Thread: Swimming in my bikini

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar

Smile Swimming in my bikini

Continuing to experience the joys of being a woman even for just a few minutes or hours. Recently I put in a home pool and the grand kids have been over almost constantly and when they are not here the wife who nothing about Paulette is here. Well today I finally got a free moment where I was alone at the house and of course the pool. I had gone shopping and bought a bikini even thou I do not have the body for it like some of the girls on this forum. I keep myself shaved so this would be getting into the pool just like a girl and swimming like one also. I did not have makeup of my wig but just the same the feeling of the water on bare skin and getting into and out of pool and lying in the sun was fantastic. I dove in and I am lucky enough to have just enough breast tissue to keep the top from going over my shoulders. The bottom did slide down a bit so just like any girl I made my adjustments before getting out of the water and even did the little cheek cover once I was standing on the pool deck. This is something that I have wanted to do for years so it is now officially marked off my bucket list. I will of course be doing it again.

Careful with those bikini tan lines.. or the wife who knows nothing about Paulette... will know about Paulette. Other than that..sounds like you had a great time
    Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Always careful

Thanks Kelly, I was very much aware of how much time I was in the sun. I must say that it was very liberating to swim with only a few pieces of cloth on my body. I was really surprised at how natural it was to adjust the suit when getting out of the water. I really enjoyed the fact that you can dry off your bottom a lot easier in a bikini than with boy swim trunks.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have several really nice suits (bikinis)! Can I come over to swim?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

DAMN IT now I need a pool.

Crysten

Every time I go to a party at a friends house I am ALWAYS wearing my bikini (just bought a new one the other night).

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

A Girl That Wants Out Emmalee_Summers's Avatar
    I am kind of jealous. I went to the beach with a friend i wanted to wear a bikini soooooo bad. but i too do not have the body for it.
    lots of love
    Emmalee

The swimming sounds delicious. Today, I lay out in the sun in bikini panties and a bra. I'm sure that I got some tan lines. I would love to go swimming but probably not in a bikini.
    warmly, Linnea

bikinis

that sounds like you had a great time, I have a couple cute bikinis but I've never been able to wear them outside since pools around here are all public.

I do have a slim body for a bikini (a medium but can barely fit the cups) but I wish I had a friend who had their own pool. Actually using a bikini for swimming is def on my to do list now.
    Last edited by minirach88; 08-13-2009 at 02:50 AM.

I would have tried this myself a few months ago but I live on a canal these days so one side of my pool is wide open to the public. Even now, I'm only dressed in my living room because the lights are mostly off here and completely off in neighbor's homes and I wont be seen through the massive windows.

It's very tempting to say the least. I tried to convince myself to swim in total darkness.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

I am a fan of the one piece swimsuit.I recently aquired a dark blue racing one piece which feels great on and is better for my figure than bikinis.Looking forward to summer in the pool!

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka Svetlanova View Post
    It's very tempting to say the least. I tried to convince myself to swim in total darkness.
    Actually that sounds like fun to me, no one else would know. Does it get very cold at night where you live? It would be a nice way to cool down during summer nights. Plus putting on a two-piece does feel pretty girly.

Quote Originally Posted by minirach88 View Post
    Actually that sounds like fun to me, no one else would know. Does it get very cold at night where you live? It would be a nice way to cool down during summer nights. Plus putting on a two-piece does feel pretty girly.
    Oh, Im in Florida so it can be either 80 or 30 at night depending on the time of year but I can always turn the whole pool into a spa with a day of heating. That was never the issue, the problem is that from my pool I can see two dozen other houses and assume they can see me too if they were so inclined. Even as I am right now in the living room, the big screen tv is my only light because Im in front of a three panel glass door leading out to the balcony overlooking the pool. Where I grew up we had a 6ft fence all the way around the backyard, making that the only place I ever stepped out in a dress. Swimming never occurred to me back then.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Sounds like fun. I never got to do it when we had the pool.
    Angie

[SIZE="4"]All you girls who don't think you have the body for a bikini......the GG's don't let that stop them, why should you !![/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

I'm not worried about my body either, just that a neighbor might ask about that girl in the pool, or worse, your son in a bikini.

Barbara Anne thank you for the picture I am actualy better looking than that lady, she just has more guts than I do. I also have a one piece suit and my local GEMS group has a couple of pool party's where we can all get in the swim if we want. My one piece has a little skirt which helps hiding the surprise. Last year when I wen tto the party I sat in the pool with a couple of GG's who were there with thier SO's and really enjoyed the girl talk and just being one of the girls. It is amazing how wonderful it feels to blend in and be wearing the same clothes as real girls doing real girl things. Making sure your hair doesn't get wet because there is not going to be a way to fix it before the party later that night.Making sure that the water leaves your foundation on your face and not in the pool. All of the little things that GG's take for granted we have to process while enjoy a feminine experience.
    Last edited by Paulette; 08-15-2009 at 04:57 PM.

Bikini and one piece suits are great to wear. It's a bot of a problems in public, but quite a lot of bikini bottoms look just like speedos if you get the size right.

you finnaly had one of the greatest joys.I love the pool ,and like you ,I dont realy have a body for a bikine.but who caresits my pool and i like laying around in the sun with panties or whatever .be care full of the tan lines .especialy if you go round with out a shirt ,that is if not in the girl mode.