Thread: Get to wear makeup

Get to wear makeup

My wife came home today with some dark lipstick and glittery eye shadow for halloween and she said i could wear it too.. I am not a makeup wearer but may she is becoming more ok with me trying more girly things

BOSTON Bringin the Dazzle NicoleR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyErica View Post
    My wife came home today with some dark lipstick and glittery eye shadow for halloween and she said i could wear it too.. I am not a makeup wearer but may she is becoming more ok with me trying more girly things

congrats Erica,

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays--enjoy the glitter

ooohhh...I love dark lipstick!! very sexy
    oh baby you're the only thing in this whole world that's pure and good and right, and wherever you are and wherever you go there's always gonna be some light.
    -Meat Loaf-
    My paintings:www.saatchionline.com/normades

Very cool Its always nice when your allowed to be girly.I love the goth look so ya know I love dark lipstick I kinda like glittery eye shadows sometimes as well.Not sure what's going on for Halloween yet.Something fun I hope
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]