Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got into a accident

got into a accident

was in boy clothes but had on my panties,,got into a accident,,pretty bad,,well I was alright but not the party at fault,,I was thinking at the scene when they asked if I wanted to get checked out and I said no,,thinking I had panties on,,my wife picked me up and when home she asked what I was wearing for underware and when she seen them she said,,,,see,,thats what I mean ,, dont wear them out because if you had to go to the hospital they would of seen them and I caouldnt cover you there... LOL,,, if I did have to go then my underware wouldnt be a factor,, I was going to get a pedicure at the time,,never made it,,LOL
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I don't know about in your country but talk to any A&E nurse in this country and they'll tell you that male patients wearing female underwear is so common that they don't even bat an eyelid.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Sorry about the accident, no one at the hospital is going to care that you're wearing panties
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree, what you wear as underwear does not affect your care at all. I have been to the ER several time with my panties on.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

A lot of the people who work at the hospital are also wearing panties!

Sorry to hear about the accident but glad to hear that your not injured.

I went in to get a hernia checked out and at the time I had my pubic hair shaved into a smiley face (did it for my boyfriend at the time, he absolutely loved it) and the doctor didn't so much as crack a smile. If I can't even get an immature titter out of a doctor from that, then panties aren't going to do a thing. Try not to let a sense of embarrassment over something as small as that make you reconsider medical help in the future! You lucked out this time, but don't let this be your Achilles heel!

I've taken to the hospital by ambulance twice, while wearing panties. No one ever mentioned it. To me, it's just my underwear.

I don't remember where I saw or read it, but I saw an estimate that about 10% of men admitted to the emergency room are wearing some item of women's underclothing. If that is true, then it could hardly be called unusual.
    "But what is Truth? Is Truth unchanging law?
    We both have truths - are mine the same as yours?"

The way I look at it if your in the emergency room you have bigger things to worry about what kind of underwear you have on , and I used to date someone who worked in the local ER , she never mentioned any names but by some of the stories she told men in women's underwear would be considered very mild.
    So don't worry just be yourself.
    Tomara

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    I think that as long as your panties are clean after the accident... that both the staff and your mom will be very happy LOL

You can always say I lost a bet, my wife didn'd do laundry so I had to wear hers. Or, just don't worry about it. I work in a hospital and will say that it might draw several comments among the nurses, but they really do not care or remember who had what on at the end of the week. I was in once with silver toe nail polish. Never hear a word. There is a law that does not allow DRs, nurses, or staff to talk about patients. They can say we had a ER today and he had on panties, but they cannot say who.

Glad you are okay. Maybe a fantasy or fear, but imagine ending up in the hospital unconcious when you are dressed and someone makes a mistake (or on purpose) about your original gender and makes some improvements. Could be subtle like...your blood test showed low estrogen so we increased it (no charge). Or when your face was damaged our experts used the female photo in your purse as a reference and feminized it for you. Or maybe a nurse confuses you with the TS who is in for the final operation. ...maybe I've been reading too much fiction

I would not worry about wearing panties to a hospital or a doctors visit. I do it all the time. I did a truck drivers physsical several years ago ( not drivin anymore) I wore a matching bra and panty with nylon stockings. The female doctor didn't bat an eyelash and went on with the physical.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

That's my wife's biggest fear too! Glad you were ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally2005 View Post
    Glad you are okay. Maybe a fantasy or fear, but imagine ending up in the hospital unconcious when you are dressed and someone makes a mistake (or on purpose) about your original gender and makes some improvements. Could be subtle like...your blood test showed low estrogen so we increased it (no charge). Or when your face was damaged our experts used the female photo in your purse as a reference and feminized it for you. Or maybe a nurse confuses you with the TS who is in for the final operation. ...maybe I've been reading too much fiction
    LOL!

Reminds me of this hilarious SNL skit, from back when SNL was funny: LA Breast and Penis

Wish I could find the video of it, the acting is even funnier than the script.

Smile Worried

I have often worried about being in an accident when fully dressed enfemme.
    Had a close call once but so far so good.

