Thread: i read a thing

Smile i read a thing

i read a thing about if you an your so was ok with you dressing or being a women but what happens wen you die what happens to your things i have thout about it i am all by my self but what do they do with it most know but is it all just gon or wood they git on a site an find some to give it to

family first, if no family usually good will

Charity shop/goodwill or in the skips i suppose or in the fire with me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I would have a "Surprise Letter"

I wrote this before a lot of people knew about my little secret. Here's the link to my "Surprise Letter".

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Sounds like you are expecting a free for all first one there gets to go through all your stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

tracy I love the leter I thought it is a grate idea. I have often thought of that and what to do. The leter is good advise. I also looked at some of your picks on your blog love the long black skirt .

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    A lot of the GG's i perform with in the renfaire lanes have asked that question and if I would mind them having MY clothes. Not one bit MY S/O knows to give them away to those that want them

Easy choice for me

*hugs*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Tracy your letter is a great idea. I hope you don't mind if some of us use the same idea and text, or at least part of it.

I'm sure Debbie would find a very good home for the shoes... ie on her feet

I'd like her to keep one or two bits as momentos but as for the bulk I'm sure there are plenty of charities that'd be happy to receive it.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I would hope thay would go to some one that could use them.
    angie

It would be up to my partner, probably go to a charity shop, would be nice if another CDer got them. Never thought about it till reading this thread.

When we die, most of our possessions are going to go to the dump (unpalatable but true unless one happens to be the owner of a priceless art collection).
    So no need to worry too much about the disposition of the clothes. And as for your reputation, well, when you're dead, the living can't really hurt you.
    I'm happy to be known to posterity as a crossdresser, because that's what I am.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I LOVE Tracy's "surprise letter" suggestion. I'm seriously considering using it although a modified version as I'm a genetic woman who's in love with a crossdresser. He's not "out" and I have thousands of pictures of her on my lap top. Because I've taken many before, during and after transformation, he would be exposed so to speak.

My laptop is password protected but what do people do with laptops when the owner is dead?

When it comes

I figure my stuff will be given to some CD/TS organization nearby. As far as computers, I share all my important stuff with my wife. The rest, just reinstall the OS and move on to what's next.