Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: getting caught when young

I was caught when I was 7. My parents kept some old clothes in a bureau that was in my room, among them where, from what I recall, very soft blue panties. Being especially clever, I took shelter in my G.I. Joe bed tent; however I failed to note immediate points of exit for a tactical egress. When the door opened I had enough time to crawl under my he-man sleeping bag, but when my parents unzipped my tent they were confused as to why I had buried myself in the covers. Of course they saw me; my mom left the room and my dad stayed to talk. All in all, it just made me more careful down the road.

Kroma
    --------

"The road less traveled," is often less traveled for a reason ... mine is 6" stiletto's.

I am sure I mentioned this little incident some time or place before. I was five years old and found a pair of my mothers nylon stockings, panties and late forties open toed shoes. (The time was 1949) I had watched here getting dressed, more than once and was sure how to place each of the items I had acquired. After putting all of her thing on, I began prancing arround the house, holding the tops of the stockings, one in each hand. Nothing was said. I was enjoying the sound of the shoes on the wooded floor, when I heard her calling me to come outside. I went out the back door and there she was, waiting with a Kodak camera, asking me to smile. I still have that photo and often dig it out with great pride.

I got busted by my older brother and his friend, laying on the bed in a sheer silk nightie... I was 13 they were 18.. it was pretty rough.. they were really cool about it though... never mentioned it again.. and never treated me weird or anything... Just pretnended they never saw it..

Sure wish I could have just been upfront with everyone then, and wore what I wanted when I wanted.. sigh..

My dad would still freak if he knew...

Hmm when I was about 13 my parents were big time religious nuts. I would get home usually 2-3 hours before my mom got home. I loved to go into her closet and put on all the teddies, frilly panties, and stockings she had along with a nice dress. So unlucky me when here I am in the living room admiring myself in the mirror and I hear keys in the door. Ends up both my parents got off early that day. I knew I was sooo caught and froze. I think I was wearing one of my mom's teddies with some pink pantyhose and a nice sun dress. Needless to say my parents freaked out.

After that point my parents wouldn't even leave me in the house alone and I was taken to see our pastor as well as a religious psychiatrist. Not exactly a high point in my life and with my parents constantly watching me and going through my stuff in my room I had no privacy what so ever. I ended up keeping my stash in an empty house in our neighborhood that nobody seemed to want to buy. I guess that's why I'm so scared to really come out of the closet about this because of the reaction I got when I was younger. My parents think this was just a "phase" for me and I no longer do it. I'm more than happy to let them keep thinking that and quite personally they don't have to know every detail of my life. Sorry about the long winded rant but this was a really upsetting part of my life. I ended up moving out when I was 16 because of how overbearing and oppressive they were.
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

Quote Originally Posted by Desiree2bababe View Post
    I was caught by my Mother around the age of 9 or so and she threatened if she ever caught me again, she'd make me dress in front of my brother and father. Scared me straight until the age of 16 when I got caught again during my first venture out of the house. I'd put on makeup and the whole nine yards and visited the local Holiday Inn, just walking in the lobby and used the ladies room. Was made immediately, even followed into the restroom by a manager but nothing was said. Got home and my mom had already gotten home and found my sisters room a mess where I'd gotten dressed. It wasn't pleasant. Eventually they provided counseling with a pychatrist. Never was cured.......

I was seen by high school mates buying wigs, strutting motel walkways, driving, rest stop changing, etc. etc, etc. I never got away with anything. Was also seen walking into the post office by my friends Dad who was a local cop. Got teased at every chance but not to directly as I was a known fighter.

Dad also found some lovely dresses, bras, pantyhose in my car just before I was to go to the beach with a male friend. That was an awkward talking to. I hadn't planned to take them just were there from a previous dressing and driving evening.

Then the last time I was caught was due to being jailed while dressed. They had to bail me out, luckily the jail let me go home in my jail pants but Mom saw the girdle just the same. Very embarrasing and led to more therpy.

I spent my first 27 years denying my fondness for men, even though my female self had experienced it all while dressed, my male self told me to be straight and date girls too. I suppose if I'd chosen one road to follow, either straight or clearly gay, life would have been alot easier.
    When Worlds Collide. Circumstances are different from one life to another. Take the same input data, put them into a different jar, get a different result. Such is life. I hope things are better for you now.

