Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriend wants me to dress for all hallows..

Gold Member
    Go for it. Lqast year friends of my wife and myself went to a costume party
    on the hollloween night in a reverse roll of bounty hunter Dog and Wife.
    He was wareing a bra that had to have basketballs as a brest form.
    They got the costume at a local shop. They had such a great time that they
    want to do something like that again. He told me all night long, woman wanted to squeez his boobs. Rader

If you are thinking about going with the goth theme, one place to check out is called 'Hot Topics'. I'm not sure, but I think they are nation wide, as there is usually one in most malls in the midwest. As far as your adams apple, (staying with the goth theme), almost any type of collar might work, such as a studded type....But by all means, don't let this opportunity pass by!!!

Yeah, hot topic i'm familiar with, but their stuff is kinda mainstream and "Sell out" kinda fashion.

I asked out of the blue today if she still wants me to dress up and shes having second thoughts and not wanting to anymore. she said she just wanted to put makeup on me to see how I looked then wash it off in a matter of minutes.

~|~ Alyce

Individual
    Sorry Katie B, while it is a nice notion, not all bars are drag-friendly, even on Halloween. I went to high school in rural America and have spent a good deal of business travel in "the provinces"; these places are decidedly not like San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Denver, New Orleans, DC, or even Pittsburgh. (wink to all you good folks -- have an Iron City on me) And no, college towns like Athens, Georgia or Morgantown, West Virginia do not count as rural America.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by optyks
    So... I suppose I created this to say I dont know what to do... advice? It could be fun, if I could go all the way, not feel weird or awkward, and wear the thigns i would want..
    [SIZE="2"]Just do it. My sister and I have a standing policy where, on Halloween, a boy dressed as a girl, or a girl dressed as a boy wins the entire pot of candy outright, and we turn out the porch light! These are decent candy bars, too, so if you can find my house, and you’re dressed appropriately, you may already be a winner – come on down!!! So far, after three Halloweens here, there have been no takers for the grand prize, not even close – there’s no imagination at all here in ‘Borg… BTW, a man dressed as a woman, or a woman dressed as a man wins all the candy and gets to meet Freddy...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    we turn out the porch light!
    this may be your reason for lack of winners. lol
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess

Quote Originally Posted by optyks View Post
    Alright, so ... ALL of you say go for it, haha. Well, I might check into it then.

Does anyone have any ideas how I would be able to conceal my adams apple? its a pretty dead giveaway..

~|~ Alyce
    If you have a nice scarf, you can wrap that around, but I'll tell you hun, I have a protruding apple as well, and I was paranoid as h3ll about showing it off that very first Hallows, but now, I could care less.. just take it in stride, and BE YOURSELF.

cheaper & more fun in America

Ship clothes from overseas?? You crazy, girl! Why not let your gf drag you into some local resale boutiques & thrift shops, & put together an outfit to die for? You could milk this for weeks, & spend much much less!

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Why on earth would you not do what your GF wants you to do? How can you lose?
    Hugs, Carole

it's great that you other half is positively encouraging you to do it!!! go for it.

As a lycra fan I'd be going as superwoman or similar ;o)

What a chance! I would love it if my wife suggested that I go to a costume party all dressed and made up! I'm sure that when it came down to it I would be very nevous, but it would definitely be worth it. I'll bet she would even help you apply your make up! I hope that you go for it and that you havea a great time!

Do it! You and your girl friend will like it.

Wow...you're so lucky....an understanding (and willing) gf....GO FOR IT! I wish my SO would have an open mind...even if it'd be only for Halloween!

Have fun!

A.

my GF wants me to dress for halloween.
    I asked out of the blue today if she still wants me to dress up and shes having second thoughts and not wanting to anymore.
    she said she just wanted to put makeup on me to see how I looked then wash it off in a matter of minutes.
    ~|~ Alyce
    If she asked you to dress for Halloween she meant it, and not just for 5 minutes "just to see" either.

Be careful not to confuse her "second thoughts" with her trying to let it go because you did not seem interested or even turned off by it at first.

If you go back to her and tell her you will do it without doing the wishy-washy welllll ok if you want me to, like she's asking you to do the dishes or take the garbage out she will appreciate your sincerity and be happy to help.

Word of warning: Just because she bought it up does not mean she deff has a hint or even a clue you like to CD.
    It could mean nothing more then her wanting to have some fun. So don't pass it up, or screw it up with a lot of over thinking.

Here are somethings to consider and remember:
    It is really no big deal when it's done on Halloween.
    Do you really think every guy that wears a dress on Oct 31st is running to see a shrink on Nov 1st??? Noooooooo.

To everybody outside of all this it is just another costume being worn.

Soooooooo - The next time your alone with her, just go up to her, take her to her makeup or the bathroom/whatever and just say "So are you going to do me up so I can see what I am going to look like before Halloween night?
    Just remember to be sincere when you say it. Its supposed to be fun NOT a chore. Let her go to town, even if it only lasts a short time [That first time].

Just because you agree to do this - Your G/F isn't going to stand up scream AHHHH He's a Crossdresser!!! Run everybody! Run for your lives!

Does anyone have any ideas how I would be able to conceal my adams apple? its a pretty dead giveaway.. ~|~ Alyce
    Well just about any type of choker will do. Be it from the jewelry section [try ebay] or the pets section. lol. Just find something that you like and goes with what you plan to wear.
    Last edited by Sammy777; 09-16-2009 at 01:52 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

pet store and buy a studded colar if you get stuck

Look at it this way.. since you gf dont know..
    is her idea and her fault if you "enjoy it"
    maybe she wants you to dress for a reason and just using halow as a excuse
    shame we dont get into that out here

Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    Moral of the story: Do not fight again the battle you won yesterday.
    OK - That one makes no sense to me....

Maybe if you said something like:
    Ray, When someone asks you if you're a god... You Say YES!
    Last edited by Sammy777; 09-16-2009 at 04:56 AM.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Well if she changes her mind do it.......but for goodness sake do not do it to well or she will be asking some questions like........."Have you done this before?" or "You are awful good at this". So just be aware that you need to let her take charge and ask her how to do your make up etc etc.

If she does decide its a no go then thats that.

I hope you can somehow convince her back into trying. I'd LOVE it if I could even get the idea in my wife's head! And really I don't even want to go all out, I just wanna wear a skirt for halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaM View Post
    OK - That one makes no sense to me....

Maybe if you said something like:
    Ray, When someone asks you if you're a god... You Say YES!
    I love the Ghostbusters quote!

Go for it, What a way to get the consveration going about crossdressing!!!
    Amanda