Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have I "Crossed the Line??"

The more pairs you have the more opportunity for new outfits. I only have 4 pair, I'm jealous.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

She who dies with the most shoes wins!
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Your at the starting line Dear. Before I got married I had a 3 bedroom house. And only one closet had male cloths in it. The walk-in had 40 skirts, 75 tops and 30 dresses. The other one had slacks, jeans, shorts and nightgowns. Had to give all away some the wife could have some closet space.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Platinum Member

That Must Be

That must be what I tripped over. At 125 womens to 6 mens pair of shoes if that
    was a line I guess I fell over it.
    So Many Shoes So Little Time!!
    .................................................. .............thanks...........ORCHID

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    I just realized last week... I have only bought two pieces of mens clothing on my own (without someone over my shoulder telling me I needed more clothes) and that was socks and some underwear... even worse I haven't bought a single piece of mens clothing in over a year.

I've bought ALOT of womens clothing in the last year and a half though - blushes -

Lisa sweetie let me tell you I have about 110 or more pair of high heels, 2 doz panties 17 bras, 5 corsets 27 dresses 14 skirts, 11 blouses, and 16 pair of pantyhose, and not even a ¼ of that in male clothes. Don’t worried we all get carry away some times is normal for the woman in all of us. Kiss Sandra

Gold Member
    I didn't know there WAS a line to cross!!!! Keep shopping gf........

If there is a line many of us, including myself, have long ago crossed it.

Aspiring Member
    I'm worse thatn that - I probably have 12 pairs of women's shoes, versus one pair of male shoes that I wear regularly. And I rarely shop in the men's section anymore, can't even remember the last time I bought an item of male clothing that wasn't out of necessity.

WOOOO-HOOOO!!!! TO THE SHOE AND SKIRT SALES!!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

what are mens shoes haven't seen any around my house in years
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Lightbulb

It is certainly understandable. Male attire is simply a uniform to make all males look alike. There is no style and that is why it is called DRAB. What color of black, brown, dark blue, or gray would you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Catherine View Post
    I was inventorying while packing for SCC, and I noticed that I own about twice as many femme pair of shoes as I do male!! As far as clothes shopping, I spend about twice as much time checking out skirts, heels, and dresses as I do male attire!! Whaddo you girls think?
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.