Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do you become feminine when you dress?

Becoming feminine while dressed.

This one is short answer:

Yes, somewhat, but not near as much as I would like.
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    No I don't.

Yes and younger one at that. Why would you dress in womens cloths and act like a man?
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

yes,absolutely everything male about me disappears when i am dressed and the feminine side takes over

It's fascinating to see all the different replies to my original question. They range from "yes, everything about me changes" to "no, not at all - I don't become a woman simply by putting a dress on". There were a couple of prickly answers too which made me wonder what's going on there...
    I liked the "shape changing" one. I recognise that too. My male parts almost disappear physically and certainly mentally. It's like I've never had any. But I can still have a good time like that...!
    More answers please.
    Lucy

It makes me feel different. I find myself moving different and even thinking different. When I am on a web chat thing If i am all dressed up including wig and makeup I have totally different mannerisms.

This is why I hat anything "male" on me when I dress comfortably. Like this morning I woke up feeling like a woman and then I felt my facial hair and was ubruptly snapped back to reality. Ouch!

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Absolutely! When I'm Joanne, I'm Joanne! I think this is what attracts me to crossdressing. I have this feminine part of me that needs to be expressed. I'm in a very male dominated industry and I'm very very male both at work and at home. When I get the chance to be Joanne, I become her. I see things differently, relate to things differently and love being a woman. I like being a guy and wouldn't give that up but I also like being feminine and pretty, even if I'm not the cute young thing I once was!

Oh yes. I become a perky blonde and seem to float accross the room. My wife gets a giggle sometimes when I innadvertently do something totally girly and unexpected. I just feel so free to exspress myself as a real woman when dressed. I guess cause with my job and most people around me I feel I have to be macho man most of the time. It's just nice to let the real me out.
    [SIZE="2"]All those that believe in telekenesis, raise my hand.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne Curl View Post
    Absolutely! When I'm Joanne, I'm Joanne! I think this is what attracts me to crossdressing. I have this feminine part of me that needs to be expressed. I'm in a very male dominated industry and I'm very very male both at work and at home. When I get the chance to be Joanne, I become her. I see things differently, relate to things differently and love being a woman. I like being a guy and wouldn't give that up but I also like being feminine and pretty, even if I'm not the cute young thing I once was!
    I like this answer!
    Lucy

Feminine

Girl when I get dolled up it makes me "feel like a woman" I love it!

My partner has said i adopt female characteristics and become calmer, i think if i spend a time getting femmed up, as well as looking femmine i should have femmine traits.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    I not only become more feminine when I dress.
    I feel I am really a woman and I love it.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Smile In a word: yes!

Particularly if I remove body hair and have make-up on. Basically, the more I look like a in how I am dressed and how look, the less male I think and feel

I totally change when dressed and made up, i find myself female in every way and that includes dating men, i am always amazed this happens but i love it

Yes,
    I also do feel feminine while dressed ,I love lipstick , My heart beats increases heavily & I want to love,hugg ,kiss to a c.d. freind ^ vice versa to lend my love in anticipation.
    Last edited by az_azeel; 09-06-2009 at 05:57 PM. Reason: no need to say where your from .. its on your avatar

Do you become feminine when you dress

yes for sure, what's the point if I can't be as female as I can, my voice, thoughts, andactions and even as to what I will eat ween fully dressed changes and I love ever min of it.

More so since I just got my ears pirced. It just adds to the mood and look. I try to change my voice, still working on that. But for the most part, I feel more like Tina when dressed.

Yes! I feel more relaxed and whole.
    Cary

Certainly I do , from the change in how I move to the way I carry out daily tasks around the home. When enfemme I feel and move as a woman.

100%

when I dress ,the smell of a bubble bath shower gel girly femmine smells makes me feel pretty.my male side would go nuts.when im feeling and sexie,im in control

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica93304 View Post
    My mannerisms change because i feel free. I don't really change my voice, but I try to speak a bit softer. I also smile more and feel more confident.
    Same with me too

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie P View Post
    I actually FEEL like a woman since I do so many things to be womanly such as shaving, manicures, makeup, hair, etc. The physical things combined with my change in attitude make me feel very womanly.

Sometimes I get a little moody and short, usually with a man if I don't get my way.

I do most of my errands as a woman I have not had that problem with men, however if I am overcharged as a woman I am more agressive when it comes to pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Sure. When I'm not dressed, I don't feel free to be or act feminine (much), so when I'm dressed, it's rather liberating. I can act any way I see fit. And I enjoy being feminine. But I don't do so to the point of nausea. I just act normal. Funny thing, though....both male-mode and female-mode seem "normal" to me, yet one is distinctly more feminine than the other. Yet neither is overtly one way or the other.
    I agree I feel normal in both modes.

Now my full answer:

Yes! When I am dressed I do not feel like a male and neither do I act like one. I used to think it was the dresses and skirts that made me feel that way till one day I tried the bare legged Capri look and I was still a woman. As a male I could not tell you how it feels to wear hose and when I look at my photos of me dresses as a woman I feel as if I am looking at someone else. A great confidence boost cam to me which surprised me was I have looked at photos of some of my family members and found that if I took a photo of all three of us next to each other with the same hair styles; we all look alike and they are GG's of course.

Absolutely, it is part of the illusion and the fun. So much of the thrill of CD is mental.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I believe I stay the same (personality wise) regardless of the clothes I wear...my wife sure doesn't say I act differently when dressed... The only thing I do differently is have a little more "sway" to the way I walk when dressed in womens clothes.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne Curl View Post
    I can agree with this about myself too.
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

No change, for I am myself

My feminine and masculine are intertwined so completely that I don't, albeit can't differentiate between the two. I have balance so each is enhanced because of it. Whether I am in a skirt, blouse and heels or a 3 piece suit I am the same. Its all good.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne