Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do men cross dress?

Banned Read only

Why do men cross dress?

Hmm

I would have to say the thrill, is that ok?

Oh, here I thought this was just a set up to a joke. "Why do men cross dress?" "To get to the softer side?"

Quote Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
    I would have to say the thrill, is that ok?
    It's fine with me.

i don't know just do it and will keep on doing it.

Smile why?

because i have to it makes me happy and thats all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Oh, here I thought this was just a set up to a joke. "Why do men cross dress?" "To get to the softer side?"
    Well played! Gonna be laughing all night about that one.

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    For so many reasons, lol. Mainly to feel like a comfortable woman.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

That's a real nice little summary there, I think it touches on most of the possible reasons and combinations thereof.

The comments underneath are interesting as well.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Men crossdress for as many reasons as why women dress. I can't speak for others but I crossdress because I love womens clothes and I love the feminine look and I love the silky feel of the clothes and I love all the pretty colors and designs and I love the panties and the pantyhose and the bras and the bodybriefers and the swimsuits and the bikinis. I love the dresses and skirts and styles and the choices. I love the little black dress and I love the red dress and I love the pink dress and I love the floral print sundress and I love the feminine shape and I just love the feel of being a girl or a women and escaping the male world. I just feel so happy when I'm in a dress and womens lingerie. It is the most incredible feeling I ever had wearing clothes. I never ever got excited wearing a suit and tie but put me in a sexy dress and I am flying high in a crossdressers world! That is why I crossdress because it makes me feel fantastic!

emmi

why do men cross dress?

I wonder how many of us do it because we are physically feminine. It would be interesting to hear from someone who, like me, developed breasts at puberty and failed to develop down below normally. Everything is great when dressed as a girl but it is difficult to have sex satisfactorily. Any ideas?

emmicd, you are right on girl.

I don't know but I am rather pleased they do x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Most re-posted topic on this site.
    Why do some people like broccoli?
    Why is the sky blue?
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Most re-posted topic on this site.
    Why do some people like broccoli?
    Why is the sky blue?
    I,ve no idea why we crossdress, but we do and just have to accept it

Why do some people like Broccoli?....No idea there either

But this explains why the sky is blue ....http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physic.../blue_sky.html

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

the pleasure of it all

When I was able to crossdress regularly many moons ago a big part of the thrill was a sexual thing of course..... then the guilt hit me and back to drab clothes.

However, then I found myself staying dressed longer and relishing in the feel of the clothes against my skin, after the sexual thing was over. I was never one to just don a pair of panties and bra. That did nothing for me. I needed to put on the entire outfit, makeup, wig, etc, to enjoy the moment.

One thing though I have no desire to be a woman...... just to dress like one and look as best as I possibly could.

Thanks for listening.......................

ps. I could never pass

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd View Post
    I never ever got excited wearing a suit and tie
    I really must be the weirdo on this site because I've seen this sentiment a couple of times on here, and I have to admit, I love a suit and tie! Maybe it's because I've grown up post Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction and stuff so when when I get kind of a "bad@$$" charge from it. I guess I also like moving along the spectrum, just because I do things that aren't traditionally masculine doesn't mean I don't like things that are. Mad Men is a great show for me because I find myself wanting to be dressed like all the characters. (aside from all the other reasons it's great.)

I have to admit, I love a suit and tie!
    Actually, I do, too. But if God had taken me aside and shown me my choices just before birth, I'd have chosen the pretty dresses over the suits and ties. I've often wondered why I crossdress. And time and time again I come back to the same answer: I absolutely love wearing dresses and all the stuff that goes with them. If life had been fair, I'd have been born female, and all this crossdressing would be unnecessary.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

For me it just feels right, I feel so much more relaxed when I'm dressed.

I crossdress because I love the feel, the color, the pattern, the shape, the style of women clothing.
    I don't like men's clothing at all. If it is possible, I would be in dress 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd View Post
    Men crossdress for as many reasons as why women dress. I can't speak for others but I crossdress because I love womens clothes and I love the feminine look and I love the silky feel of the clothes and I love all the pretty colors and designs and I love the panties and the pantyhose and the bras and the bodybriefers and the swimsuits and the bikinis. I love the dresses and skirts and styles and the choices. I love the little black dress and I love the red dress and I love the pink dress and I love the floral print sundress and I love the feminine shape and I just love the feel of being a girl or a women and escaping the male world. I just feel so happy when I'm in a dress and womens lingerie. It is the most incredible feeling I ever had wearing clothes. I never ever got excited wearing a suit and tie but put me in a sexy dress and I am flying high in a crossdressers world! That is why I crossdress because it makes me feel fantastic!

emmi
    Well said emmi

I wonder though why society makes so much of men wearing women's clothes (even giving it names such as transvestite and cross dressing) and yet makes nothing of women wearing men's clothes.
    ColleenW

Platinum Member

The Thril

It's the thrill of victory. And The agnoy of de feet!
    .................................................. .......thanks........ORCHID

But this explains why the sky is blue ....http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physic.../blue_sky.html

Explains how, but not why all that happens.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Why I don't really know.I do know it's a need and it makes me feel good.And my wife is OK with it and that's all the better.
    Angie

Some very good information in the site you listed. Will print and share with my wife.