... maybe if you just walk in and do it in the store front they will help you out. I know if you book an appointment and private room it costs something... but don't expect it for free from anyone....at least give them a very generous tip. Another idea...get one of the girls you are going out with to help with the makeup.

Here's my costume for this year. Not sure if it will be worn to a public party, but it might. Would like to try and talk the wife into going clubbing on Halloween, so I could wear this out. I bought a cute mini petticoat, which really fluffs it out, I need to find some pink heels to match, but if not, I have black ones already.

Jill, I'd also try to get one of the girls you'll be out with to help do the make up. If nothing else that will throw them off a little bit more. Remember that you'll have shaved legs and will walk in high heels fairly well, not to mention how much you'll 'have spent' on your clothes for a one-time costume. As for boobies, just roll up a couple of socks and stuff 'em in. That works fine and you won't worry about popping them if someone gropes (and somebody will!).

You should also expect to get your bra strap snapped in a bit of revenge. My wife still does that and it sucks. Now I understand what the fuss was!

Smile

Jill, I'd also try to get one of the girls you'll be out with to help do the make up. If nothing else that will throw them off a little bit more. Remember that you'll have shaved legs and will walk in high heels fairly well, not to mention how much you'll 'have spent' on your clothes for a one-time costume. As for boobies, just roll up a couple of socks and stuff 'em in. That works fine and you won't worry about popping them if someone gropes (and somebody will!).

You should also expect to get your bra strap snapped in a bit of revenge. My wife does that every now and then, and it sucks. Now I understand what the fuss was!

On the Makeover at MAC aspect, I had a friend who used to work at the MAC counter at Nordstroms and I had asked her about doing my makeup for halloween if I came in one year and she told me that tons of girls go in there before halloween parties to get makeovers so it really isn't a great time to just do a walk-in, or to schedule an appointment for the places that do complimentary ones if aren't planning on actually buying anything.

Think of it this way, you're basically taking a half hour or so of her time at work when she could be helping customers who could actually be spending some money.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Quote Originally Posted by tinalynn View Post

You should also expect to get your bra strap snapped in a bit of revenge. My wife does that every now and then, and it sucks. Now I understand what the fuss was!
    I wanted to go somewhere to have it done because I wanted to surprise all the girls but also because it won't give any of them the opportunity to shoot down the idea or discourage me. If I show up already completely dressed then they can't do that.

I'm also not that really worried about that other stuff, if I wear a long skirt or opaque hose they won't notice my legs are shaved. I'll just say I got the clothes at a thrift store, there are a lot of quality items at a thrift store for cheap. I don't walk in heels that well and it's easy to act like I'm really terrible at it. I intend to chalk up the fine details to really getting into my costume.

Well I Did It!

I would've preferred to post these in the photo section because I spent too much time on these to have it sit in the Halloween thread, but I will be good...

I will be going to a Halloween party this coming Friday and had to test my makeup and costume. I could not get the stupid nails to stick, so I went without them.

Here is me as Elvira:

Maybe I'll be able to improve on this for the party. What do you think?

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Scarry

I have this exceptionaly large dress that would fit a elephant. I am putting that on with the largest bra I can make, build up my ass and go out treating all the adults I can find with a pic of me.. ugly ugly ugly for sure...

"I have this exceptionaly large dress that would fit a elephant. I am putting that on with the largest bra I can make..."

Will this help?

http://ladygrace.com/product.asp?pn=1305

I really want to go out this year for Halloween dressed. I have a lot of ideas for costumes while dressed, but I'm kinda scared about having facebook pictures posted of me, and people seeing the pictures, especially family types.

Anyone concerned about facebook pics, even though it is Halloween?

halloween soon

I absolutely cannot wait until this velvet skirt arrives! Also the boots are rather to die for but I might change my mind since they would make me 6'6! And the pvc top will give me one thing of each material
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by tinalynn View Post
    You should also expect to get your bra strap snapped in a bit of revenge. My wife still does that and it sucks. Now I understand what the fuss was!
    I actually like it when my gf does that. Maybe I should pretend not and she would do it more ;-)

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar

Bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Thank you Anne! I'd have to admit that it gnaws at me. This is the one time a year where I could actually be "me" in front of everyone and my wife absolutely detests the idea. I even KNOW it's a bad idea because people still look at me sideways after the only other time I did this, several years ago. Even knowing it's a bad idea, and knowing that my wife has tolerated so much from me, I still can't help resenting her attitude on this a bit. What can I say - I've always freely admitted that I'm screwed up in the head . . .
    Ok, so my wife has always known and accepted my feminine side, She does have a few rules she is firm about.

1. I don't dress around our friends or grown children and now grandchildren.
    2. No posting pictures on the internet, she doesn't trust the net.

Sounds simple, but 2 years ago she relented and let me dress as a woman for a Halloween party. I wore a sexy maroon dress, 4"heels and spent hours getting ready with perfect makeup and glue on nails. I made a very convincing woman but as people realized who I was, there were many comments on how well I pulled off the whole image,TO WELL!!!