I never got caught. There were a few questions about such and such peice of clothing having a rip in it (how did that happen). One of my worst nightmares was to get caught. I've periodically had dreams for the past 18 years where I get caught. It's humliating and embarrasing. It's not just that you don't want them to know that you do it, it's that you want to keep some things private in your life. Not everything was meant to be public, you know? Some things are left in the closet on purpose and really should remain that way. It's called privacy.

never

i have never be cought, some close call but never cought
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

This happened went I was older, but still.

My parents were away on vacation, so I had the house all to myself. I went to get my stash from my off site location, a locker at University. I wore my girl clothes every day. One day before they were to arrive home, i washed all my girl clothes and got them ready for storage. I counted my panties and guess what? Just like the movies, I was 1 pair short. I l@@ked everywhere, but the missing pair could not be found. So I figured they were lost forever.

Well, when my parents came home, my mom usually washed clothes. She did all the clothes, even mine because she did not like anyone to mess around with her washer! LOL

So later that night, there was a pile of clothes on my bed. Right on top was the missing pair of panties, all washed and folded. W@W! I was stunned! A wave of panic engulfed me. What should I do?

I went downstairs and my mom never said a word or acknowledged the panties.

I decided to "test" my mom. I wore the panties and threw them back into the wash. I figured if they made their way back to my undie drawer, then it was no mistake and my mom knew. Well they made it back, so i wore those panties every week and my mom washed them and put them back in my undie drawer with my guy undies. So my mom knew and decided not to mention it, just go with it. She prob. figured out I was wearing hers for years, which I was since I was in elementary school. I bet she was relieved I finally got my own! LOL

There was no way she could have mistaken the panties for her own, mine were a much smaller size and different style. They had lace around the lags, so they could not be mistaken for mens, and they were nylon. I also had no gf at that time.

years later, when I purchased my own place, my parents came over to help me install new laminate floors. I was wearing a satin baby blue pair of high cut panties. As I was installing, i was bending over and I could feel my panties showing. I figured i would be careful not to bend with my parents in back of me.

Well, I got caught up in my work, and I was bending down, panties showing and my mom was 4 feet behind me! I did not become aware of this until several minutes later. No way she could have missed that. Again, she said nothing.

So i figure she knew.
    Last edited by Mistress Frillee; 11-08-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Banned Read only
    Got caught by my older brother when I was 15 or so. Man, it was horrible. I used to film myself in stockings, slips, the whole getup, and I'd watch it and masturbate to it. My brother found a tape of this when I was in school...8th grade, I think. It was weird because I remember sitting in class and I got this sudden feeling of dread...I knew I'd be coming home to something horrible, and sure enough that's what it was. My brother was not that understanding, and really lorded it over me for quite a while. Thank goodness he never told anyone, but it was pretty damn hard to live with that... I lied and told him that some perv was paying me money to do it, and HE (the perv) got off on it...anything to try to convince him that it wasn't for myself. Oh well, now I'm in my 30's and I do it as much as I want. I still film myself, but I'm way more careful now, and my wife doesn't have a clue. Hope it always stays this way!

caught twice I know

I was about 7 or 8 when my brother caught me wearing my mothers knee highs[I would pretend I was Ginger on Gilligans Island].Nothing was ever really said about that but my sister found my stash while looking for weed in my early 20's.I had just moved back in with my parents for a while and I would dress to the maxx and record myself.Of course she told my Mom for what reasons I'll never know.I only remember my Mom asking how long I have been doing this and was I gay,maybe you need to see a phsychiatrist.I told her it wasn't a long time and I wasn't gay,which the long time was a lie and I still wonder about being with a man....I know I wasn't honest with her but it seemed to ease the tension.I do believe the Dr. sessions and being with a man will help me because I still have the desire to dress like a woman and be treated like a lady........any advice gurls,please message me.

Wow, these posts bring back SO many memories... never caught red handed, but had no end of close calls... many was the time I dashed into my room, or the bathroom, or the attic to hastily change or be "doing something" that I could not be disturbed at until the coast was clear. I remember one day when I was maybe 18 I heard the door and my dad came home just as I'd finished my makeup-- by the time he made it upstairs, I had washed away all that careful work, and if he wondered why I was washing my face in the middle of the afternoon, he never asked. Luckily my parents were not overbearing and would give me a lot of space, and I think also just didn't want any confrontations.

But my mom must have known. I do recall one time, thanks to this thread, that she asked me if I had been going through her drawers. I made up some lame excuse about looking for some tie clip of my dad's or something, and that was that. But beyond that, she had to have noticed that her makeup was being used up faster than was plausible (I did eventually start buying my own).

