Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Came up with an idea! Chickened out.

Well I think we're all agreed that letting her find you was a bad idea, it could have really caused a lot of problems and made things a lot worse.

Sarah's idea about a meal is a good idea, it doesn't have to be a big elaborate thing, just somewhere you can talk to each other, if that doesn't appeal then do as Di said and cook a meal at home.

You know she could be waiting for you to say something, maybe she wants to but doesn't know how to start off, things like this aren't easy but getting things out in the open are a lot better than keeping it bottled up.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    She knows, and it doesn't seem to be a marriage killer, but she doesn't want to talk about it. Don't Ask Don't Tell works for a lot of couples. If you push it, you might screw it up for good. For sure, don't play games with the "accidental" discovery.
    I couldn't agree more. You have a great arrangement and are free to dress up when she's not home.

You've already told her. Why do you want to bring it up again? On some level, it could be because you want to dress up more often, and with her blessing. But watch out: The results may be different from what you think.

(I'm sure there will be some responses along the lines of, "She SHOULD anyone be able to dress when and where she likes, and his wife SHOULD accept it." But I'm giving advice about the real world as it is, and about trying to make the best of an imperfect situation.)

Sandy it was worth a try. Maybe next time she will catch you in the act.

Thank you Girls....Your comments are all great. I'm glad I didn't go through with my plan. I think I was so tired from working outside all day, I just didn't think it through. If I get brave enough to talk to my wife again about cding, I will let you all know. Again, thank you all for being here......Sandy