Ever since that Halloween I get the "sideways look" as Kimberly stated, some of the people that were there have said that a guy who walks in heels as effortlessly as I did, re-applies his makeup and has feminine gestures must have been practicing a very long time (again with the sideways look).

So my wife has told me that I will NOT dress as a woman this Halloween, she has also heard some comments. Yes I know it's a bad idea to dress again but I kinda resent that I have been told I can't. I loved the attention!!!

Linda

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar

Faced my fears at a singles dance - won $50 prize

I've been going in drab to a weekly singles dance for the last 3 months. I've met some nice ladies but still have the anxiety of outing myself as I get to know them.

SO, for their Halloween dance last night, I waxed/plucked my beard, removed all visible hair south of my chin, trimmed/plucked my eyebrows, painted all 20 nails a bright red. Then a red bubble dress that hid a lot of figure flaws, off-black hose and black 3" wedge sandals. I added some bright red bobby pins and red claw clip to my shoulder-length greying hair. Then packed my evening bag with lipstick, driver's license, car key and cash. Put the big stuff in a tote bag, put on a leather coat and off I went.

I was very well-received by the ladies and the gents. Comments from the ladies included:
    "you look just like a woman"
    "you remind me of my grandmother"
    "you're sexy"
    "are those real?"
    "you have great legs"
    "now you know how us tall gals feel on the dance floor"
    "those shoes look so comfy, where did you get them"

Then the standard stuff with the girls: having my breasts felt, legs touched, comparing nail colors, makeup tips, arranging breasts when slow dancing (over/under or in between).

One sister in drab outed herself to me. Several other guys asked where I got the 13W shoes (Avenue). One very drunk guy danced with me for a few seconds. No one hinted at homosexuality.

A lady I've been dancing with a lot for the last month continued to dance with me last night.

After the costume parade, I heard buzz that I was going to finish toward the top. Then I was announced as the winner of the $50 1st prize. I got to blow kisses to the crowd and do my impression of a curtsy.

All in all, a wonderful night. It will be interesting to see how I'm received next week in drab. Maybe they'll have a Mardi Gras dance.
    Last edited by Elsa Larson; 10-20-2009 at 01:07 AM.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Amazing Member

What to Wear to a Halloween Party?

One wonders what to wear for a Halloween Party. Last year at a straight singles club dance, I dressed all in blue, including carrying a blue purse, and went with a woman friend who also wore a skirt. I just wish she could have stopped calling me by my male name when were there!
    This year at a trans-club supper, I ventured into more daring ground. I wore a mini-skort with black hose, pink jersey top, atomic raspberrry wig and tall, white go-go boots. But I was in good company. Someone remarked, what a bunch of ****s were were. (Or at least dressed like.)
    Now I am thinking of going back to the straight singles club Halloween dance, but this time alone. I hate to cross-dress going as a man, now I have transitioned, but I really don't know what to wear. Any suggestions?

Hey Beth,
    I found a Poodle skirt (crinolin and all)and put together all the rest of the outfit right down to the saddle shoes. Don't know if that floats your boat or not, but I plan to have fun with it.

Holloween costumes

im lookn for anyone knowing of a good site to get a costume from...preferably one that deals with crossdressers since im kinda a big person and normal size costumes dont fit exactly

Locally there a lot of halloween super stores that have a wide variety of sizes.... I bought a nice flapper costume at Walmart... but it's a woman's large..... Think the bigest they had was extra large and I have no clue what size that equates to... A large is probably a 10-12 and an extra large a 14-16?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Locally there a lot of halloween super stores that have a wide variety of sizes.... I bought a nice flapper costume at Walmart... but it's a woman's large..... Think the bigest they had was extra large and I have no clue what size that equates to... A large is probably a 10-12 and an extra large a 14-16?
    Karren,
    You purchasing a flapper costume proves the old saying " Great Minds Think Alike ". My costume,from Fredericks arrived last week, as I plan to attend a CD Halloween party on Saturday. Karren is the one with the great mind, and sharp wit. Me I just have a mind - maybe. A half wit ?

Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

LOL.... with age my mind is going and the light is starting to fade..... making me a dim-wit!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Lol Karren - U go gurl ! I'm much older than you hon - so what does that make me. OMG I really don't want to know ! &
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm sure you're look great.
    Please share the pictures with us!
    A.

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    Thanks for all the positive feedback. Just ordered the costume and beehive wig! Can't wait to try it on!

Talking Where to go?

Been gone for a couple of years, sorry. Just thought I would pop in to see what has been going on.

I am getting all dressed up...I like the hippie costume this year. I went as a witch last year.

The problem I have is I'll be all dressed up and no where to go. I am near Las Vegas. Is Nora and her bunch still around? Anyone know of any good parties. I don't drink or really party hard, I just like to dance and listen to good music (Classic rock) and have good conversation and food with friendly people.

Oh, would like to be safe too.

Melinda

For me it would be a ballerina first, and some sort of naughty fairy princess...