Thread: Finally, I'm getting a pink skirt

Gemma

Finally, I'm getting a pink skirt

OK, now you've met my Sam, for ages and ages, I have been on and on to her for a pink skirt and seeing the thread on pink clothes, has made me a little jealous, well we have both done a little overtime and Sam has said we can go shopping for one and into the bargin, I may also be getting a pair of pink shoes too and top and underwear and hopefully anything else that takes my fancy

[size=3]Gemma, girls wear pink to make the boys wink, am i right girls, Girls ?[/size]

[size=3][/size]
    [size=3] Steph[/size]
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

Julie
    Gemma, I thought Sam said here that you'll only get the skirt if you behave. I take it you must've done so, enjoy the skirt when you get it.

Julie

Pink shoes?

Now there's a tricky one.

They go with red......Right?

Banned Read only
    pink skirt?
    at last someone with a bit of class.
    angela xx

I thought skirts only came in pink.

Make it short and make it lycra.

Banned Read only
    just had a rake through the closet, i'd forgoten about my pink skirt (yum-yum) and the matching vest and panties.

angela xx

Gemma
    If I can find a skirt likes yours in your avatar Deanna, I would be really happy, It's just what I'm looking for

Gemma
    Fingers crossed, should be getting it today, may even post a pic

Elinor

Red face

Gosh yes I am looking for a lovely PINK skirt also and I know I'll buy a PINK skirt someday my feminine side desires a PINK skirt and she will have one. I just need to find the right lenght ect I would prefer a full circle or pleated PINK skirt soft and feminine. I nearly bought a PINK skirt on line this week I'll buy my girlie half a PINK skirt someday.

Im wearing a pink-mini right now. Its just a tighter, flat one though. I'm out on the prown for one with verticle ruffles running down from the waistline.

Gemma
    Didn't find one I liked ,but I did get a lovely pink halter neck dress, it will just add to my collection

Tristen Cox
    Well com'on wiv ta pictures then! Still pink right?

Gemma
    Next week hopefully Tristen, I have 2 14 year olds in and out all day, my daughter and her friend, so fingers crossed and I will try to get it done soon(watch this space)

Part time Partial cd-er malecynthia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2
    I thought skirts only came in pink.
    I love mine and it only cost 4 UK pounds at Matalan!

Smile Finally, I'm getting a pink skirt

I got my pink mini skirt yesterday. I am wearing it right now with pink bikini panites and a pink camisole top. It makes me feel real sexy. Nothing beats the color of pink I say. Makes me feel real feminine.

IM sat here wearing, pink trousers, pink jumper-pink shoes-pink earings. and im tickled pink