Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: getting caught when young

i was like 12, i was home alone for a few hours but they came back early and i was kind of caught, but i had a really good excuse so they didnt think i was dressing, cause i had enough time to get everything off, but i was still cought on my mothers closet with the drawers open and stuff, so not sure if they believe my excuse or not but they never confronted me about anything

ha ha getting caught

oh how scarry. i got caught in my mum and dads bedroom wearing my mums knickers and tights when i was about 11 by my older brother i remember him saying what the hell are you doing i just said they keep your legs warm and run off to my bedroom. never got caught wearing anything as a kid after that but my mum found my collection of girl clothes one day while cleaning my bedroom and threw the lot in the bin. you will never know how gutted i was

Never really got caught dressing up, but my mom did find one of my sisters old bras in my drawer once, and wanted to know why I had it. I told her I wanted the wire in it for one of my sculptures. *laughs* I guess it was good I was such a weird kid, because my mom didn't think twice.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    I suspect that most of us, if not all, got caught sometime in our youth--for me it was painful experience and I would rather not think about it now
    Not me. As often as I did it when I was younger, I was never caught. Did they know about it and just not tell me? Who knows? But it's never come up and it's never been weird with anybody in my family. In fact I have a closer relationship now with my family then in my youth.

I did, however, have plenty of moments where I had to undress and then redress at record speeds to avoid being caught. I had that down to a science.
    Last edited by TrekGirl1701; 09-12-2009 at 04:08 PM.

14 or 15..My Mom walked into my bedroom without knocking first.. I was sitting up in bed reading a book
    and wearing a nightgown..didn't say a word..she just turned around and left..an embarrassing moment for both of us. Don't know if she ever told my Dad

Getting caught when young

First close call came when about 13,my brother and his girl came home unexpectedly and she noticed the bra straps under my shirt and asked about them, denied it of course.I was terrified and excited at the same time.My mom caught me shortly there after and didnt make a big deal over it said it was harmless and let me do as I pleased while I lived at home.

Caught numerous times, by Mom and Sisters. When you start at three or four years old, pretty difficult to have any sense of time. So, "I'm going to go next door for coffee," means nothing to a four year old except, "I am alone for awhile, I can wear pretty things." I never really ever stopped trying to be Joanie.

Mom never beat me, but she always "freaked out." Hysteria was her principle way of navigating through life. It certainly made me feel guilty and as time went by, I got stealthier. My Sisters were very pissed that little brother was getting into their stuff! And probably rightfully so. If My Dad had ever been told, there probably would have been a death! I think all The Ladies tried to protect me.

About age ten, after another unfortunate episode, Mom just kind of ran out of ideas. Asked me if I wanted to be a Girl? Said she would help me. I of course, was much too embarrassed and stupid to be accepting of her offer. We didn't talk about it anymore, and that stayed true for another fifty years, right up until the day she died.

Peace and Love, Joanie

I was finally caught when I was 12 and my mom came home early, and quite unexpectedly.

I stuffed everything I was wearing into a ceader chest downstairs.

She dug everything out an hour later looking for something, and she freaked out on me. Quite honestly, the worst day of my life.

27 years later, dressing still scares me.

But, tonight, my fiancee, my mistress and my soulmate finally got me to open up to her about all of this.

I will start a post soon about her reaction, but, wow, she is amazing.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

My mom was very accepting of and indeed, encouraged my crossdressing, but I was caught by Dad once when he arrived early from an international trip and there was hell to pay.....

The first time I saw my dad cry. The second was when I broke my left leg in a bike accident four years later..

Was I sneaky? I suppose for the first several years I was sneaky about going into my mom’s and sister’s rooms and wearing their clothing, I would do it every chance I got. Mom and Dad both worked so when I was home from school due to illness I had the full day to dress up and have fun in their clothes. I recall one day where I almost got caught by my sister, I had decided that I needed to experiment with her make-up as well as wearing her clothes. I hadn’t thought about how to remove it though, I scrubbed and scrubbed and thought I had gotten it all off, but when she got home from school she saw trace of her blue eye shadow on my eyes. She never said anything about it, but I wish she had, it would have been nice to have an ally, then again, she could have become my worst enemy as well. I have since lost touch with her and really wish I could connect back with her so I could talk to her and maybe repair things between us. (What happened there is another thread entirely I won’t go into now).

