Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item you wore?

Pink panties from a neighbor's clothes line. I was hooked at once. There was a matching bra also, but it was too small for me. Found one that fit later.

First was mom's longline bra and panties, and a full slip. Then I found her garterbelt and real silk stockings.

My sister's leotard and pink ballet tights - I was about 13 and they were the only things that stretched sufficiently for me to squeeze in to them It was the most incredibly powerful and intense sensation and I could barely tear myself away from the mirror!

Sisters Bikini followed by panties and assorted miniskirts nylons, lippy until i got caught by her, luckily she was accepting enough not to hate me forever but not accepting enough to share he beautiful clothes

Age 12. My sister's pink nylon breif panties, a white bra and slip, a red sweater and full red skirt. The only problem was I could hang a hat on the front of my skirt.....

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Haha, I could have too, the first time I wore a skirt! LOL

Hat hanger

Wasn't that sort of the idea back then?

I loved wearing just my sister's lacy white full slip and nothing else because it felt so amazing every time I took a step!

Karen

My cousins school uniform blue tights and all

I am sure it was one of my sisters dresses.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

It was a full outfit my then Fiancée (now wife) thought might look good as a sex game.

Didn't realise then how much I'd like it, but it is so magnificent that I so glad we did it.

my moms panty hose was the first for me, then bra and dress
    Mistybtm

Quote Originally Posted by bettysmith View Post
    What was the first item you wore?
    Mine was my mums pantygirdle , followed shortly her by petticoat and nylons.

Betty
    My mother's one piece bathing suit at age 7.

I went to our laundry room - opened the running dryer to put my clothes in and there it was.

I can remember the very funny feeling - I still get - when I stared at it and just felt commanded to

take my clothes off and put it on.

I felt very weird all over - I now know this was my first Pink Fog - my first feeling was one of total

freedom and peace - My mind raced with thoughts of meadows, butterflies and prancing like a girl in

serenity.

I still feel all this every time I dress ;o)

A pair of my wifes thigh highs..I was hooked! My legs looked every bit as sexy as hers in them...still do.

Moms black pantyhose when i was 8-10 y/o. As you can tell by my avatar it kind of snowballed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenHiller View Post
    Wasn't that sort of the idea back then?

I loved wearing just my sister's lacy white full slip and nothing else because it felt so amazing every time I took a step!

Karen
    Ohhhh, I know what you mean! When I had my apartment, I had a 2nd floor balcony that faced a pretty secluded area of the apartment complex, so I had my privacy. I would put on a silky slip sometime after midnight and go stand out there and just let the breeze blow. Had a robe on to close up and cover myself with in case anyone walked by (was not brave), but usually just left it open. Was glad I had the robe, though, when a police officer walked by down below!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey_in_Mansfield View Post
    Ohhhh, I know what you mean! When I had my apartment, I had a 2nd floor balcony that faced a pretty secluded area of the apartment complex, so I had my privacy. I would put on a silky slip sometime after midnight and go stand out there and just let the breeze blow. Had a robe on to close up and cover myself with in case anyone walked by (was not brave), but usually just left it open. Was glad I had the robe, though, when a police officer walked by down below!
    Don't you just love how the breeze makes the slip caress you? Gives new meaning to the phrase "soft summer breeze".

Karen

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenHiller View Post
    Don't you just love how the breeze makes the slip caress you? Gives new meaning to the phrase "soft summer breeze".

Karen
    I'm sure not everything was soft
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Touche....

Sister's pantyhose. Nude as i remember..... what a feeling...
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

fierce glamazon
    for me it was my mom's bra, then panties, then skirt, then lipstick

yea I remember this first thing i wore was my sisters lace white slip and her panties, wowoz
    FIND ME!!
    My YouTube - https://tinyurl.com/yaa6k27o

In the house we lived in at the time, there was a closet in the upstairs hallway where my mother kept about a dozen of her old dresses from the late '60s and early 70s. I can't really remember which was the one I tried on first... but oh, so much temptation right there, especially since everything in that closet was pretty much "in storage" and never going to be looked for.

First thing I tried on was my moms panties and bra, then into a few of her dresses. And now I still love the feel of it. Sometimes the look too!!!
    No, those are my Panties]

The first thing had to be my moms pantyhose. Then to panties. Both to this day feel sooo good.

My mum's pantyhose and panty girdle. Why did I do it life could have been so much simpler