I also recall shooting video of myself-- I kept it hidden in plain sight in the shelf of VHS tapes with a title no one but me would ever care to watch written on it, and no one ever found it. I dubbed over it to get rid of it when I left home for a few months and didn't want it found... how I wish I had that tape today!

My Mom found pantyhose under my pillow on my bed. They belonged to her.
    She asked about them and told my Dad that I was probably wearing them.
    I had girlfriends and the hose could have belonged to one of them.Most of the girls I dated left lingerie or something in my car or room. Territorial marking maybe.

Was caught by my mother once, when I was about 9. Was bad, kept me on alert because she had a temper, but kept the stash well hidden after that.

I was caught several times by my mother over the course of the years growing up. One time when i was about 14 I was awakened by my mother asking me what was I wearing. I had on a pair of pink lace bikini panties and a tee shirt. During the night I had kicked my covers off and there I was laying in all my glory. She made me give her the panties which was heartbreaking for me but I was so embarrassed that I didn't know what to do. I eventually found them in her bedroom and would wear them when she wasn't home. Cant keep a good girl down lol. I asked her over my growing up years to buy me my own clothes but she never would. She was never mean to me but wouldn't let me dress as as I wanted. I think I would have been allot less restless if she would have let me. I ended up with a girlfriend in high school that shared her clothes with me thank goodness and I had a wonderful time at last.

I never got caught actually wearing. However, I did get caught with possession. lol

When I was about 14 years old I had my moms bra, panties and pantyhose that I place under my bedspread. I planned on wearing them to bed. Wouldn't you know it mom decided to change the sheets. She never said anything just confiscated the evidence and walked out. I don't know if she ever told dad or not. It was never mentioned again.

About the same age with my parents out of the house for a few hours I was wearing a beautiful pink chiffon babydoll set of my sister's. I was lying on the bed when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I was trapped. I immediately pulled up the bedsheet and tried to cover myself. It was my gay older cousin he knew where we kept the key and let himself in. I told him I was napping and to go away. I was afraid that he might have saw the wide shoulder straps of my pink babydolls but he never said anything. That was close.

lucky

I was quite lucky, never caught. When I think back on it, it seems almost impossible. Though I did have a VERY close call once. I was 15 and completely dressed in everything of my mother's, full makeup, TP stuffed bra, dress... the works, and feeling such a teen princess when my sister came home unexpectedly. The instant I heard her I dashed to the bathroom just in time I thought, but she also was dashing for the bathroom and caught the door just before it clicked shut. For a few moments of sheer panic we did a wild war upon that door, with her pushing from the outside needing to use the bathroom and me, the glamour sister she never knew she had, pushing from the inside...

I so often think about how my life might have been different if she had won that battle, but she didn't. I somehow managed to complete my entire teenage adventure as a woman undetected, which seems so impossible... I was so rarely alone!

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Aspiring Member

Another close call story

I was 4 or 5 at the time, back in the '50's. I was in my sister's room wearing nothing but her full white petticoat. I heard mom coming up the stairs. I hadn't planned very well: no route of emergency egress. I pulled off the petticoat, dropped it on the floor, and sat on her bed. In walks mom: "What are you doing?!" Lord knows it must have been obvious: petticoat on the floor next to me, completely naked with a little boy hard- on. I mostly mumbled something about "I just like to sit around sometimes." She just looked confused and disgusted and said not to do it again.
    It's hard for me to believe she didn't at least suspect I was in her slips and nightgowns as I grew up, but never got caught again, and she never said anything.

she knew

My mother walked into my room when I was 15 while I was dressed in her girdle and stockings and masturbating. She took one glance and left closing the door. Latter she said she was suspicious I was using her lingerie and said it was wrong because it invaded her privacy as she had hat day invaded mine. She I could keep what I had taken but no more. She never discussed my reasons or if I was gay. But every so often I would find an item of hers in my bottom drawer maybe a slip, bra, old girdle, or a nightie nothing was ever again said about that day and I never almost never invaded her privacy.

Getting Caught

Oh the first time is still a vivid memory, I must have been about 10. My mom and sisters had traveled somewhere (I don't remember where) and Dad went out that night, like usual. So home alone, I raided my sisters panty drawer and borrowed beautiful silky lace panties and a matching training bra. Feeling very safe, I went into my bedroom, put them on and climbed into bed. Unfortunatly, I fell asleep before I took them off and returned them, the next thing I knew, Dad was sitting next to me on my bed and said; "if you really want to wear these, you should get your own and don't take your sisters".

