Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Most Feminine Moment

still in training bra Elaine Michelle's Avatar
    Ya know that dip in the middle of your upper lip, and to each side of that dip your lip reaches a peak and then gradually slopes down?

My most feminine moment is when I purse my lips and apply lipstick to those two peaks of my upper lip!

Ok, I'm just a beginner. Ya gotta start somewhere!

Elaine

Your Most Feminine Moment

I was out shopping enfemme and went to the Clinique counter and had the
    SA/makeup atrist help me purchase mascara and eyeshadow and show me how to use it. It was great fun and she gave me her card and told me to come back anytime.

It's good to be Strange! Michelle_Sullivan's Avatar
    I have had many moments recently.. here are the 4 that stand out that I can't choose between.

For the most surprising... 2 weeks ago (first week Sept 2009) I was in the Harbour Town DFO on the Gold Coast in Australia and a hot 24yo guy came up and begged me for my name and phone number (I was with a guy at the time...!) I was being "Michelle the Strange" (this photo was about an hour later when I got home):

For my most feminine moment.. 2 days ago I bought this new outfit at my favorite store "Voodoo Lulu", everyone (staff and customers) in the store commented on how it "must have been made to fit me".

shameless plug: http://www.voodoolulu.net/

Most fun... Last Thursday four lesbians (the oldest being 24) shared my bed.. Now that was FUN!!

This is how they saw me:

Most flattering... After Riverfire 2009, where I looked like this:

(with a sword that is not in shot)..

I had 2 guys get in a fight over me, and numerous offers of dates (and some sexual advances).. I also copped a drink spiking, which wasn't fun, but I was fortunate as the group I was with took care of me, and after about an hour I was able to continue on with the partying... The most fun bit was a very nice girl that was in the group was astounded when she found out I was a pre-op t-girl... she found out because someone else in the group knew me, and we were laughing about some of the sexual advances and there was a comment about me being pre-op... 6 hours of partying and getting drunk, and a GG who was part of the group did not know I was TG... that was very flattering...
    Be happy, be true, be strange!

Shells
    xx

One day you will seek love and be sorry that you threw mine away.

If you're not truthful to others, how can you be true to yourself?

Michelle on MySpace | Michelle's Blog | Club Shots | Shells' Shots!

It would have to have been during an outreach at a local college a couple of years ago when a very attractive young girl in the class said that she and a couple of other girls were suprised to find out I was a CD. She said they all were sitting in the courtyard before class and saw me walk by and commented to each other that it was special to see a lady actually take the time nowadays to dress pretty.
    I just wanted to go hug here for that.
    I took this photo in my front yard right before I left the house to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by amandag View Post
    It would befully dressed in my wedding gown and posing for my private photos. I felt a different glow and so completely feminine.

Amanda
    This for me too Amanda...for all that you stated.

Silver Member
    Having gone to a hairdresser with a GG and then off to shop and hearing on the way that the middle aged client sitting right next to me didn't know I was a man until she heard my voice. And this was after I did my own makeup fo only maybe the 3 time.
    Others that I may now take for granted are the many salons vists I make where other clients complement my outfit our polish selection. I also know i am truly in femme mode when I easily complement other women on things like their shoes or handbag, earrings, makeup...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sue ellan View Post
    i was dressed enfeme and in the lingerie dept in a large store and a sa asked me if i would like to make a apointment for a bra fitting. i sure made my day. of course i declinded.

sue ellan
    Sue Ellan, why in the world did you decline the offer? I was in a local Nordstrom's last year strolling around in the lingerie department. I was dressed enfemme, but with no wig or makeup. In other words, a guy in a skirt! I was looking at bras and an SA came up to me and asked if she could help me. I said I wondered if I could get a bra fitting! She said, "of course, let me get our fitter out here." The fitter took me into the back room, had me take off my top and bra, measured me and told me that I was a perfect 40 B. Then she went out and came back with 4 different bra's for me to try. She knew her stuff, I bought all 4! And I have been back to buy matching panties and more bras!

The only more feminine moment that I have had other then what I just described was with my wife, and I cannot describe that here!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Hi girls!

My most feminine moment was joining over 20 real girls for a Hen Night in London in May. Loved it!

Other memorable moments have been having bra fittings and shopping as Sara.

How i love expressing my girly side.....

Sara xxx

Reading these responses I found myself saying "Hey, that happened to me" so many times.

I think my most fem moment came when I bought my second wig. I went in dressed with my wife and spent a wonderful hour trying on wigs and being treated so well by the shop owner. I was obviously a man but I was being treated like a woman and it thrilled me.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

For me my most memorable moment was the first time my then SO asked me if she could do my makeup. Having already been divorced to a woman who didn't want me dressing, I felt like I was in heaven. I most surely felt as femme as I could get.