Those first years of sneaking around became wonderful memories, but the time came when I wanted some items that were “mine” so I kept a watch on the laundry and their dressers to see what items were not worn EVER, and made my choices of some nice panties from my sister, a bra from mother, pantyhose, slip, and a body briefer from mom. I had never seen these particular items in the wash and they were always in the back of the dresser drawers so I figured they would be safe items to remove and keep as my stash. Well, I hadn’t put much thought into where I would keep them so I put them in the bottom of my pajama/underwear drawer. Mom worked for Johnson & Johnson Personal Products Division so there were always samples of items in the bathroom, so I took a sample package of Carefree Panty Shields, lightly scented for that more feminine feeling (still wear them daily now along with my panties and pantyhose), and had them stashed in the dresser drawer as well.

Mom usually did laundry and would, on occasion put our stuff away, either that or she was just a nosy person (not my real mom but technically my second cousin, her mother was my great grand-mothers sister and I was “adopted” by them for a brief period [10 years], of my life). Anyway, I had spent all day at school fantasizing about when I got home and would be able to put on my bra, panties, pantyhose, slip, and body briefer. When I got home from school, I immediately went to my room to change and when I opened my dresser, the clothing was gone. I went to see if I could find it again, sure enough it was all sitting on mom’s dresser. She never said anything to me about it, but eventually I got tired of sneaking and hiding and I wanted lingerie and feminine clothing of my own. I figured the best thing to do was to tell her, or rather allow myself to get caught with my pants down showing her panties and pantyhose.

I prepared myself as she and I were the only ones home, I went to the laundry room and took some of my sisters panties and a bra off of her stack of clean & folded laundry and snuck into her room and took a pair of pantyhose and put them all on underneath my sweat pants and sweat shirt. I went out to talk to her in the back yard and asked her some generic questions to get a feel for her mood and then we went inside. As we were walking into the house and heading upstairs, I was taking off my sweat suit and asked her if she ever wondered why I had her clothing in my dresser. She said “no”, I said “Well, this is why” and I tossed my sweats over her shoulder and stood there wearing nothing but a bra, panties and pantyhose. She of course over reacted and decided that I was sick and needed therapy and that was the end of that. Six months later I left there and moved back with my real father and mother and went back into hiding until I again decided that I wanted to have some stuff of my own. This time I would do it right, mom (my real mom) was much more understanding and open about things so this time it would be different. Once again I set myself to be caught. I knew that mom would be the first one to come home and so I went into her room and dressed myself in her bra, panties, and pantyhose underneath my bathrobe. I have very pale skin and my socks only came up to the mid calf range and my robe stopped about two inches above the knee. This means there was an area of about 5 inches of my legs exposed and the suntan pantyhose were QUITE noticeable. I heard her keys in the front door and timed my exit from her room with the moment she was in the apartment and closed the door behind her. She saw me coming out of her room and asked “What are you doing in my room”. “Nothing” I said, I can see her eyes move to my legs and she asks me with a knowing smile “What are you wearing? You have a box of your sisters bras in your closet (I was storing them there for her honest, [besides, they didn’t fit me]), and now this”. I smiled and said “No, I don’t have a box of bras, only one”, and I opened my robe exposing myself wearing her underwear. She smiled and said “Well, you know you can’t just walk around in a bra and panties, let’s find you something to wear over them.” With that, we went back into her room and she proceeded to find me something to wear over the top of the lingerie, and she gave me permission to wear her things until we could go shopping and buy me some of my own as long as I washed all of her things before I returned them. Now, she gives me lingerie and femme clothing as gifts, and she calls me her daughter as well as her son.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I was about 13 and visiting my Aunt.
    Of course I snuck into her bedroom and proceeded to don all the lingerie I could find.
    In she walks, catching me red-handed as I'm slipping on her heels (3 sizes too big of course).
    All she said was "If you want to do this just tell me and I'll help you"...
    Needless to say I was so scared she'd tell my parents that I couldn't speak and I never did get the courage to ask her to help me. God I wish I had cried for help!!

Can I turn back the clock?????
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    When I was about 6, I got caught by my father pretty much the first time/night I wore my sisters panties to bed. I had put a pair of my tighy whities over her panties to hide what I was wearing. Apparently, they weren't hidden very well because when I woke up the next morning, as I was walking out of my room, my father noticed what wasn't covered by my tighty whities; my sisters panties that I had on were peaking out around the leg holes and waist band.

My father was livid and was yelling at me to take off my underwear; he knew exactly what I was wearing under my own underwear. You'd think that would scare me from wearing my sisters panties but my urges to try on my sisters panties never ceased. I just learned to be more sneaky and careful about it.

Many years later when my father remarried, I moved on to secretly wearing my step-mothers lingerie and eventually clothing. It was my Senior year of HS and I was off for spring break. My step-mother just left for work and I immediately went to her closet to try on some of her clothes. I was upstairs in their bedroom watching (get this) a VHS tape of Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith when I heard the front door slam close. In a panic, I raced to power off the VCR, close the closet door, and race across the top of the open stair way to my bedroom. I caught a glimpse of the back of my step-moms head as she was coming up the first part of the U-shaped stair case; she must've come back home to get something she forgot. I'm pretty sure she saw my shadow dart across the wall infront of her before she rounded the staircase. As I gently closed my bedroom door, I suddenly realized that my clothes were still laying on their bed. And by that time it was to late to do anything about it. I'm not sure if she suspected anything because to this day, she has never said anything to me about it.
    Last edited by dennisGTS; 09-13-2009 at 05:08 PM.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Never got caught, as far as I know, but had numerous close calls. Once, I was wearing one of my cousins night gowns and fell asleep in the bed. The adults came home later but no one ever said anything. Later in life I shared the story with my aunt when I told her I crossdress, but she said she did not remember it. I also spent a lot of time putting on my grandmothers rouge and stuff.

I love the previous posts where the adult would either give a pass or said they would help. That would take a very secure parent.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

I was in my late teens, home alone wearing my mom's stockings, garter belt, bra and lace panties. All this magnificent, bright red. My older sister came home unexpectedly and walked into the living room where I was sitting on the couch watching tv. I ran from the room and the last thing she saw was my bottom in those bright, red panties. We never talked about it, though I wonder who all she might have told about it.

Oh, dear. Define "when young" For me, 25 is young.

My childhood probably has enough near-misses to being caught that I could write a comedy about it all.

But, I was caught when I was 22.... by the local police. The year was 1968 and we were all just a little bit nuts and the old rules were still there but we felt them slipping and were becoming confused. I was picked up walking down the street in my Cousin's (she died this year) dress. The police had staked out a shopping center that night and I sprung the trap. I was photographed and finger-printed and my parents were called to come and get me. It was never spoken of again. That was the old way of doing things.

It was an awful experience.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I wasn't exactly "caught" but had 2 close calls when I was young, both the same summer. I was 14 and had the run of the house during the summer. One day, after my Dad left for work, I went straight to my Mom's closet and pulled out an outfit. This is where it gets kind of weird. There was a girl that lived across the street that I was totally in love with. (We'll call her Misty.) Our dining room was in the front of the house and I'd spend hours watching out the window to get a glimpse of her. My CDing was still a total sexual thing then, and was spying on Misty, so I had combined them. I stripped off my boy clothes in the dining room and dressed as I watched her do something across the street. Then I saw my Dad's car coming down the road! (Stalking Misty actually saved me 'cause it gave me a few extra moments.)

I dashed to my room, closed the door, and took off my Mom's clothes, hiding it all in my closet, then I put some boy clothes back on superfast and came out just as he was coming in. Whew. Got away with it. I sat down on the couch, heart pounding and thanking my lucky stars...

...That's when I heard, "What are all your clothes doing in the dining room?" D'oh!!

