Thread: where is the best place to hide your female clothes?

Korina

where is the best place to hide your female clothes?

i know that from some of you is stupid....

but because i am living with my family
    and i dont have a very private place ,i need
    some opinions , where is the best place to hide
    your female clothes? where you girls hide your clothes?

ps: the last year i hide my clothes in the bottom of
    a big box where in the top has many many cd's!

Korina

Departed
    Korina,

I don't want to sound discouraging but every place I used when at home was eventually discovered. I would become comfortable that I had chosen a safe place but sure enough someone would run across my stash. Words were never spoken but I knew someone in the house knew. Looking back I'd say the best place is under lock and key where you have the only key. Yes, it will cause a curiosity and suspicions but they won't KNOW!

I don't know if this is a possibility for you but have you thought about coming out? You could begin by casually educating the one most likely to understand, usually a mother or sister. Take your time but make sure they understand the harmlessness of crossdressing by, for example, questioning any negative beliefs they may have. Over time they will suspect where you're going but when it comes out they will have had sufficient preparation.

The reason I suggest coming out is it is so much less tramatic when done at a younger age. There are less people involved. It also gives you the option of pursuing living a transgendered life if you wish. By following the steroetype male role model you will be digging a deeper and deeper hole from which to get out. A lot depends on your personality. Some people are experts at hiding their secrets and can live, guilt free, their entire lives keeping these secrets to themselves. I am not one of them. You have to decide if you are. Then decide what road to choose.

Most CDs who have come out have found the reaction of others not to be as bad as they had predicted. Some have been met with total acceptance and approval. You have to weigh the reward potential of opening yourself up.

Just remember, whatever road you choose, we will be behind you all the way.

I agree with Julie. I keep Rachels stuff in a suit case locked up in the bottom of my closet. I pile some old clothes and shoes on it as a distraction. My wife sees it occasionally but I just tell her it junk to sell on Ebay. The suit case is getting heavy with all my stuff. The main problem is that it is full but I am still buying some stuff. I want a lifeguard swimsuit still and some white heels. It is quite ironic that I keep buying but I dont have but a few minutes each week to try something on! I love swimwear though! I wonder if she has an clues as to my hobby?

Departed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Cder
    I keep Rachels stuff in a suit case locked up in the bottom of my closet. The main problem is that it is full but I am still buying some stuff.
    May I suggest a walk in steamer trunk? I'm an electrician so maybe I can wire in some lights and outlets for you too.

Scaredsis

Unhappy there is no place

I have ben doing this for a long time. I have yet to find a "SAFE PLACE".
    Now that I live alone I still don't have a "SAFE PLACE". It is as close as I have found, but I still live in fear. I hope one or more of the girls can help, but I don't see it. Best of luck.

Betty,

Scaredsis

I am an electrician too !!!

Julie,

I respect your feelings of going out, but not all of us can do it. You have a life that not all of us have ( yea I am Jealous), you can do what you want. At least thats what I have viewed from the site so far.

I am very afraid of being outed. In my position it would be disaster. I'm sorry if I just laid down my own little pitty party, but thats just me.

Do not get me wrong I love this site and all the girls, if it wasn't you I would not be sitting in my new 4'' Pumps. Thanks, all for being there.

Love to all,
    Betty

Scaredsis

Thumbs up You are a lucky girl.

Erica,

I will just say again, you are a lucky girl. I only dream.

Hugs,
    Betty

Tristen Cox
    For quite a while I have been heavily into tools. Whenever I see something cool I have to add it to my collection. By preferrence I work on cars, but do just about everything, and so I have aquired some large toolboxes and storage cabinets(hint) to place my things in. Since these all have locks and nobody but me goes in them they are perfect. One houses my shoes, makeup, jewelry, even paperwork. My clothes are neatly folded and packed away in two large travel bags. All of which fits in my closet. Of course I can't fit anymore tools in there but who cares right? LoL! I'm so vain I want to put a mirror
    in the large cabinet. So far the only person who's seen any of Tristen's apparel would be the phone repair guy who caught a pair of booties laying next to my bed. Would have made something up if he'd asked but he didn't. Just my two cents.

love T

Kerri

Exclamation One answer is a "SAFE", ... for a "Safe Place" !

Quote Originally Posted by Scaredsis
    I have ben doing this for a long time. I have yet to find a "SAFE PLACE".
    Now that I live alone I still don't have a "SAFE PLACE". It is as close as I have found, but I still live in fear. I hope one or more of the girls can help, but I don't see it. Best of luck.

Betty,
    I keep my lingerie, wig, pumps & heels, and all things Cding in a gun safe in our guest bedroom. I condensed all my old side-by-side shotguns, and rifles, etc., into my two other old antique wood gun cabinets, and an old wood "armoure?, (forgot the spelling, but you know, ... the standing wood closet thingy?), that also locks.
    It's kinda funny to think that I spent over $800.00 for a gun safe that I now keep only lingerie and CDing in!!!

My wife has no suspicions since I usually dress in our guest bedroom most of the time anyway, (and keep a lot of cloths in there as well), due to the fact that my precious wife has slowly conquered and taken-over almost all of our entire walk-in closet with her cloths!!!

Keeping many of my cloths in our seldom-used guest bedroom actually works out great, and allows me to slip on my panties or nylons under my work, golf, church, or other drab man cloths.
    I'm considering moving my CDing covertness to the locking antique "armoure?" in our guest bedroom, but due to my preKerrious situation, ... wanted the maximum in security so far!

P.S. -- In lieu of an expensive gun safe, ... antique or new "armoures?" that lock can work, but of course don't have the most secure locks.
    Last edited by Kerri; 07-29-2004 at 10:22 PM. Reason: changed "in lieu of an expensive gun cabinet", to "gun safe"