Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sisies are someone else.

sisies are someone else.

going to my car the other nitght, my neighbor who had seen me dressed as
    a woman befor, decided to confront me.He called me many names but the one
    that I remember most was a f-----in sissy.Now I will put on my pink frills with
    the best of them but I have never considered myself as a sissy.I always con-
    sidered sisies to be someone else....what do you ladies think. dana.

I think your neighbor was born in a pig sty and raised by neanderthals (Sorry Geico guys). But that's just one intelligent person's opinion.

Some people are proud to be called sissies so to them it would have been a compliment. We are who we are.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

"Sissy" is, I believe, a sub-genre of crossdressing. Usually one will advertise the fact that they like the word, or the scene, if one does.

By the way, wtf is wrong with your neighbor? Damn, what a douchebag.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I think your neighbor was born in a pig sty and raised by neanderthals (Sorry Geico guys). But that's just one intelligent person's opinion.
    LOL Good one

is in her vest
    i'm not a sissy.....i'm just me

what do i think?....i think your neighbour has some personal issues he needs to sort out, because whoever you are providing you are not hassling him, is not his business.......sadly though we see it everyday though don't we, people who just need to bully....

I'm not a violent person (unless provoked), but, If that had happened to me, he would have found himself in the hospital having a high heel removed from a sensitive place. And I would be shopping for new heels.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hey girl, I don't know if you're a sissy or not, but I do know your neighbor is an incredible, flaming a-hole.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Aspiring Member
    You should have taken a swing at him.

Love your solution Ashley! Hey, and any occasion to buy new heels is a good thing. Shoes rock!

drushin703, your neighbor is a serious jerk. I think you should come up with a creative way of setting him straight.

I have to agree with the others. I dont know why some people take it upon themselves to hassle other or to get into other peoples business. I think your neighbor has his own issues. Maybe he is a closet CD?
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

What grade is this guy in, 4th? 5th? I guess he's a tough guy because he had the guts to go and pick on a crossdresser? Or more likely that's how he reaffirms his masculinity after he gets off the phone at 1900-*******...
    Just as long as that guy knows you're not afraid of him, you'll be allright.

Odds are high he's hunting the net for naked pics of men. IF he continues to harass you, call the police.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by drushin703 View Post
    going to my car the other nitght, my neighbor who had seen me dressed as
    a woman befor, decided to confront me.He called me many names but the one
    that I remember most was a f-----in sissy.Now I will put on my pink frills with
    the best of them but I have never considered myself as a sissy.I always con-
    sidered sisies to be someone else....what do you ladies think. dana.
    Your not a sissie from what I read.
    From what I heard sissies are masculine men who get dresses in way to extreme girly clothes. (like a pink frilly tu tu or something.) I think it does got something to do with the whole dom/sub scene.

Sissies in the UK are merely effeminate men. So I guess we qualify. As others say though there is no need to ram it down your throat.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

You think he might be having some doubts about himself? Hmmmm
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Gold Member
    It sounds like your neighbor is a jerk. Just think, they vote and reproduce.
    scary thought is it not.

Strictly speaking and going by the definition for the word, he's actually right.

sissy  /ˈsɪsi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sis-ee] Show IPA noun, plural -sies, adjective –noun
    1. an effeminate boy or man.
    2. a timid or cowardly person.
    3. a little girl.

(From Dictionary.com)

OK, that was the devils advocate in me. Now for my opinion!
    I've always thought of a sissy as being someone afraid or unwilling to do the hard or dirty work. That is not me. I find the idea of someone thinking that about me to be highly insulting.

Gold Member
    Sometimes I hear dumb crap like that from neighbors, I just yell "Aww F*** you" and usually they shut up. That is just kind of my knee-jerk reaction

Some people like your neighbor are just kind of "Nyeehhhh" (said while I hit my chest with my wrist)
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only
    So far I haven't been confronted by any of my neighbors for being who I am...but my SO and I were talking about it the other night and how I would handle it..... my responce was that I would simply say " I relize that I wear womans clothes, thats because I feel inside I am a woman, but what is your reason for keeping such a close eye on me and striking up this conversation?" and the I would turn and go back to what I was doing.

I tend to agree with Angie. I have never considered myself a sissy---I have always considered myself a woman.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    make sure you have a video cam next time he confronts you. Tell him to kiss off. If he swings, kick his a$$ and than post the video on youtube with the title "Sissy kicks (insert name) a$$". Make sure that his friends are provided a link.

Of course I am just kidding. (but it sounds like fun!)
    Drumming, My other hobby

Sissy is a pejorative for a boy or man to indicate that he fails to behave according to the traditional male gender role.
    also name for older female sibling
    or in crossdressing/transgenger terms a male who dresses in an over effeminate style(like a little girl, maid etc)

simplified wiki definition

stacy-marie

Your boorish neighbor may well in fact be a disenchanted "f***in sissy" without the means or more likely the courage to truly express their own innerself and thus they remain unfulfilled and angst ridden. Next time you need to ask what's really bothering them

Michelle

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by drushin703
    He called me many names but the one that I remember most was a f-----in sissy.

[SIZE="2"]Oh, dear – I seem to have offended that gentleman…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen
    Odds are high he's hunting the net for naked pics of men.

[SIZE="2"]Good one! Surfing for sissies, perhaps?[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by tricia uktv
    Sissies in the UK are merely effeminate men.

[SIZE="2"]Yes, I suppose. I think ‘sissy” is an old-fashioned term – effeminacy is out of fashion these days. I wouldn’t mind being called a sissy. I’ve been pushed through the male forming machine against my will, but I never completely became one of them (thankfully)…[/SIZE]

I can understand how a homophobe would throw "Sissy!" at one of us, but there is a difference as far as I see. To me, sissies are the sadomasochistic version of what we are. While we seek to live out the role of another gender, they seek to be sexually emasculated.

I guess, if you want to boil it down to its base components, it really comes down to control. Girls like me want to control our gender and sexual identity. Sissies want theirs to be controlled by someone else or a fetishistic ideology.

It's just another, subversive form of BDSM. I regard it as a proclivity and not a lifestyle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread