Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Star Trek Transporter

Scotty, please make sure that I emerge as Sandra Bullock and that I can NEVER go back!

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    I wrote such a story several years ago. Check out my story TROI TIMES TWO on FM and Sapphires Place (Crystal's too I think)
    Marina, I remember reading your story, I think in Fictionmania several years ago...and would have recommended it to everyone in this thread had you not replied.

Your story was excellent and true to the series. Better than the Star Trek when Kirk switched bodies.

Riverdance, I would do it in a nano-second, but would prefer it to be an accident as in Marina's story. This way, I wouldn't have to explain to family and friends. They would just have to accept me as a woman. And I would just have to live with my new body!

Yes I would but only if I could go back.

Your Pal
    Dan

The Star Trek con in Las Vegas looks iike a good "excuse" too be enfemme with my wife for several days. Are there any ST characters who were males, but impersonated females in TOS, THG, DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise? What series and episodes?

Before I retired, my mailbox and supervisor were located on the second floor of a building without an elevator. An obvious application for a transporter! However, I told them I didn't want to be a Beta tester for it, so they moved my mail drop! (They subsequently built the elevator.)
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 10-03-2009 at 09:51 AM.

Former Member
    My first thought was no. I like who I am and wouldn't want to change. But then I thought that if I did it, I could just call Scottie on my communicator and have him beam me back to my normal self.

I would be my fantasy woman: 5'8", 36C-24-36, fair skin, dark brown hair with highlights, blue eyes.........HOT.

Hmmmmm, maybe if I looked like that I wouldn't want to go back!

Any episodes about a MtoF transportation? If so that would be an ideal "excuse" to be en femme with my wife for several days and compete in the costume contest at the LV StarTrek convention

Don't I wish! I would even take the transporter knowing it switched you. Of course I would decline all attempts to "fix" me due to a suddenly occuring extreme phobia to transporters. Would never look back and start enjoying myself as I should of been.
    Beware the pink fog..........oh what the hell enjoy it. I know I certainly am!

yup

I would do it in a split second and not even look back.

Yes - but the drawback is, to roughly quote Dr. Brown in "Back to the Future", the problem is the space-time continuum.

I wish, with all my heart, that I'd been born female, and knowing me as I do, I should have been.

If that had happened, it would literally erase my kids as I know them. The rest of my male life I could let go, but that part would hurt.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

Can I only use it once?

Cause if so, I would have to chose between Diana Rigg and Rita Hayworth. I would rather have my own Transporter that I could use to change at will. And my own Holosuite, so I could explore my new self in safety before stepping out.

But if any of this could come true, I would rather have the secret of Complete Cellular Regeneration, as shown in the ST:TOS episode set in the Insane Aylum. Garth of Izar could change at will, into any form he wanted for as long as he wanted, with no external tech. He even duplicated the green Orion slave girl played by Yvonne Craig, (the actress who did Batgirl on the TV series.) Now that would be fun, and make dressing for ST conventions so much easier! Be a Klingon without gluing on the cranial ridges. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Cellular Regen also made healing much faster, fitness easier to acquire, and aging almost non existant. Best deal you could get before the Raputre!
    Last edited by DameErrant; 11-20-2009 at 03:54 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

The transporter details:

The transporter is a fiction, but that fiction involved the ability to go back and forth so for me that would be ideal.

I'd want two transporter pads, one to go from male to female, the other to go back. My ideal is to go back and forth, and this would be absolutely perfect!!!!!

tina

Honestly....
    I am not sure.

Like I stated before, I like the duality of being a man...
    and the occasion of being a "gurl"

Perhaps for a trial basis...
    Say......a week

Then I would like to be the female version of myself...
    Who knows, I might not want to go back to being a man again.

Yes I would ....now were is this transporter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

if i could keep my strength i coud be all girl with out issue.... make me 5'10", size 4 and a 36c..

Thought about it, in a NY minute, as long as I could be a size 4, and still over 6' , and smaller feet. lol heck not going to happen but a girl can always dream.

Welllll....If we are talking Star Trek...

Then just "engage" and let me walk out Gates McFadden

Thanks Chief O'Brien....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !