Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pictures from Sunday

pictures from Sunday

Here are some I took yesterday
    Attached Images Attached Images

Julie
    Anita if I looked that good getting up in the morning (you were getting up weren't you? ) I want what you're on. Really nice photos.

Julie

Tristen Cox

Thumbs up

Ahhh now there's a pretty smile

WOW, Anita you look great. And you should def smile more often

Anita.... get rid of da watch!!!!!!! *slaps you*
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Tamara THAT IS A NEW GIRLS WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOT IT AFTER YOU TOLD ME TO GET RID OPF THE OTHER ONE !!!!!!
    yOU ARE GOING TO GET A SLAPPING GIRL . OH NO YOUR NOT THAT WILL HURT YOU MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

honey your posts add to the day nice to see some great pics with a smile

Tristen Cox
    Heck I didn't even notice you were wearing a watch, pretty observant huh? :duh:

Quote Originally Posted by anita
    Tamara THAT IS A NEW GIRLS WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOT IT AFTER YOU TOLD ME TO GET RID OPF THE OTHER ONE !!!!!!
    yOU ARE GOING TO GET A SLAPPING GIRL . OH NO YOUR NOT THAT WILL HURT YOU MORE XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    well..... erm....... tis a big girlz watch
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

urrrrrrrrrrr but I am a big girl and cos I am short sighted I need a big watch . Just like what big eyes you got grandma (Red riding Hood)
    Anyway here is another shot with the watch just for devilement
    And girl You is heading for that spanking! lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ooohh.... promises promises
    Administrator

Julie
    You do realise there's going to be a queue for this spanking don't you

Nice photo Anita.

Julie

I was a girl Guide Tamara (till somebody dobbed me) and a promise is a promise and like the postman I always deliver!
    Beware a small fire can destroy a forest as my old dad used to say But then he was crackers anywayso don't mean a thing
    I got a new watch (another ) very girlie very small which will feature shortly in my pix Just for you hun
    Only kidding luv u lots hun xxx
    used to be schitzophrenic but the shrink cured us both!!!!!!!!

oh I don't queue Julie I just elbow my way to the front bashing my big watch on anybody who gets in the way!

So no spanking then??? pffft..... oh well Julie.... looks like I'll just have... erm.... oh nm.... wrong forum
    Administrator

that is it tamara Iastaken all ise can stand and mi passions is roused So I as dug out my tandem from the shed Oiled the chainand am going to stalk you till you cannot resist my old spice aftershave and then i shall spank you without mercy and lavish you with mi passion like only my whippet has seen before
    Only problem is can you give me your address? Bet other heart stopping good looking athletic geriactics don't have this problem
    And i offer a free re enactment if you not satisfied which geriactic offers you this/!!!!!!!!!!!

that is it tamara Iastaken all ise can stand and mi passions is roused So I as dug out my tandem from the shed Oiled the chainand am going to stalk you till you cannot resist my old spice aftershave and then i shall spank you without mercy and lavish you with mi passion like only my whippet has seen before
    Only problem is can you give me your address? Bet other heart stopping good looking athletic geriactics don't have this problem
    And i offer a free re enactment if you not satisfied which geriactic offers you this/!!!!!!!!!!!
    I almost fell off my chair laffin..... (don't let someone see this aweful grammer and spelling, your liable to get shot!!!!!!!) muwhahahahahha
    Administrator

Been there, done that

nice

looking hot girls

I am saddened Tamara that you do seem to be overwhelmed bt my sincere endearments towrda your body (sorry self) Being a temple to women I feel you rejection of my emotions very deply
    But eh so what got my Mars bar and cup of Sanotogen So your loss babe lol xxx

LMFAO... well I've got mint and choccy ice-cream annnnnnnnnddddddddddd jaffa cakes mmmMMMmmm.......
    Administrator

Lovely

Hi ya, lovely pics Anita keep up the good work xxx

Love&kisses Beckyxxxxxxxxxx

temptress. In your past I bet you lured sailors on to rocks. Well (sulking ) I have been forsaken by others who now regret it Now that I am a megaperson
    and it is no good begging me to allow you to take advantage of your mistakeBUT I am available Wednesday next week and might just be able to fit you in you lucky person you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx Becky

Tristen Cox
    I am saddened Tamara that you do seem to be overwhelmed bt my sincere endearments towrda your body (sorry self) Being a temple to women I feel you rejection of my emotions very deply
    But eh so what got my Mars bar and cup of Sanotogen So your loss babe lol xxx
    WHoooah! That's deep let me go ponder that

*flush*

Okay now

All better

Okay, I think I'm going to steer clear of the spanking conversation and just say nice pics! Anita - in your first post, that middle pic (88) - I think that one is especially great! You look so very natural and confident - and I love the way the shoulder straps on your tank top gently fall off your shoulders. So sexy!

Melody

Quote Originally Posted by umbrellagirl
    Okay, I think I'm going to steer clear of the spanking conversation and just say nice pics! Anita - in your first post, that middle pic (88) - I think that one is especially great! You look so very natural and confident - and I love the way the shoulder straps on your tank top gently fall off your shoulders. So sexy!

Melody
    Oh no you don't flower!!!! muwahahahahaha........

<edit> Anita!!!! :no:
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-19-2005 at 03:19 PM.
    Administrator