Thread: What's good about being female.

What's good about being female.

We got off the titanic first.
    We can scare male bosses with mysterious gynacological disorders.
    Taxis stop for us.
    Men die earlier so we get to cash in the life insurance.
    We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
    Free drinks, Free dinners, free movies (you get the point).
    We know the truth about whether size matters.
    New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
    If we have sex with someone and don't call the next day,we're not the devil.
    Condoms make no significant difference to our enjoyment of sex.
    If we're not making enough money we can blame the glass ceiling.
    Nothing crutial can be cut off with one clean sweep.
    It's possible to live our whole lives without ever having to take a group shower.
    No fashion faux pas we make could ever rival "the speedo"
    we don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
    If we cheat on our spouse people assume it's because we are being emotionaly neglected.
    We never have to wonder if his orgasm was real.
    If we forget to shave no one need know.
    If we have a zit we know how to conceal it.
    If we're dumb some people will find it cute.
    we'll never discover we've been duped by wonder bra.
    ...........Melissa...........
    Not too sure about some of those..........

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Lightbulb Just a thought...

Women look better in G-strings
    Women can stuff things to realistic sizes
    Women are more right than wrong
    Women will ask for directions, and accually arrive on time
    If a lady lost her chest, she'd techincaly still have one
    Women that don't have tan lines...
    Playboy bunny...
    High Heels, Mini Skirts...
    Women don't open doors
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Banned Read only
    i'd say the clothes, dresses, skiirts, underwear.
    shoes, makeup, hair
    but you know that already !
    love angela xx

Platinum Member
    not being "him"............

Banned Read only
    wendy do you never like being "him" ?
    love
    angela xx

Platinum Member
    not realy "he" is such a "him" thing.................

just one of the gurls
    how true it is....my wife loved it too!!! excellent work luv..

Everything...is there anything else? Really?
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

This topic made me feel bad... I know how cool it is to be a woman... Always wanted to be one. Now this topic made me jealous even more

Everything is good! What can be bad? Periods, cramps, cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, having children, headaches, and etc, etc, etc, etc, but that is nothing I couldn't deal with!

Vivian

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Im involved in writing in a Sci-Fi novel/screenplay--that involves a hero that has been DNA turned into a woman---So I have explored and researched some of this stuff. That is, the ADVANTAGES to being a female. In my resultant story, there is a LOT that goes beyond the obvious. (Posted on sapphire's place as "The Last Frontier")

The point of the story, rather than dwelling on the sex change, is the hero(ines) struggle to regain her heroic status in a hostile environment that would put the strongest of MEN to the test,-- much more so, a woman.

By studying "woman gamers", I have discovered that females do indeed have advantages even in "action hero" venues. Indeed, many GUY gamers will use a female avitar to exploit these advantages, from time to time.---

A few come to mind---The female is smaller---which if healthy, can make her quicker and a smaller target--she is harder to shoot.

The female form has an unnerving effect on most men---It can cause them to hesitate--often for a crutial split second that the female has less trouble 'out gunning' them. Also a female can walk right up to an unsuspecting man without resistance---and dispatch him via surprise with a hand carried weapon.

Some men will refuse to shoot or strike a woman even if she is an enemy.

Other guys will tend to "protect" women. And still others will give them gifts, etc.

Yes, these are Video Game events that guys using girl avatars have discovered, but you can see that they have real life applications--A girl hero who knows what she is doing, can far more compensate for her lack of a man's physical strength. and at least become as great a "hero" as a man---which is the point of my story more or less.---

Of course my hero has a LOT of emotional baggage and identity issues and stresses--that nearly drives her to the brink of insanity.---The only reason she continues to fight on, despite the fact she feels "inferior" and "weak" is to avenge herself and family---she dosent care if she lives or dies---just so she makes the bad guys PAY--she is willing to go down with them if that is what it takes-----She then dscovers that she can be as great as she was as a man---and feels vindicated---she also discovers that being the hero /ine is more imprtant to her than being a "Man"--which is why she refuses a sex change operation that's offered her----She would rather be a complete woman and a hero than "half a man" and less than what she could be.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 07-22-2005 at 06:39 PM.