Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever catch a Guy's Heart?

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    I don't cry or get dissappointed if there are skeptics here who don't believe I'm passable and beautiful enough to catch the heart of a man... Actually, I'm one of the successful rare few of you cd's here who shops in full drag and gets treated like a beautiful lady... I admit there are times I got read and laughed at, because maybe my makeup, wig, or tuck was off or maybe sometimes some people have such great GAYDAR! But I'm not photogenic so some of you might think I'm ugly when I'm really pretty in real life! Sometimes my photos look nice and sometimes they look ugly... like in distance shots.

But I wasn't imagining or reading things wrong that men were attracted to me! Even lesbians have flirted with me and women have called me pretty or said hi to me as another pretty girl to another...
    Well said!

I will never mess around with a guy.... I love women too much!

However, I get a real kick when being approached by men! It happened on a busy street in daylight this spring. I was coming out of a Mac store where I had my eyes done. I was wearing tight jeans, heels, long french nails and my wig (long natural hair to lower back). Two guys followed me to the parking lot and finally started talking to me. Since my voice is not as feminine as I would like, they realize that I was a CD....but however complemented me on my looks.

I felt like a million bucks.

A.

It's pretty hard to catch something you don't go fishing for.

I like boys and all that, but I tend to make it pretty clear that I'm flying a Jolly Roger, even if my vessel looks like it belongs in the Spanish armada. If I didn't, that'd be dishonest.

To put it another way, if someone sails into dock looking for a little lobster tail, I got what they need, but if they're looking specifically for Maine lobster, I'm going to tell them that they've hit the wrong port.

Suffice it to say, my trade routes are not limited and I'll anchor up for new opportunities anywhere that looks redeeming, fun, and honest.

Now, I don't think any more nautical non-sequiturs can fit here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I've had guys hit on me, but a few have been drunk, unshaven, smelly and persistant so I've said no, or not interested. However, I've said yes to 1 or 2 who've been very gentleman-like. Why not if they treat you like a lady?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Well my love. You know me perhaps better than anyone else here, so I am sure I don't have to clarify what I said for your benefit.
    Yes I have the honour to know you very well indeed... In a strictly platonic way of course x

Kate,

You wrote a nice defence but there was no need. You're out there living it... kudos x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

But I'm not photogenic, so some of you might think I'm ugly when I'm really pretty in real life! Sometimes my photos look nice and sometimes they look ugly...

Well Kate that's true of all of us. I promise you I only ever put the best of the best photos of myself on this site - Some of my pics are really awful and I delete them as soon as I can !
    Suzy

That pink fog can be a real killer! Unless the people you interact with actually tell you what they are thinking...and remember, most of them will lie about it, you will never know for sure. It is okay to beleive in yourself...if you didn't on some level, none of us would be able to step outside in heels.

From my limited experience, a jaw drop means something major is probably out of place because the only other women that would get that reaction is a super model who is wearing something revealing (many of us can look good, but not that good!). The other reactions mentioned also tend to indicate there might be a problem. This doesn't mean it can't happen occasionally, but no...I think 'catching a guys heart' is not a reality for me.

My goal is to blend. Oh...I also wear a wedding ring that keeps most of the guys away...so maybe that's skewing my observations.

Um hmm.....

His heart??? Hardly. I try to avoid men when I'm dressed. The scarriest thing that ever happened to me while dressed was in the middle of the day, downtown. I was walking across the patio area of a high-rise office building when this short, muscle-bound looking guy came out. He was about 50 feet away, and looked me over in a way that made me very uncomfortable. I was already feeling a little over exposed, as it was one of the rare times I was wearing a miniskirt. He was walking the same direction I was, and turned around twice to check me out. I pretended to have a phone call, and paused for a few minutes to let him get ahead of me. He disappeared around the corner, and after a while I continued. When I rounded the corner, there he was! I don't know if he'd stepped back into the building to wait on me or what. He asked me if I wanted a ride. I declined, of course. He persisted. I crossed the street in the middle of the block, hoping to get away. He crossed with me. I was still a block from my car. He then said, "Can I ask you a question?". I stoped and said yes. When I turned around, he looked me up and down and said, "Are you a dude?" I said, yes. He said, "Well, still, do you want a ride?" Again I said no. He said, "Are you a cop?" I said no, and said I'm really not interested, and I really need to go. After several steps I turned around to see if he was following me. I have no idea where he went. I got in my car and circled the block to make sure he wasn't following me. He wasn't. I think he thought I WAS a cop! I was so glad he was gone. He really scared me!

I don't think that had anything to do with his heart!