I made up some lie about deciding to take a shower and getting undressed there.. blah blah blah. He didn't buy it of course, but didn't press the issue. I got my Mom's clothes back in her closet after he left again and it was never mentioned again. I think he probably assumed half of what was going on... me watching Misty while amusing myself! lol

The second time is a little stranger and definitely something I'm not proud of. Again it was the Misty's fault! Totally! lol Her family were out of town and I was taking care of their pool. The sliding glass door in the pool area had been left unlocked, so I had run of their house for a week. OF COURSE I was trying on Misty's clothes! She had such nice things that were more my age and not Mom-bras and girdles like I was used to. So, everyday I went over there and put on her things and just loved it. I got greedy though and wore a pair of her panties home. Yes I stole them, but I was only 14!

I had them out a few days later, playing with them adoringly! So, my Dad comes home early again. This time no warning, all I had time to do was stuff them under the couch and hope I could get to them later. About an hour later he finds them and asks me what the hell is going on and who the baby blue silk panties belong to. All I could think to do was pretend I had no idea how they got there. I have an older brother and so luckily the suspicion shifted to him (he had actually been caught with a girl spending the night before) but he of course had no idea where the adorable panties came from and so the mystery was left "unsolved" as we both swore ignorance. I think my brother knew I was using them for SOMETHING, but he never said anything and I don't think he suspected I was wearing them.

So, there are my two near misses. That was fun. Never told either of those stories to anyone in my life! I love this forum!

I was caught with my sisters friends two piece bathing suit on and it was wet and still felt good

Too many times to remember! I used to think I was so stealth!

The first time was when I was little, caught by my babysitter trying on this (by today's standards), hideous jean skirt. I was terrified and pleaded with her not to tell my mom. She didn't.

The next time I finally did get caught by my mom. After some afternoon inspiration from Ricki Lake's transgender episode, I proceeded to put on some spandex tights, bra with socks, tube top, and makeup. Yikes! Anyways, I blamed it on my curiosity, and left it at that.

Thankfully in high school I became friends with a girl who loved the idea of dressing me, so how could I refuse? So she did, and her mom joyfully took the pics!

The one and only time I was caught was when I was 6. I was at grandmas house and wearing her stickings and shoes and had lipstick on when my uncle walked in. I got a lecture about being a sissy, but I don't know if he told my mom.

I was always extremely careful to not get caught after that.

Caught

My mum had given in to me never changing my bed cover so did it for me. On doing so found her swimming costume and my sisters nightie. Quick discussion, moments silence nothing more said to this day. i was 15. Changed my bedding ever since lol

Why do so many crossdressers think that hiding our stash under our bed is a great hiding place?

Yeah, I thought it was too. Until my mom found my stash of pantyhose. Oops.

I crossdressed very rarely during my younger years but when I was 8 eight years old, after discovering my uncle's Victoria's Secret stash, I found a pair of panties and modeled in front of a mirror for about an hour. I put my regular clothes back on, found a bottle of nail polish, and started painting my fingernails.

Little that I knew, the room I was in had a hidden backdoor covered with clothes and whatnot that anyone with a key could come through. Halfway into painting my nails, I hear the door quickly being unlocked and in a panic, I freeze with fright and then throw the nail polish all over the room and myself to make it look like a big accident. My stepdad comes in and finds the mess and makes me go confront my mother. I'm sure it was pretty obvious to her I was attempting to paint my nails, she looked at my hands pretty damn closely, but all my relatives in the room with her didn't pick on it, so I saved myself from MAJOR embarrassment. My mom just told me to clean myself up and to leave her stuff alone.

I've had my stash discovered twice by my younger brothers during my teen years, that sucked, but that's another story .

I was discovered in panties by my sister when I was 8 and by my father when in my teens. In several of my sexual fantasies, being discovered in lingerie is a huge turn-on - I am 14 and asleep in a babydoll when the building catches fire and two firemen break into my room. They see me in lingerie and force me to have sex with them before taking me outside, still dressed in lingerie. Or, I am 14 and wear a pink babydoll under my white games clothes. While playing soccer, there is a sudden downpour and my games clothes turn transparent. The other boys point at my underclothes and ridicule me while demanding sex.

Caught? Never, far too sneaky.
    Only later in life did I get caught

Twice

Was caught twice in my early teens. Both were unpleasant experiences with a lot of crying by my mother and a lot of 'god hates you' talk by my father. Had to be a lot more careful after that.