When I was fitted for a longline bra and open girdle at a lingerie store by a genetic girl who knew I was not a gg but a femme guy. She was so pofessional and I was thrilled.

Feminime Moments

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine Michelle View Post
    My most feminine moment is when I purse my lips and apply lipstick to those two peaks of my upper lip!
    Elaine

First I must agree with Elaine. Applying lipstick and getting it just right gives me a rush of femininity too. Every time.

Then, when I walk along in a skirt or dress my legs get that free, liberated feeling and at the same time, feeling a touch of vulnerability. That is guaranteed to produce a feminine moment for me.

But for a single unique moment, it has to be when my wife "discovered" Daisy. I wasn't dressed, except that I was wearing 3-inch pumps, upon which intense attention was immediately focused. Cute and classy shoes have always made me feel feminine, and just then I could hardly have felt more feminine and vulnerable. I felt not a trace of maleness!

But things turned out OK. After some serious conversation, over the following months my wife of 30 years (!) became slowly, incrementally accepting. In her final two years she became my fashion consultant and insisted on helping me select shoes and dresses. Now, whenever I am Daisy, she has left me with a background or aura of feminine feeling upon which Daisy's existence is built.

DaisyG

Thumbs up Good things come in three's...

For me, it's a toss up between the times:

1) I went out en femme to buy a new wig in a store run by a most delightful Asian lady who treated me just like a GG. I lost count of the number of wigs I tried on with with her assistance before finally finding "the one". We both instantly realized that it was the perfect wig for me, and having her repeat over and over again "pretty lady, pretty lady" as she added the final styling touches was music to my ears .

2) Browsing through a rack of dresses in a department store while shopping en femme and having a young SA sidle up to me and say "I want to see you in that dress!" after telling me how nice a particular one that I had been eyeing would look on me. I took her up on her offer, and she brought me to the ladies' fitting room to try it on while she camped outside the door until I was ready. When I opened the door, she took one look and exclaimed "Wow!", and I had to agree - it really was "me". Unfortunately the dress, while very flattering, was still a bit too small, and my SA went back to the rack to try (unsuccessfully) to find another one in a larger size. She seemed to be genuinely disappointed in having failed to do so, and even helped unzip me to get me out of the original dress. Upon leaving, I thanked her for all her help and she gave me her name and work schedule, making me promise to look her up again the next time I was clothes shopping in her store.

3) My first professional makeover by a GG earlier this year, who was truly enthusiastic about providing this service to me and did an excellent job while teaching me many new techniques. I was fully en femme at the time, and we engaged in all kinds of "girl" talk" during our session, to the point where we probably both soon forgot that I was actually a male. Upon leaving, she complimented me on my outfit (especially my shoes) and told me how great I looked. She also wished me well for the shopping trip she knew I was about to embark upon, along with a promise to show her what I had bought the next time we got together .

For me I think it would have to be when I slipped my first pair of breast forms into my bra , I was so thrilled to finally feel something so realistic after all the years of using all types of fillers.
    I think I wore them for three days straight !
    Tomara

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My wife and I went to get our nails done. I was en drab but got a manicure with no color and a pedi with bright red polish. After that we went next door and got me a new wig. My moment was after we got back to our room. I got dressed, did my make up and then, as I was looking in the mirror put on that new wig. I almost fainted.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

One of my most femme moments had to be when chatting with an SA and I said a skirt was cute and she agreed, "Yeah, that is cute" She also went on to show what would be cute with the skirt. I know this may seem lame to most, but to chat with a GG and her talk to me like one of the girls is just fabulous.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    I have two, both happened whilst I was out. the first I was stopped by an older Gentleman to tell me my skirt was hooked up in tights.

the Second was one of the UK's wonderful low lifes who called me a "Fat Cow as he walked by! He never relised, he made my Day
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

My feminine moments are recurring

I have those moments often and all are typically just as wonderful as the first.
    It is when I emerge from my bathing, and go through the whole process of dressing. It just feels so proper for me to put on each item, as if I were a "real" woman, just doing what we do. Except in my case, it is so exciting to get dressed in my feminine things.
    Certailny, when GG's dress, they hardly give it a thought. It is simply the act of dressing. No biggie. But with me, each article I put on gets me closer to my ulitimate goal. To look and feel as feminine as possible. And my sensual awareness is hightened as I put on each item.

the time that my wife and i came out of the commisary and i was wearing a bra(34A) and panties in male mode. any way as we were coming out i passed a lady and her daughter and she just smiled at me and winked her eye. i think that she saw the bra outline on my shirt.

First time i walked down the street in heels