Thread: My first entire week dressed!

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar

My first entire week dressed!

And I did it in stockings, garters, corsets, fun wigs, skimpy dresses & all kinds of tights & fishnets & arm/leg warmers. I changed my outfits about twice a day, totally living up to my nickname 'Diva'. I took no pictures though I was too in the moment(s) to think about a camera. Some friends I was camped with did, I will track those down & share when I can.

The best part, no negativity from anyone I met. It was fun seeing some of my male & female friends getting strangely turned on. I didn't know it was possible to get my ass smacked that much Best week of my life? I'd say so. The amount of people I met was astounding. Being dressed how I was helped break the ice & brought me out of my shy bubble. I was at burning man, by the way. I guess that would be a little bit of importiant information as to where I was at

Just thought I'd share. I can't wait for next year!
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.

Sounds like you camp in style. Did you make Smores?
    My idea of camping is a cruise ship in the Caribbean.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Gold Member
    Great. Kind of nice to just be able to cut loose and be yourself for a while.
    Gives something to look forward to.

And you know in the fishnets, your male friends probably enjoyed that more than they would admit.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica K. View Post
    I was at burning man, by the way. I guess that would be a little bit of importiant information as to where I was at

Just thought I'd share. I can't wait for next year!
    If you can't do it at Burning Man, you can't do it anywhere

LOL Sure sounds like you had a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    LOL Sure sounds like you had a good time.
    I did But it wasn't without it's downsides. Durring one night I got a little too drunk & had an emotional breakdown and threw my current life choices into question. Am I making the right decision with my moving to Australia? Is going further with my CDing the right choice? Should I tell my mom this sunday like I panned? After thinking about it for the last few days, I answered yes to all. Change is a good thing.

Banned Read only
    You went to Burning Man and didn't take pictures?

Bee-yotch!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    You might have to be careful posting photos from Burning Man this year. I read where they (The Burning Man orginizing group) will be holding the copyright for all photos taken there so they can legally have them removed from the web if there are any complaints. That being said, I don't know how anyone could go to Burning Man and expect their photos to never be posted. Odd, but I guess that goes with the event.

It sounds like an ideal place to give major lifestyle changes a good shakedown and maybe even find an answer or two. Good Luck.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm going to have to visit this Burning Man

Wow sounds like you really enjoyed yourself you go girl.
    Angie

Hi Erica,

I really sounds like you had a wonderful week. I am usually envious of the things that the girls do and then tell us about, but not this time. In just about 4 weeks I get to be Nicole 24/7 for an entire week. I just hope I have as much fun as you had.

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    You might have to be careful posting photos from Burning Man this year. I read where they (The Burning Man orginizing group) will be holding the copyright for all photos taken there so they can legally have them removed from the web if there are any complaints. That being said, I don't know how anyone could go to Burning Man and expect their photos to never be posted. Odd, but I guess that goes with the event.

It sounds like an ideal place to give major lifestyle changes a good shakedown and maybe even find an answer or two. Good Luck.
    I didn't hear that about pictures, super lame if that is the case. They were pulling people over like crazy the opening night/morning for any reason they could find. Our art car got pulled over TWICE, but only one ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    You went to Burning Man and didn't take pictures?

Bee-yotch!

My best friend & campmate took a couple thousand pictures, a bunch of me crashed out on the couches. One of which I fell asleep in a corset... I don't recomend this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Brown View Post
    Hi Erica,

I really sounds like you had a wonderful week. I am usually envious of the things that the girls do and then tell us about, but not this time. In just about 4 weeks I get to be Nicole 24/7 for an entire week. I just hope I have as much fun as you had.

Nicole
    I'm sure you will have one of the best weeks of your life & more to follow. I just hope you take more pictures than I did

Pictures or no pictures, the important thing is that you had a wonderful time.
    You're not going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy world.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    You might have to be careful posting photos from Burning Man this year. I read where they (The Burning Man orginizing group) will be holding the copyright for all photos taken there so they can legally have them removed from the web if there are any complaints.
    Unless you signed away your rights to the imagery you take at the event, any images you have that do not depict sculptures would be rightfully yours, and there's not thing one they can do about it.

My first entire week dressed!

sounds like you had a great time < have done a week also and yes its great,

Have you eve tried fishnet hose over regular pantyhose. I like it as it feels softer and has a neat look about it. My legs looked great with my tight skirt on.

Quote Originally Posted by kimkat View Post
    Pictures or no pictures, the important thing is that you had a wonderful time.
    My thoughts exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by larissa-laurie View Post
    Have you eve tried fishnet hose over regular pantyhose. I like it as it feels softer and has a neat look about it. My legs looked great with my tight skirt on.
    I have done this several times & love it. Also reversing this makes a fun pattern on your legs. Not as comfortable, but it looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    Sounds like you had a great time. I'm going to have to visit this Burning Man
    The Man will be waiting for you Next years theme will be 'Metropolis'

Quote Originally Posted by jenna_woods View Post
    sounds like you had a great time < have done a week also and yes its great,
    I haven't had a chance to fully dress & go out since, that will change tomorrow !

Straight, yet curvy
    That sounds amazing, Erica, you must've had a blast! Glad to hear your friends are cool enough to hang with you no matter what you're wearing.

Get those pics!

I found one pic

So this is what I did a good chunk of the week after too many 's

Why wait until next year. As you say its fun, and you become and are treated as, a totally different person.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

More pictures have surfaced!

Since this thread is still open I figured I'd just post them here.

Me sleeping

The neighbors were throwing a party, with body painters!

Me with my very good friend, Monkey.

Me & Dragon

sleeping, again.

I met someone at the SCC who started dressing at an burning man many years ago. He friends dressed him up and after a week he liked it can has done it ever since.

Burning man huh

hummm.