Thread: A shave here, a pluck there

A shave here, a pluck there

Seems like alot of work. From the neck down I am smooth as silk, but I decided to grow out my hunting beard. Weird eh? anyway, I am a week out with it and, wow, seems to be alot more gray showing up this year. I think that after opening day of deer archery season here in the Buckeye State, I`ll buzz it off. I am not ready for this gray haired stuff yet......and I am just shy of 40.....yuck!

Slinky is always best WitchTammy's Avatar
    Maybe the Black Betty coloring kit from Amazon works upstairs as well?

Kidding! have fun hunting!

If you ever want to laser it, better do it now! The current lasers don't work on grey hair, so the longer you wait the less effective it will be.

Good luck with hunting! Enjoy!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).