Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where did you first crossdress ?

Smile Where did you first crossdress ?

I first cross dressed in my parents bathroom, my mum kept her girdles and slips in the airing cupboard. One day I slipped them on and I was in heaven !!

Betty

I would say my mother's bedroom while she was at work. Stockings and shoes were my first love.

I was in the basement where the washer and dryer were kept. One of my mother's girdles was hanging on a line that she used for drying some of her clothes. I was by myself and for whatever reason I decided to try on one of her Playtex girdles.
    I took off my jeans, pulled on the girdle, and there I was! She came down the stairs at that moment and saw me. She said (in a fairly calm voice), "What are you doing."
    I said, "Nothing."
    She turned around and went upstairs without another word. She never mentioned it or talked to me about it, but from then on I experimented with her clothes as often as I could.
    I was seven at the time.
    warmly, Linnea

My best friend at the times bathroom. His mom left a bra in there.

New Member Veronica Electronica's Avatar
    This almost sounds like a game of clue, "Colonel Mustard...in the library...with the lacy thong!".

Anyways, it was in the bathroom. There was a space next to the sink were we would put our laundry before it was collected and taken to the laundry room.

And my sisters bra was just sitting there by itself....

It would have been my parents' bedroom on afternoons when I was home from school and neither of them would be back for a few hours. With obscure glass in the front door and hall window I felt safe to venture downstairs and the back of the house was not overlooked, so quite safe. Once there was a knock at the front door and I stayed quiet until I heard whoever it was go away. After that I would hang something over the letterbox just in case someone came to the door and looked through it to see if anyone was there!

My grandmother's closet. She had all kinds of 40s and 50s dresses and lingerie.

Karen Sue

Same for me, my mothers things in her bedoom. Oh What a Feeling. I was 11 at the time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

My sisters closet. Which by the way would make a great name for a crossdressing store?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by bettysmith
    Where did you first crossdress ?

[SIZE="2"]In my little bedroom – I had a nice full-length mirror there. However, I was lucky to have a barn to keep all my female clothes in, so I quickly moved everything out of sight, and nobody knew about my secret activity. I used to go to the barn a lot, unless it was extremely cold, in which case I would transfer my precious alternative lifestyle uniforms back to the little bedroom and carry on…[/SIZE]

In my bedroom, in Geelong, Victoria, Australia, where my family lived at the time. I was 13; it was my mom's big ol' bra. It still felt great and had an immediate physical reaction...ahem...
    O

In my early teens, back before pantyhose were invented, my Mother would leave her corset, garters and hose laying out from time to time. I'd slip into them whenever I sw them, thinking she'd never catch me. She never did catch me in them, but she did confronted me once because she apparently noticed that her hose were getting stretched out and were then too big for her to wear. I of course denied everything, but unfortunately she stopped leaving her things out after that.

the bathroom sisters panties
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    The VERY first time. It was in the living room one Sunday morning right in front of my two little brothers. I tried on my sisters night gown when no adults were around. I was around six.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

First time.

Come to think of it. The first time was in the sitting room off the kitchen. My mom used to let me play with her stockings and shoes. She said her dad used to wear grannies stockings to church. Ohhh those stockings still feel like heaven. I "found" a small bra in a vanity drawer, it had yellowed with age. Was a start to the bras.

Once I was playing in a large cardboard box and fashioned a bra from a strip of old towl. mom came out and said "whatare you doing? do you want me to get you a bra of your own." You know I said no! But wished she would. I know she knew I was messing in the dirty clothes hamper! She once complained of bra stretching. OOPs.

Once at our beach cottage mom was wearing a "tube top", I was about 10 -11 YO. I said I wish I had one of those. She smiled and said,"you don't have anything to hold it up!

GEE MOM, you would sure be surprised by todays adhesive silicone forms. Still don't have that tube top. LOL

I guess I'll have to go shopping.

Thanks for the forum ladies.
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

Like others the first time I wore feminine items was in the bathroom, the lock on the door was the safety net. The first time I put more than one item on was in my childhood bedroom, as I started to build my collection.

My parents bedroom. We only had six rooms in the house if you count the bathroom/coal bin. At the time I started (Eight) I was already the oldest of five. Later it became nine. Ther were two rooms on each floor. My parents room was on the top floor away from the stairway. The only safe place to dress.

My first time putting on girls attire was in the bathroom of one of my friends. For some inexplicable reason, i open the hamper and saw a pair of his sister's panties. So irresistible urge came over me, and I simply had to try them on. Once I put them on, my fate was sealed.

When I was 5 years old my parents were visiting friends who had a daughter the same age. Well she wanted to play dressup and I was dressed in one of her prettiest dresses. What a wonderful start.

Mom's closet, then sister's bedroom, eventually the whole house when nobody was home...the risks I took!

i first dressed in my room when i took a pair of my mothers bra and panties and tried them on in my room. since then it has been my room. i have walked around the house while underdressed.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

My first time was in the bathroom when my mother left some of her bras hanging in there. Had an urge and that was that.
    removed

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    Bathroom. After nabbing my cousin's brand new bra after she moved out.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

The family bathroom. That's where all of the drying pantyhose and the makeup were

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

[SIZE="4"]The first time, I was 5 years old and my mom made me wear a pair of her panties, under my boys clothes, to kindergarten. After that I put on my mom's panties quite often, usually in the bedroom I shared with my younger sis and bro. The first time I dressed fully was about 3 years later in my parents bedroom while they were at work. All my mom's things were in there and a big mirror to look at myself in. That's where I found out I'm a girl.[/SIZE]