Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What was the first item you wore?

Teddy

the first thing i tried on was a blue teddy with black lace on it. it was my mom's.

amy

I think it was a tiny blue stocking cap and little mesh booties...then they started weighing me and poking me...can't remember...it was my first day and I was new...

Oh, you mean cross-dressing...sorry bout' dat'...it was a pair of my older sister's panty hose.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leggs pantyhose.

First thing was some of my sister's panties. They were blue nylon and felt like heaven! After that I graduated to a bra and some fancy pink bikini panties and finally some pantyhose. Eventually "collected" some of their things including hose and seldom worn nighties.

Mom's summer dress, and a black long hair wig we had from a Halloween party. Bra, panties and some feminine jewelry followed soon. Of course this had to almost lead to one of the most embarrassing moments, when my parents got home and I couldn't get the blasted rings off my fingers

the first thing was my mother's stockings and my sister's skirt when I was very young. when I was at home alone I wore my sisters pantyhose panties skirt and heels.

Wink

When i was fifty I received a package of No Nonsense pantyhose as a promotion for buying Special K cereal. Best cereal I ever had.
    Lois

Was my moms suspender belt and stockings followed by her bra and panties,think i was 13 or so

Wink Fun to remember

The very first was when I was 6 and it was my sisters' pink underwear,next was my step mothers' lace satin tap panties (this was in the early forties, think I wasn't lucky ?) Then on to her other undies, what a trip !!

Nanette Faye