Gold Member
    Kate, whether or not we are into men is one thing but the attention is still nice.
    I get different responses myself - Like one day I was out walking, some creep leaned out his car window and started barking, like some real creeps do when they think a woman is ugly. So later that same morning on my trip, some guy was smiling at me When he thought I was out of earshot I hear him say "Look at that behind" in a way like he enjoyed seeing it. That pretty much calmed the "Wanting to kick someone's ass" feeling that Mr Barking creep gave me.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    Once I had a guy at a bar grab me by the hand and said "come on you are going home with me!". He had bought me a drink earlier and I had thanked but told him I was not interested. He kept up his shenanigans for the next couple hours. When he grabbed my hand I had had enough. Thats is when I pulled him in a little closer with my free hand and lectured him on the finer points of humanity.

I am not sure why he thought this was ok in the first place, or why me! I always figured it was the dim lights, dark atmosphere, way too much too much to drink, and closing time was nearing. The SO thought is was funny!!!

Yep...and one I know of that I'm pretty sure cried unfortunately.Words were exchanged for a bit but,he finally started to get that there was no changing my mind.He said,"...but you were everything I ever wanted"..then got upset and had to walk away.Nothing I can do about it.I want nothing to do with being in a relationship with a guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kate,

I have a few questions regarding your OP. Please see below;

Ever catch a Guy's Heart when out in drag? I have, but I'm not into men! I'd brush them away with my guy voice if they made a move on me! But when I drag up and go shopping sometimes I'm so beautiful and passable enough to catch a man's heart!

Incidences -
    Shopping at Galleria, in my white St John outfit. Guy stops and gives a good stare at me like he's speechless and in love with me... I turn around to watch his reaction, then turn away like I'm an expensive high class woman he can't afford... He starts walking away in his group.
    What exactly does a "like he's speechless and in love with me" expression look like? I really would like to know as I have had men stop and have expressions on their faces which range from "You've been read", to "Wow, nice butt and legs". I just want to know for when/if it happens.

I pass a big black man in my Apt complex going to my car. He says Hi to me so I say hi back in a low femme voice. But he keeps watching me as I go towards my car. I had to hide which car it was...
    Odds are with this one that you have been read and he is just not sure how to react, so opts to simply say "Hi" and leave it at that.

Downtown Chicago - I was wearing a skirt suit and looked like those pretty professional skirt suited women there. Two guys follow me into Ronnie's Steakhouse... but then they give a laugh when I talk in my guy voice to my mom!
    I'd be real careful in this type of situation, there were 2 of them and only 1 of you. This could have turned out real nasty for you.

But I will never cd and mess around with a guy. Those Craigslist cds give us a bad name!
    Then why post something like this? Numerous times you have come here and posted how you have "Quit Crossdressing", or even under your avatar is says EX CD? So, honestly Kate, which is it? Have you quit crossdressing but just haven't told yourself yet?

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Silver Member
    Kate it occurs to me you don't hang around in bars too often when dressed--I have and I'll say that lots of men and some women have hit on me---did they lose their hearts?---I'm pretty sure that it was another part of their anotomy which was controlling their actions
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

kissed

I was kissed by a man once in a bar.. it was the most awesome day of my life.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckiB View Post
    Once I had a guy at a bar grab me by the hand and said "come on you are going home with me!". He had bought me a drink earlier and I had thanked but told him I was not interested. He kept up his shenanigans for the next couple hours. When he grabbed my hand I had had enough. Thats is when I pulled him in a little closer with my free hand and lectured him on the finer points of humanity.

I am not sure why he thought this was ok in the first place, or why me! I always figured it was the dim lights, dark atmosphere, way too much too much to drink, and closing time was nearing. The SO thought is was funny!!!
    Guess you got a dose of what many GG's go thru in a bar!! Glad everything turned out OK. You handled it well.

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    Miranda I think that is why my SO was laughing! I have never treated a woman like that and maybe that is why I found it so disturbing or maybe just because it was. It is kind of funny..I am not into guys at all but that thought never crossed my mind at the time.... I was too pissed about the rude behavior. Happily it only happened once and like I said I think there was a lot of drink involved.

I don't cry or get dissappointed if there are skeptics here who don't believe I'm passable and beautiful enough to catch the heart of a man... Actually, I'm one of the successful rare few of you cd's here who shops in full drag and gets treated like a beautiful lady... I admit there are times I got read and laughed at, because maybe my makeup, wig, or tuck was off or maybe sometimes some people have such great GAYDAR! But I'm not photogenic so some of you might think I'm ugly when I'm really pretty in real life! Sometimes my photos look nice and sometimes they look ugly... like in distance shots.

But I wasn't imagining or reading things wrong that men were attracted to me! Even lesbians have flirted with me and women have called me pretty or said hi to me as another pretty girl to another...
    And confident! good for you!!

I don't know if I ever captured any hearts, but I sure had a lot of fun with a few of them....