The last time was just this year (35 years later). While at our cabin during the Valentines weekend, my wife found a pair of my panties in the bed, I had been there alone for a few nights and had endulged in my dressing. All she could think is "who are you fu*****", that is the night I had to tell all. All about Tabby. Within a few days I had presented her with all the lingerie, breastforms, garters and other girlie things I have aquired over the years. I am so glad I got caught and its out. Even more glad that she accepts parts of it (still working on the "where will this end" talk) and loves me.

Intentionally careless

I think a lot of us are intentionally careless at hiding our things. This was not the case when I was young though. I knew some amazing ways to keep my little secret.

To be honest though, if anyone knew, they kept the secret too as far as I knew. My family doesn't do well with confrontations.

Like some others I've had some close calls but never have been caught.

....but while reading this thread I've been thinking whether some embarrassing incidents and emotional pain earlier in life would have made it easier to come out to family now? Other than my wife, not another soul knows about my dressing. I would really like to get everything out in the open but I just can't see a good way to do it now. I have great relationships with my entire family but I just can't see my older brothers accepting this part of me....hmmm.

I was caught by my mom once when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I was wearing her stockings and high heels. She got real mad, and told me not to do it again, but I guess I didn't listen!

Got caught maybe three or four times when I was young. But I got better at being stealthy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chloe Chan

I remember when I got caught by my sister as I was getting some pantyhose out of our mom's phose drawer. She came in just as I was starting to get a pair for myself. My sis just looked at me then dug in there as well and got a pair for herself. She didn't say anything until she came home that night. She came to my room which is where I kept myself after she caught me. She then asked why I was in mom's pantyhose. I asked her the same thing. She just gave me a look like I am a girl you are a boy. So come on tell me. I wasn't sure on how to tell her. She asked me do you like to wear hose. I said yeah I do. She said why? I said I don't know why I just like to wear them. She then started in with the when, how come, why questions again. After a bit we were talking about my fetish.

After we were done she seemed to understand even though it sounded a bit strange. She went to her room and brought me back a pair of her pantyhose and said ok since you like to wear pantyhose. Show me how you put them on. As I was taking off my pjs. My sis took off her hose. She said here copy what I do. So I copied my sister right down to a t. After I got the hose on and she straightend them out for me. My sis took me to her room and opened up a drawer and she said here if you want to wear any pantyhose just wear mine. As I dont' want you to get into trouble with mom. She smiled and said of course it would be freakin funny watching you try to explain yourself. But, I barrow from mom as well and I don't think she knows so I don't want that to be ruined. I smile and said ok I will only get my hose from you. She said here are a few more pairs I don't wear that you can also have. She put them in a drawer that was close to her sock drawer. So I would know where to get them if I wanted to wear them. After which I ended up going back to my room with my hose and having a very good night sleep.

My aunt also caught me in her pantyhose while I was in the bathroom. They were her pantyhose. I took them off the shower rod and tried them on. Oh they felt so good. After a bit I forgotten that I didn't unlock the bathroom door. And that was my aunt standing there watching me look at myself in her pantyhose. She also asked me if I like to wear her pantyhose. I did say yeah but was real nervous. She smiled and and also asked the why, how come, when did you start this type questions. When she told me it was time for bed. She said I could keep the pantyhose on as I was going to take them off. As she walked me to my room the one I was staying in while I was at her house. She went to her bedroom and brought me a white nighty for me to wear to bed. Which I was a little more than shocked. I put the nighty on and had a good night sleep. Oh and yes my aunt was one of those who love to wear pantyhose with everything. Pants, skirts, shorts, jeans ect. So I always had a nice selection to chose from. When I stayed there.

After a while my sis also started me in the cding a bit. On certain dares and stuff like that. Like wearing some of her panties with some pantyhose that I took from a teachers house. And later on getting caught in those pantyhose by the teacher that I took them from.

Aspiring Member
    I would sneak into my older sister's bedroom and take her stockings and hide them under my bed. I would always get caught the next morning and would be told that only girls wore them.
    One time I got into some trouble can't remember what it was but was made to help clean the house in a girls dress and was told the next time I would have to wear it outside. I was about 8 or 10 when that happen.
    It took another ten years before I tried something on that belong to my sister, by then we were the same size for a few years. In my early twenties or late teens I would allow myself to get caught by my older sister. This when on for a few years and she never told anybody about it as far as I know. That is until I got a divorce from my wife and she told everybody about it. As far as family goes now out of sight out of mind.
    If I knew my older sister wouldn't get upset I would love to tell her, it would drive a bigger wedge between us now.