Perception is Reality Dana Lane's Avatar
    Damn, what is worse? The car being destroyed or missing out on an awesome pedicure! I love pedicures.
    -D

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1
    was in boy clothes but had on my panties,,

[SIZE="2"]Are you still OK? I know how an accident can really shake you up…[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Charona
    I don't remember where I saw or read it, but I saw an estimate that about 10% of men admitted to the emergency room are wearing some item of women's underclothing. If that is true, then it could hardly be called unusual.

[SIZE="2"]I used to have some male underwear that looked exactly like panties, in fact they were, just going by a different name for the sake of maleness. Very insubstantial and extremely comfortable…[/SIZE]

If I would get into an accident and had to go to a hospital, they would see my panties because I don't wear anything else for underwear. If the people who treated me have never seen a guy wearing panties, they will when I am admitted into the ER.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I was walking back to my hotel in San Francisco when a car ran a red light and was in a serious collision with another car. The victims of the collision (both men and women) were wearing black vinyl dresses and boots. Once they determined that they had the same number of body parts as before and that they were in the original locations they laughed about their prediciment. The only comments about the apparel was from those wearing it, no mention was made by responding police, fire, ambulance, or by spectators.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Hi Amy,

I am so sorry to hear about your accident but also so happy to hear that you are OK.

I had heart attack almost 4 years ago and during my recovery I was attending what is called cardiac rehab. This is a series of sessions where you exercise under the guidance and supervision of trained nurses. There were about 20 individual in my class, all male except for the single woman. Since this took place mostly during the winter, most of us dressed warmly to travel to and from the hospital and then changed into shorts and tee shirts for the actual exercise.

We were assigned an area to change that contained lockers we were to use to store our clothing. Well, two of the 'gentlemen' in this class wore panties to each class. If I had the nerve it would have been 3, but they were just matter of fact about it didn't even try to conceal their choice of underwear.

I felt a little funny but did manage to get each of them on the side and inquired what other female garments they wore. Each denied wearing anything other than the panties and each claimed that he wore them because of sensitive skin. Right, I have sensitive skin also, but mine extends to my chest so I have to wear a bra also.

Nicole

Well I hate to be the wet blanket at this party, but a few years back I was ran over by a car, while crossing the street, nothing to serious but wound up riding an ambulance to the hospital. The Ambulance crew removed my shoes and socks to check my ankle, and found a very bright set of red toenails, of course being real pro's they didn't say a thing.
    at the Hospital I did have an Ex-ray technician tell me it my nails where a pretty color. After being checked out and released, as I was hobbing across the lobby I did see two little candy strippers (hospital volunteers) pointing me out and giggling. Not everyone you deal with will be a professional. But of course I did survive it all,none worst for the wear.
    Tina

There are many men who wear panties including straight men

I yam what I yam,

Med People

The last time I went in for a Physical Exam, I was fully dressed, hose, heels and all. Female MD... cute lass she was too, much younger than I... asked me if I dressed often. I told her: 'every day' .
    Then we spoke of other things. When in the "hospital gown" with "southern exposure", she had me sit on the exam table and proceed to do the Unguinal Ring exam to see if I had hernias... none found... they she began to do a full Penile and Testicular inspection. The old sleeping soldier suddenly began to wake up and rise to see what this was all about... she commented: "Well, I see that still works just fine too!" Embarrassed out of my mind, I said nothing. Later, we had a discussion on possible approaches she could try to use to engage another patient of hers, which she did not name, to better serve some of his medical needs which were being exacerbated by his reluctance to discuss his cross dressing. Another time, I got hauled into the ER in Albuquerque and UNM Hospital once when I just passed out, hot day and I'd been out riding my ST1100. I was wearing my underwear, panties, bra, and pantyhose.... wonderful to keep rough blue jeans from rubbing the skin raw on a long ride.... No comments by any ER folk... they checked me out then left me in a small enclosure to have a cardiologist see me just in case. My manner of attire was NO BIG DEAL.
    Granny