Thread: shoe change @ Wally World

shoe change @ Wally World

Well,,, after my summer of hell, my Grandpa (who was like a dad to me) passed away. My SO wore her 3in heels to the calling hours. We stopped at Wally World on the way home so she could grab a few items, one of which was to be a new pair of shoes for the next day. Well we gert to the shoe isle, and she takes her's off ant thows them in the child seat of the cart.
    Well, I can't let her have all the shoe trying funn, so I did the same. (hey, it was late, the store was fairly empty) So anyway, she was complaing that her feet hurt, so I, said here, loosten the laces on mine and wear them, and I'll take your's. So that's what we did. I wore her's for the rest of the visit to the store, and I don't think anyone really noticed, nad if they did, they likely figgured we traded for her comfort.

Wally world is what everyone calls Wal-Mart. The name was taken from the movie National Lampoons Vacation.

Back to Topic, That is a great story. That had to have been fun for you and your wife probably loves you even more for giving her your shoes to wear.

If you had been alone someone would have noticed. With the so's in our lives we can get away with more. Someone I was with years ago bought me a very colorful butterfly clip for my hair and I wore it. I would never wear it without her being there.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarissa View Post
    Wally world is what everyone calls Wal-Mart. The name was taken from the movie National Lampoons Vacation.

Back to Topic, That is a great story. That had to have been fun for you and your wife probably loves you even more for giving her your shoes to wear.
    Interesting! Until I started coming here, I never have heard Walmart referred to as Wally World....

Oh, you lucky bastage.....I'd need to amputate half my feet to fit into my wife's shoes.

Platinum Member

Almost two to one

Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    Oh, you lucky bastage.....I'd need to amputate half my feet to fit into my wife's shoes.
    Same here SO's a size 7 mine womens size 13 almost twice as big.
    .................................................. ............thanks.......ORCHID

That would be so cool to have the same shoe size as my so. Just think hun, our options would DOUBLE!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Actually, she is about a half size bigger than me......

My ex had larger feet than I do. There are several pairs of shoes in my closet she bought for herself then decided they were too small.

BTW those of us who slav...uhh are employed there call the place WallyWeird
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]