Thread: Corsets and really thin waists

MissLucyWright

Corsets and really thin waists

Has anyone seen the article about the 68 year old woman who now holds the record for the smallest waist - 15 inches ! Apparently she has suffered no ill effects from her regime.
    Now I love wearing corsets and would like a thin waist but that is a little extreme.
    What is everyones thoughts on this.

Thin corset-waist aficionados

I recall a site that I visited back in early July 2004...which was focussed on various aspects of corsetware... In the site pages and related links there were all manner of historical, easthetic and "outre" wearing of those undergarments--including transgendered persons, as well as g. females and masculine men.

The site operator was a very femenine (and very nice personality) m-to-f transgenderist (non-SRS) named Jaqueline Urbach (info@jaqueline100.com). She herself is quite adept at wearing thin waisted corsets.

I like "regular" corsets (and bustierres) mostly because the items (if fitted properly) will enhance the femme "hour-glass" figure, and work (for me) very well with stockings--also they work well in generating non-padded "cleavage".

Madame Urbach is an outspoken critic of aggressive SRS (sexual re-assignment surgery) and the shrill proponents of such point-of-no-return procedures. She also supports intersex and hermaphrodite issues. Views that I wholeheartedly share.

Justina
    Last edited by Mx Justina; 07-20-2005 at 07:56 AM.

Just too much, love corsets and the look of women in corsets but fraid this is too much and am sorry she does not look good at all infact is quite scary

Tristen Cox
    Helps to have the article now doesn't it

http://www.cathiejung.com/0000009543...c4968a0eb0801/

Thin-waist corset aficionados

With regards the Cathie Jung article...

Extreme cynching of waists is centuries old, and likely fetish driven (not being judgemental)... Somewhat like wearing extreme high heels.

Physiologically (from what I've read/heard) the torso area can be quite accommodating (especially if the person is healthy and in normal weight)...but to a point... Even "not-so-tight" corsets and bustierres should not be worn constantly over extended periods. Too constant a restriction not only affects blood circulation, but also weakens support to the spine and internal organs.

Justina

bobbyy
    i have a lovely little under the bust corset i was wearing it for my profile photo {along with some of my other sexy underwear}

I think she was on British TV this morning. Have to admit I don't find what she's done very appealing.

girlie guy
    My sister Ronni mentioned before that if you squeeze too hard in the middle it will puff out someplace else!
    I would love to have a thin waist again but pizza is too good!
    (my diet has fallen all apart)

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Here's something weird. Her name is "spook" and apparently she is really like this. I found her on the pinups section of the staylace website. http://www.staylace.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Not astetic!

With Cathy and Spook and Alberts Corsets, it is the purpose of the Corset gone and it doesn't look good anymore.
    By now everybody out there know Norbie who loves Corset so much. It's not so much the Health I think, this girls don't do anythink all day, (couldn't anyway!).
    But a Corset should give you a lovely Proportion, to help us with the 0.7 factor of Hip to waist ratio. As long as we try to keep the 10" beetween Hips and Waist we are on the winning path - no padding required.
    Just my thoughts
    This I like in a Corset:
    Hugs from Norbie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Tristen Cox
    OMG! That's positively gastly
    [SIZE=1]
    (not you Norbie)[/SIZE]

Come on Dear Tristen, it's beautyful!
    Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!