Thread: First time with nails on

First time with nails on

So it's been awhile since I posted anything on here, been going through a bit of a personal struggle.

So I have the house to myself today and I decided rather than be board all day that I would do a little cd'ing to pass the time.

About 3 months ago I bought some nails and I decided to put them on today, for the first time ever might I add. Well it's now 2 hours later and I am somewhat pleased with how they turned out.

It was quite the experience to apply them I felt completely helpless as my fingers had to adjust to having them on, took away about 90% of my coordination. (This coming from a mechanic who has great hand eye coordination.)

So I thought that I would just share and now I am sitting here trying to type and I found out that it takes some talent to do this with nails on. I have made more errors typing this than I would care to admit.

Anyway I hope all is well with everybody!!!

Thanks for listening to me babble.
    Dax
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Well. your typing looks fine to me!.... Know what you meant though, feels wonderful but does take some getting used to......

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Beauty is hard. I don't do nails very often but enjoy them when they are done and decide to stay on. I hate looking for lost nails in the house or having them flip off into the unknown when I adjust a button or change shoes. I am letting my natural nails grow just to avoid the frustration, but that attracts attention. Beauty is hard.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

For me this is a timely post. I just bought some nails yesterday that match my toe nail polish. Can't wait to try them on, but have a house full of guests.