Thread: It seems like some here just “don’t get it”

Banned Read only

It seems like some here just “don’t get it”

I’ve noticed what seems to be an increasing number of posts here lately that have been along the lines of “I’m more femme than any GG” and “I don’t need a GG around me”. I think some people have gotten way off track here. The whole pretentious wannabe attitude isn’t working well for some of you.

Newsflash: You are the one trying to emulate the very same GG’s you seem to be denigrating. Hello clueless? What are you missing here? Please show some respect toward the GG's here or don't bother posting.

Newsflash: You can wear your highest heels and your tightest “skinny jeans” all you want. You’ll never be as femme as a real GG. And you’ll never be “just one of the girls”. You may think you’re “all that”, but when you act like this, GG’s are laughing at you behind your back. I guarantee it.

Those that this applies to, will know.
    So, there you have it. Cuss or discuss. I said what I needed to say.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I sincerely hope you count yourself among them (said in response to your post title. I couldn't read your post as I blocked you months ago as there is enough hate in the world already).
    Last edited by Kathi Lake; 09-22-2009 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Clarification

I'm "all that" and more!

Wow this seems a little harsh

Not a GG but.....

I admire gg's and I know I'll never be a real girl. but........... I can and do give em a run for their money!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Don' wanna be a girl, don' wanna be better than a girl...I just want the perks
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I'm with Katti Lake as well and blocked you a long time ago ....seems you never have a good thing to say about anyone here....so I ask you this why are you here in the first place?
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Aspiring Member
    The only thing some people around here don't "get" is that you are a TROLL, a ringer. From the first day you showed up everything out of you has been irrelevant divisive crap or an ad hominem attack.

After reading your divisive nasty post, a few more will "get it".

Aspiring Member

Ebb and flow...

I haven't been keeping track of who's posting more and who's posting less from week to week but there are always any number of "femme" fans who toot that horn.

Most groups can be subdivided into sub groups all the way down to protons and electrons - and possibly beyond that. No surprise then that there can be different types of Xdrs with different agendas.

If the "femmes" feel the way they do, that's the way they feel - just like anybody. All anyone else can do is respect their right to think and feel what they want and decide which way they want to go and who they want to spend their time with.

Including you and I...

If these folks bother you, find a way to co-exist with them on the planet where they don't take up too much of your time.

And, maybe while you're at it, set the better example of Xdrs you might be wishing they'd aspire to... Or, actual GG-hood, or, whatever you think the better course for yourself and those like you.

Couldn't have said it better DeeDee!!! ("High 5" to you girl!!!!)
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

The pretend feminne side delusionists

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Brown View Post
    You’ll never be as femme as a real GG. And you’ll never be “just one of the girls”. You may think you’re “all that”, but when you act like this, GG’s are laughing at you behind your back. I guarantee it.

Those that this applies to, will know.
    So, there you have it. Cuss or discuss. I said what I needed to say.
    Here Hear Miss Jenny- RIGHT ON!!!!@
    I am so sick and tired of hearing the cliche' of "seeing or exploring my feminine side. You are dressing as a woman and that is all, you are NOT a woman, yoiu are never going to a woman, so stop the pretense and dumb cutesy role playing.
    Megan

(qoute from my wife who is watching over me typing this) "The ones that whine about being better women than GG's are the ones being dumped by the real women in their lives for being so freakin disrespectful to women. If they open up and talk to their "real " feminine partners they would learn a lot."[/COLOR]

Megan's wife

I'm not even willing to give you a responce

Okay, this thread has been well derailed, so we know what that means, don't we?

Poof!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe