Thread: The "do's and don'ts" of Crossdressing

The "do's and don'ts" of Crossdressing

When will we get our just "do"? If we do the do in public and are recognized,
    we are looked upon as do-do. For many, if they do the do at home and are caught, they are in deep do-do. If we deneign ourselves and don't do, we feel like do-do. So what's a body to do?
    I know, this is just a bunch of do-do but I haven't posted anything in a long time!

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Smile What about do do ?

Who cares what other people think or say about us girls! If they can't accept us for who or what we are , then you know what they can do with themselves!
    Just a mistress of the dark wanting to have fun !

There are a lot worse things that you could be rather than a crossdress.

Be proud of who you are and let others drown in their pool of hatred.

Xx Vicky xX

Being different is what makes us all unique and individual If people all kept their negative opinions to themselves, then this world would have a lot less do-do spread all over the place.

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    I say DO what your want to DO and DO-DO on those that think what you Do is wrong. After all they will get their just DUE!

I love to do the do too giggles to all XXX

Kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't? So, just do the do,cause if you don't, you won't----oh, that rhyme is do-do!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckiB View Post
    I say DO what your want to DO and DO-DO on those that think what you Do is wrong. After all they will get their just DUE!
    I think Becki "do" say it best!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny
    When will we get our just "do"? If we do the do in public and are recognized,
    we are looked upon as do-do. For many, if they do the do at home and are caught, they are in deep do-do. If we deneign ourselves and don't do, we feel like do-do. So what's a body to do?

[SIZE="2"]Do tell…[/SIZE]

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Fortunately if you get caught once and become do-do for a while, the opportuntiy is there for a re-do.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Just do what you do best. And don't let doing what you are doing do a thing to your hair-do.
    I just want to look pretty.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My "do" lit says try to look as best as possible or why do it at all.

My "don't" list says - do not piss off your wife or you won't get to dress at all.

Do what you want and need to do. Considering the plight of today's society you will make a more beautiful place. Do it, I do don't you?

a Rose by any other name.....

Rebecca

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Well, I'll give a serious answer. Act like a lady when you go out. There you go. Everything you need to know whether your CD, TG, TS, or a GG.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

You're in doo-doo if you do, and feel like doo-doo if you don't!! If someone looks at me with disgust when I'm in public, I just think "SUE ME, and if you get anything, I'll split it with you!!"
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

I like to do, but when I do, and my wife finds out, then I am in deep do-do. So, since I don't get to do as much as I want to do, all I know is that I am way overdue.